Six

Fanboys!

Junmyeon woke up without someone curled up in his arms. At first he was confused, but then he heard the familiar sound of the shower and he breathed out in relief. Momentarily, the thought of joining Yixing in the shower flashed across his mind. Junmyeon shook the thought away violently.

Okay, Junmyeon. How many times do you have to tell yourself to stop being creep before you actually do it??

He sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. His gaze landed on his bag of merchandise sat on one of the two chairs next to the window.

Oh, right. He hadn’t looked at them at all since the first day of EXO’rDIUM. The time was 10 AM again and although he would rather be showering, he could take a look at them now.

Soon, the bathroom door clicked open and Junmyeon turned around. He was met with Yixing in a black and silver T-shirt and green boxers.

“Yixing put some pants on for goodness sake!!” Junmyeon shielded his eyes.

“Well, these are technically pants.”

-

After Junmyeon showered, they began to pack up.

“I can't believe it was only three days. It’s so short.” Yixing began to fold up all of his clothes and tossing them into the suitcase. All of his laundry went into one plastic bag. He started to fit some of his merchandise in the excess space of his suitcase.

“I can't believe you actually organize your suitcase when you go back,” said Junmyeon. He dragged his suitcase up next to Yixing’s and began to organize his things as well. After all of his laundry and clothing was out of the way, he tried to fit some of his merchandise there as well.

“Oh, and...” Yixing fidgeted his sleeves awkwardly. He turned and pulled the Chen light stick out of his black bag. “Here, I want you to have it.”

Oh...

Junmyeon eyed the beautiful, glittery wand. It had seemed so significant just three days ago. Not that it isn’t now, it’s just that Junmyeon felt he no longer needed it.

“You keep it, Yixing,” he said. “You got it first.”

“This or the light up Chen T-shirt,” said Yixing. Junmyeon sighed in defeat.

“Fine.” He swiped the light stick out of Yixing’s hand playfully.

They checked out of their hotel by 12 PM. Before leaving, Junmyeon took a look at the cool blue hotel decor at the front desk. There’s a sinking feeling in his heart. The light up Chen poster was getting very heavy in his hand.

The day was quite hot and dry, like that afternoon when they first met each other.

“I have to go soon,” said Yixing. His eyes lingered on Junmyeon’s for a little too long. It seemed that he wanted to say something more, but he wasn't sure if he should.

Junmyeon put down his Chen poster and wrapped his arms around Yixing’s neck. He was just a few centimeters shorter than Yixing, but it felt like a whole kilometer away. He wanted to kiss Yixing again. He wanted to feel him laugh against his side. He wanted to go to more Exo concerts with him. Hell, he even wanted to make cute figurines at MUSTOY even though he’s never been there before and certainly not with Yixing.

Then Yixing turned his head and leaned in close to Junmyeon’s ear, pressing his lips there.

“I left my number on the back of your poster,” he whispered. He pulled away from Junmyeon with a smile on his face.

Junmyeon’s chest swelled anxiously again, except this time it was mixed with anticipation and glee. He accidentally let out a shudder as he stared at Yixing’s dimples and his moon-shaped eyes. His cheeks began to burn in an instant.

He breathed heavily. When he finally calmed down, he pulled on the most neutral face he could manage. Junmyeon took a deep breath, deep enough that he could feel his lungs swell.

“Don’tworryI’llcallyoueveryday,” he babbled. He had wanted to articulate himself, but it seemed that wouldn't be happening.

Oh gosh, what is wrong with me..

“I’m sorry, what was that?” Thank the gods that Yixing didn't catch his clumsy words.

“I said thank you,” Junmyeon bluffed.

“I’ll see you soon then?”

Junmyeon nodded all too quickly. He hoped he didn't come off as too desperate. He might just need to call Yixing again to tell him every detail about his day... Just because he wanted to experience everything with Yixing.

Oh, but what if Yixing couldn’t text often? What if Yixing’s an uninteresting texter? What if he found that they didn’t get along much outside of their inherent love for EXO? What if-?

Then Yixing’s arms wrapped around him again and those doubts disappeared as quickly as they came. He could only feel the warm hold around his neck and the nose pressed into his shoulder. The scent of vanilla filled his nose. Yixing overloaded his senses.

Yixing reluctantly pulled away.

“Bye, Junmyeon.” He breathed and turned around.

“See you soon.” Junmyeon waved, unwilling to leave the place even after Yixing disappeared down the street.

He gripped the Chen light stick in his pocket and grinned.

Finally, he allowed himself to squeal without wondering if he sounded weird to the pedestrians around him.

He flipped over his Chen poster. Junmyeon grinned and rolled his eyes when he saw what Yixing had written underneath his number.

Call Me Baby ♡

XOXO

Yixing


A/N: WHOOO! THIS IS THE END, GUYS :D 

Thank you so much for reading. 

All constructive criticism is appreciated. Please comment! 

Seriously, talk to me :)

Also @Lily: I hope you enjoyed this!