Chapter 15

Please Remember Us

Seungri open his eyes slowly after he feel something hit him hard at stomach."aww,cutie baby already wake up?sorry is it hurt your stomach?"Kiko said annoying to Seungri that just wake up but still feel dizzy because the smell before."who are u?why u do this to me i don't know u.please let me go.my Eomma need me now"Seungri said almost cry."Stupid,I'm Kiko and I hate u so much.why don't u die when I kill u before huh?u always try to get people attraction right.with your stupid smile.aishh"Kiko said agrily while hold both Seungri cheeks to facing her."u better die then live.I wish I can kill u,really u know?"Kiko said while keep holding Seungri cheeks that make Seungri feel so scared then crying."please,I really don't know who are u.please"Kiko suddenly pull put a knife then put it at his chest "don't be so stupid,or I will kill u tonight"Seungri just keep thinking who Kiko to him but it just make him get headache because push himself "argh"Seungri groan loudly."arghh,please anyone help me.my head hurting"Seungri plead while crying."good then,just die.it's will be more nice.or should I add more hurt to u?hrm"Kiko said with smirk on her face."no please"Seungri said while panting.he suddenly shouted loudly as he feel something goes deep at his hand."because of no,I take it as yes.HAHAHA,u die I'm happy.wish u really die soon"Kiko end her word then pull out the knife harshly.Kiko then walk out from the room and left Seungri alone there bleeding with his head hurting."arghh,my head hurting,my hand too.oh God please let me out from here.Eomma,Hyung,Noona please help me I'm scared and hurting"Seungri crying then suddenly fainted after can't handle the pain anymore.

---------------___________--------------_____

 

"Jiyong ah,Daesung ah did u found Seungri?"Top ask them as soon they arrive at Top and Eunji.

"He's being kidnapped Hyung.I'm tried to chase him but failed Hyung.she really take him away"Jiyong said while hold his tears.

"Who is she that u mean?"

"Kiko!that ty !I don't know what to do now"Jiyong yell then crying.Top just standing there while Daesung come to Jiyong and soothing him down.Youngbae that come hurrily after Daesung call him just now also look sad with what happen.Top and Eunji hurrily come at the Auntie Choi room after noticed the doctor already out from the room.

"Doctor,h-ow is she?is she OK?is she?!"Eunji yell half calm.

"I'm sorry,she really dying now,just now she said she really want to meet both of u,u can enter now.if something happen please hurrily call me"the doctor said then excuse himself to check another patient.Top and Eunji didn't wait any second to enter the room.they hurrily enter after the doctor left."E-Eomma,are u OK?do u need something?"Top ask with sad tone while hols his tears."my son already come back?this is really my son?Seunghyun ah Eomma miss u so much" Auntie Choi get up then hurrily hug Top with tears keep flowing down from her eyes."Eunji ah,come here.Auntie can't to hold anymore,Auntie will go soon.just take care my son neh.Auntie believe on u really"Auntie Choi said while keep hug Top."Eomma,I'm sorry for being bad for u,I'm sorry for left u alone few years ago.I'm soo sorry I'm regret it Eomma.just hate me if u want I don't care"Top said.

"Eomma didn't hate u.what u do is right.Eomma can't give u better life that time.u even rarely get eat that time.it's Eomma fault.none of your fault"Auntie Choi said while caressing Top hair."Seunghyun ah,Eomma really love u.Eomma sorry if Eomma do something wrong on u neh"Auntie Choi said then suddenly fell on Top shoulder."Eomma?Eomma!wake up"Top shook Auntie Choi body that already weak hurrily.Eunji suddenly breakdown crying there then fell on her knees."Eomma,don't go don't die!no no please wake up!"Top crying harder while keep shook auntue Choi body."Seunghyun ah,she won't wake up anymore.please accept the fate she already gone"Eunji said sadly while walk out from the room then call the doctor.

"No don't unplug it no don't do it!"Top yell angrily while hug his Eomma body."Seunghyun shi,I'm sorry but she already die we need to unplug the machines that attach at her.please don't be like this"one of the nurse said while the other nurse try to pull Top away from Auntie Choi body."Eomma"Top crying sadly then suddenly fainted.Eunji hurrily check on him and then Daesung,Jiyong and Youngbae come in to look what happen."Top Hyung!Hyung wake up Hyung"Daesung said then help Jiyong and Youngbae to get him up to emergency room.

 

"He just too sad with what happen,he also get too stress.he really look sad with what happen to him.I'm know it.his mom miss him,he miss her I'm know it.so don't be worry so much about him.he will be alright.now just your maknae u must be worried for."Eunji said without looking at them."we know it,but may us know how Auntie now?is she OK?"Jiyong ask 

"He become like that just because too shock with Auntie Choi death"Eunji answer.

"S-she die?"Jiyong mutter his word.Eunji just nod her head.

"Its must be hard for Hyung,really"Daesung said then look at Jiyong that suddenly shut up."Hyung,what's wrong?,u look worried"Daesung ask 

"I feel something happen on Seungri"Jiyong answer then touch his chest.Daesung suddenly feel worried too thinking of Seungri that still with Kiko.

"I hope u just alright Seungri ah"Jiyong said in his mind then fell asleep after he feel tired.

~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~~~~•

"Here both of u put this on him"Kiko said the her man and give a 'thing'to them.they then harshly put it at Seungri neck then push his head away."if he shouted or something that thing will give him electric shock to him and if he didn't stop rise it up.make it until he fainted or just beat him or give him this"Kiko show them a needle. "This is sleeping injection give it to him when need to OK"Kiko give to them then walk out from the room."I would enjoy the show.HAHAHA.serve u right stupid dude"Kiko laughing hard while walk away from the room that she keep Seungri to.

...........••••••••...............•••••••••••••...

Hhhu.poor Seungri.I'm sorry.

Anyway who know where IG Malaysian shop seller sell 2NE1 OR WINNER lightstick?.I really want to collect then😂dm me at my IG if yes. @airakaila 

Its just for my birthday gift that I want buy by myself