Chapter 8

Please Remember Us

"Maknae~"Daesung said slowly while try to get into that room but he been stop by a nurse."Sir,excuse me.I want enter this room to check to this patient."Daesung just nod his head."I'm sorry,I get wrong room I guess."Daesung quickly leave that room then go to Jiyong."I think I really miss him,that's why I though he is maknae,aish".

 

That nurse enter that room with doctor then check Seungri IV drip,his wound bandages."why that man said 'maknae'?this must be something."that nurse whispered slowly.Auntie Choi suddenly wake up from her sleep."ahh,Auntie,u already wake up.Good evening."that nurse greet Auntie Choi while smiling brighly."yeah.I already.so how is him?"

"He OK.I think he will wake up soon.so after he already wake up.we will make check up on him."that doctor said while smile brightly to Auntie Choi."Alright."Seungri open his eyes slowly while trying to adjust the light brightness."Young man?are u already wake up?do u hear me?if so blink your eyes."Seungri listen it carefully while trying blink his eyes."wa. . Terr."Seungri said while trying to get up."here u are."Auntie Choi give it to him carefully."are u know why u here?"that doctor ask Seungri after he already saw Seungri already wide awake.Seungri shook his head innocently."don't push yourself neh,now would go with us for check up.we will find out why u can't remember anything."Seungri just nod his head.actually he didn't have mood because in his dream this morning.he dreamt about 5 people on the stage with full of thousands people surrounding him.he keep try to remember it but it just hurt his head.Seungri attend all the check up like CT Scan and also blood test.After that,he feel very tired and hungry."can I eat.I'm hungry."Auntie Choi suddenly look at Seungri with happy face."of course.here the food.the nurse give to us just now."Seungri take that box then open it slowly."kimbab~"Seungri said whispering."u love it?"Seungri nod his head slowly.Seungri eat it one by one.but when he look at Auntie Choi,she look like hungry so Seungri offer her a kimbab."huh?u give to me.?"

"Neh,Eomma.eat it Neh."Auntie Choi suddenly feel very happy with that word.in few minutes,a nurse enter the room then give Seungri his medicine. "Eomma,can I sleep?I'm tired."Seungri feel sleepy again after he feel the medicine start working on him."sleep son.sleep"

 

Jiyong hurrily being wheel to emergency room as soon Top and Youngbae send him there."who's the patient guardian?"

"Us,how is him doc?"

"He had very high fever,and I think he also not drink his fever medicine.that's why his fever not come down."

"But we take care of him all this time,how he not eat his medicine."

"Maybe he throw his medicine when u out from his room."

"Jiyong ah,that's why your fever didn't come down.thanks doctor for info.can we visit him?."

"Of course".

"Top Hyung,is it he very miss Seungri?that why his fever didn't come down."Youngbae crying hard."Youngbae ah,don't cry.he will.be fine.also we will find Seungri back.I'm promise."

"Seungri ah,where are u?Jiyong need u now"Top said in his mind sadly.they walk slowly inside to Jiyong room.they saw Jiyong there with pale face and fragile."Jiyong,u so hot.why u not eat your medicine?do u want to leave us too?"Top said sadly while caressing Jiyong hand."Youngbae ah,just go sleep.let me take care of him now.I know u tired.u already take care of him since yesterday.I will take care of him today."

"Neh Hyung."

Top dial Daesung number to ask where is him."Daesung ah,where are u?"

"I'm at Seoul hospital,why Hyung?"

"Come to room 1211,Jiyong got in to hospital.because his fever didn't come down."

"Neh Hyung,I'm coming."

Top end his call then look the photo they together as 5.slowly his tears flowing down."Hyung,miss u maknae.please come back."

"Hyung?how is Jiyong Hyung?"

"Doctor said he not eat his medicine that why his fever not come down,but I don't think so.because he always mumbling while crying in his sleep.I think his fever didn't come down because of miss Seungri Daesung ah.what we must to do to find him back.it's already past 1month.tell me Daesung ah"Top crying harder while Daesung try to soothing him down."Hyung its OK.just cry.I also miss him.he my maknae too right.Hyung."Daesung slowly can't to hold his tears that suddenly flowing down.

 

"Seungri"Jiyong said happily.

"Hyung?,u find me Hyung?Hyung I miss u Hyung."

"Seungri don't leave me.I don't want to go away from u.please.Seungri.Seungri!Seungri!no".Jiyong shouted loudly to Seungri but he keep faded slowly he gone away just like that.Jiyong cry."Seungri why u leave me.I miss u."

 

Daesung and Top suddenly stop cry after he hear Jiyong shouted loudly."Hyung,he got nightmare about Seungri again"

"Here Daesung ah,put on his forehead"Daesung put it while look at Jiyong suddenly sweating a lot however that room use air con to make it cold."Hyung,don't cry Hyung.is OK just sleep."Daesung whisper in Jiyong ear after hear soft sobbing from his Jiyong Hyung.After they soothing down Jiyong that cry just now,they fell into deep sleep.

 

"Who. ..are u. .go. away from...me...please."Auntie Choi hurrily out from toilet after hear Seungri mumbling while crying in his sleep."hey kid,don't cry please.just keep sleep.everything gonna be OK.sleep please."Seungri suddenly wake up from his sleep with a lot sweat wet his cloth.he harshly pull IV drip out from his hand then walk weakly out from his room while hold his head and wall for support.Auntie Choi keep calling him and chase him to comeback to his own room."hey,young man come here.u still weak u need rest."

Seungri just ignored her while keep walking hardly."please don't do this son."Auntie Choi keep trying to call him back."SEUNGHYUN!"Auntie Choi shouted loudly in middle of night make Seungri suddenly feel weak.Auntie Choi hurrily hug him in her embrace."Could. .. u tell me what. . my name?please,I-I don't. .remember it.Please could u?" Seungri begging to Auntie that he know as his mom until feel tired and sleep in her embrace.Also the pain attack him after he try several times to remember who is 'Seunghyun' that she mention before.She wiped Seungri forehead after noticed he already sleep."Eomma will help u,Eomma will".

"Nurse please help me.there is patient faint here and also bleeding."Auntie Choi shouted loudly.Then in few minutes later,they bring Seungri back to his room then give him a medication on his hand that bleeding before."Auntie,could u come to.my room.the result already out."Auntie Choi nod her head while follow that doctor to his room."so how is it doctor?"

"He got Traumatic Amnesia.after all check up that we do to him.that the result."

"What?Traumatic Amnesia?what those mean?"

"memory loss caused by a hard blow to the head. People who lose their memory as the result of a accident may have traumatic amnesia. People with traumatic amnesia may experience a brief loss of consciousness, or even go into a coma. In the majority of cases the amnesia is temporary - how long it lasts usually depends on how severe the injury is."

"Really."Auntie Choi start crying.

"Auntie,I promise it's just temporary.he will remember everything slowly."

Auntie Choi nod her head while trying to wake up but her legs suddenly become limp."Auntie!are u ok?Auntie?"That doctor shooked Auntie Choi body that suddenly lost her councsious."nurse?nurse!come here help me,there is a person faint."that doctor help nurse put up Auntie Choi to bed to check on her."poor u Auntie.your cancer become more worst Auntie."

..........................…………………………..

Hi.this bad chap I think.I'm soo soory for made this bad chap.huhu.lack of idea. I need to end this story faster because I want make another story.it's always play in my mind now.so I want hurrily end this story.k bye.comment juseyo~.If I got wrong fact don't bash neh.

Anyway poor Our Baby Ri,he crying so hard last night right.I'm crying too.so sad this is second time seeing him in that kind condition.Aww.