Soohyun is the one (Part 1)

Battle of the Leaders
"Oppa, I like you..." you said shyly.

"I- Sunggyu?" Soohyun looked shocked.

"Sunggyu oppa?" you turned around to see a shocked and sad looking Sunggyu.

Tears fell from his eyes and rolled down his cheeks. He ran out of the store.

"Oppa..." you bit your lip guiltily.

"Go. Explain to him." Soohyun said with an encouraging smile. "I understand."

You nodded and ran after Sunggyu. 

"Oppa! Wait for me!" you shouted while running.

Sunggyu stopped on his tracks.

You held his arm. "Oppa...mianhe..." you didn't know what else to say, except for apologizing.

"Wae? Why is it him?" Sunggyu turned around and looked at you. His tears glistened under the bright moonlight.

"I-I can't explain... There's no reason as to why you like someone..." 

"Are you happy now? Will you be happy if you're with him?"

You were a little shocked. 

"Neh. I will." you answered confidently.

"You didn't even think about it. I guess I really lost this battle then..." he turned his head sideways.

"Oppa... Don't be like this... There are still other people who are better than me-" 

"Don't do this to me! Don't push me into someone else's arms! You know that I really like you alot..." more tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Oppa, I like you alot too. But I really love him." you looked at him with sincere eyes. 

Sunggyu wiped away his tears. "Fine, I'll let you go. But if he makes you drop a single tear, I'll kill him. And I mean it." 

You chuckled. You knew he did mean it. "Oppa..." you hugged him.

"Be happy. Don't regret your decision. I'm sure it's the right one. When you go to Neverland, make sure you look for me." he hugged you back.

"Oppa, I will." you smiled.