New hope

Battle of the Leaders
Sunggyu brought you home and settled you down in your bed.

"Goodnight... The reason why I'm so mean towards you... Is because I don't want to fall for you, but now, I think it's too late..." Sunggyu kissed your forehead and left your room.

__________________________________________________________________________

"Good morning!" you shouted as you skipped down the stairs.

"JaeIn-ah, why are you so happy?" Myungsoo asked.

"I don't know. I just feel happy today. Something good will probably happy." you smiled widely.

*Its probably one of those smiles that made me fall for you...* Sunggyu sighed.

"Oppa, did you have fun yesterday?" you asked Sunggyu as you sat at the breakfast table.

He nodded. But as he thought of what you said yesterday night, he felt sad again.

"I had fun too! We should go out again." you smiled at him.

"Eh...? JaeIn-ah, don't tell me... You like hyung already?" Donwoo teased.

"Aniya! It's just that it's fun going out like that." you denied.

*Thats right... Since you already have Shin Soohyun in your heart.* Sunggyu sighed again.

"Don't deny, I can see from your eyes. Hyung, you did a great job huh?" Dongwoo wriggled his eyebrows.

"Yah, Jang Dongwoo! Stop teasing her already." Sunggyu said.

"Fine fine... But what I said is true." Dongwoo said softly.

*I hope it is too. But I don't think it is...* Sunggyu thought.

After breakfast, the boys gathered at the living room and chatted.

You carried your school bag and walked over to them.

"Let's go! We'll be late!" you said.

Sunggyu smiled. *Thats what I always say.*

"Oppa, it's good that you're smiling but we'll be late if you stand there and keep smiling!" you pushed Sunggyu out of the house.

"Ajusshi! We're going to school!" you shouted and closed the door.

*The things you do that seems to be annoying in the past, all seems to be correct now...* Sunggyu stared at your every move.

"Stop staring, your eyes are about to fall off!" Woohyun slung his arm around Sunggyu's shoulder and led him into the car.

"She won't be gone. Don't worry. When both of you are officially a couple, you can stare all you want." Woohyun teased.

"Do you think that she'll choose me?" Sunggyu asked.

"Of course! Hyung, you might be mean and all, but you're not bad. But of course, I'm still better." Woohyun placed his hand under his chin and smiled smugly.

"Aish! You." Sunggyu pushed his head. But he was still glad that Woohyun said that.

*At least I still stand a little chance, don't I?*

____________________________________________________________________________

When you saw U-Kiss in school, you waved.

"Soohyun oppa!" you shouted.

"Yah, Lee JaeIn. You only see him?" Eli asked. You managed to be good friends with him, despite his cold outer appearance.

"Eli oppa!" you pretended to see him only then.

He chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"How was your date yesterday?" Soohyun asked.

Just then, Sunggyu appeared and slung his arm around your shoulder.

"Of course it was fun. We went to the movies and went home only late in the night." Sunggyu smirked.

"Really?" Soohyun raised his eyebrows and looked at you.

You nodded shyly.

"See? Stop bothering her and get to class." Sunggyu said and led you away.

"Yah, Kim Sunggyu. Since when were you THIS friendly with me?" you asked Sunggyu when both of you were alone.

He cleared his throat awkwardly. "Can't I be good to you? Or only Shin Soohyun can do that?" Sunggyu said like he didn't care.

"Aigoo, my Sunggyu oppa is really cute when he's jealous." you pinched his cheeks.

"Yah, don't you have the least respect for me?" Sunggyu acted like he was angry but he smiled widely.

"Oppa, you know what? You look better when you smile." you stared at his face. You tiptoed and kissed him on the cheek.

Sunggyu stood there like a wooden statue, not knowing how to react.

"Bye, oppa! See you during lunch!" you waved and ran to class.

*Did she just do that...?* Sunggyu touched his cheek and slowly smiled.

*Thanks for giving me hope, JaeIn-ah. I'll make use of this chance you've given me.*