Sunggyu is the one (Part 1)

Battle of the Leaders
Recap from chap 25:

"I-I don't know how to say this... I have already chosen since long ago. It's just that I wasn't aware of it. When I didn't have a choice, my heart made it from the beginning." you slightly smiled at him. 

Hope raised inside Soohyun. He might have a chance now.

"Oppa, I..."

This time, you really wanted to announce your choice. But at the same time, Sunggyu entered the store...

"I'm sorry... But I can't be with you..." you bowed your head.

Soohyun felt like an arrow just pierced through his heart. "Sunggyu?" 

You turned around and saw Sunggyu's shocked face. "O-Oppa, you heard?" 

He nodded and walked towards you. "Why can't you be with him? Is it because of me?" 

"I... Oppa, the person I like... It's you." you said shyly. (A/N sorry that this sounds so like a standard confession ><)

Soohyun sighed. Part of him knew that he might not have that chance, but he still had hope that a miracle might happen.

"Really?" Sunggyu asked, although he could see the answer from your eyes.

You nodded and stood up. "I like you... Probably from the start, you were always the one."

"JaeIn-ah, thanks. Thanks for liking me back. I know this sounds weird, but I really like you too. No, I should say that I love you."

Soohyun cleared his throat. "Hello, I'm still here. At least let me say my goodbyes first before both of you go lovey dovey in front of me?" Soohyun joked.

You blushed a deeper shade of red.

"JaeIn-ah, I hope this choice is the right one. I won't blame you for not choosing me, but I'll say this for the last time... Saranghae... As long as you're happy, I will be happy too." a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Yah, you're a man, why are you crying?" Sunggyu punched Soohyun's chest lightly and chuckled.

Soohyun wiped away his years and smiled playfully. "Yah, you. If you make her cry, you'll be the one who's not a man! Take care of her arraso?"

"Of course! Who do you think I am?"

"An idiot." Soohyun muttered under his breath. 

"What?" 

"A man. So take care of her. I'll go first. JaeIn-ah, come and see me before leaving, arraso?"

"Neh, bye oppa." you waved.

That night, Sunggyu and you walked home hand in hand.

"Oppa, when are we going back?"

"Next week."

"Awww, I want to stay here a little longer." you pouted.

"Why? You miss Soohyun?" 

"Of course I will!" 

"I'll make sure you don't. You'll see me everyday, so you'll forget him one day. And remember, you're mine." he hugged you.

"Who said I'm yours?" you joked.

Sunggyu released you and looked at you in the eye.

"I'll ask you formally then. Lee JaeIn, naekkeohaja?" he held your hands.

You smiled while a tear rolled down you cheek. 

A nod from you was all Sunggyu needed.

And that was all you did.

Both of you had your first kiss under the bright moonlight. That night was truly unforgettable.