Don't worry

Battle of the Leaders
"JaeIn-ah, eottoke? You're going to get into trouble!" Hyomin shook your arm.

You chuckled. "Hyomin-ah, you seem to be asking me that a lot these days." 

"Yah, I'm being serious here!" she looked at you with a serious expression.

Your smile disappeared instantly. "I know... But what done is done isn't it? Even if I get into trouble, I can't let them bully you!" 

"But-"

"No buts. I'll find a way to make sure everything is alright. Let's get back to class." you assured her. 

____________________________________________________________________________

"I heard it already. What did the Member want with you?" Sunggyu asked as soon as he saw you.

"What Member? What are you talking about?" you avoided his gaze.

"Look at me. I'm talking to you." he turned you so that you were facing him. "So what is all this about?"

"Nothing." you still refused to look at him.

"Nothing?! You call this nothing? I heard what you did to the Member. You could've been in real trouble!" 

"I'm already in trouble..." you mumbled.

"What?" 

"Nothing. It's really nothing, don't worry, oppa. I'll be fine."

"Are you sure? I still don't believe you. You better not be lying to me about what is happening. I have my ways of finding out." Sunggyu warned and left.

You gulped. *Aish, if oppa finds out, I'm dead. He'll start worrying and go crazy. And Sunggyu oppa going crazy? It's the end of the world.* you shivered in fright. 

Somehow, Sunggyu was scarier than the Council. 

____________________________________________________________________________

"LEE JAEIN!!!!!!" you heard a familiar voice and you knew Sunggyu must've found out everything.

School just ended and you were walking out of the school.

You walked faster when you heard his voice. But it was useless. Being a guy, of course he was faster than you even of you ran.

"Yah! Stand there!" he grabbed your bag.

"Oppa! We can talk when we reach home. It's embarrassing to talk here." you looked around and saw students staring.

"You know its embarrassing? You should've told me in the first place! Don't you know that stealing is a big big big offense?" he glared at you.

"Yea I know... But I'll explain later, can we go first?" you begged him.

"Fine. But you'll have to explain later." 

You beamed at him. 

___________________________________________________________________________

When you reached home, you told Sunggyu everything.

"Why are you even helping that girl?" Sunggyu looked puzzled.

"She's my friend! How can I watch my friend being bullied like that?" you said.

"Fine, I can't talk over you. So what are you going to do now?"

You shrugged. "I don't know. Let's see what happens first." 

"Don't worry, oppa won't let anything happen to you." he hugged you.

Your eyes widened in shock. But you soon relaxed and hugged him back. You felt your heart beat faster and heat crept up your face. 

You touched your cheek. *Why am I like this whenever I'm near Sunggyu oppa?*