Chapter 19

Please Remember Us

"Kiko?"Top said in angry then walk to Kiko that sit on the bench at the park."Kiko!what the heck u doing here huh?are u wanna hurt Seungri or Jiyong again?!"Top word made Kiko that sit on the bench suddenly stand up and sobbing."Oppa?may I know where Jiyong and Seungri?please Oppa.I want to ask their forgiveness.Oppa please"Kiko said after hear Top yelling at her from back."no need!no need to ask their forgiveness.actually u are happy right?u happy and feel so much satisfied with what happen on them right?u force Jiyong to marry u,but he didnt do it,then u shot Seungri.are u not satisfied now!are u!now Seungri didn't wake up yet from coma u know.he didnt!so just go away from my dongsaeng.don't hurt them anymore and any if them.please just go."Top said after he slap her face.Kiko just bend her head down and start crying."I'm so sorry.i didn't mean to do that.I just panic that time.I'm sorry Oppa".Kiko said while kneeling infornt of Top."what the heck u doing Kiko!get up people seeing us!"Top yelling to her.he really can't bear with girl when seeing they crying like that."OK!fine.get up.stop kneeling now.don't kneeling like that anymore"Top said then help her get up again."now follow me"Kiko just nodded her head then follow Top to Seungri room.

 

"Hyung,where U going just now?"Daesung ask after he saw Top get in after out awhile."But suddenly 3of them stand up shockly after seeing he bring someone inside."Hyung,what the heck U bring she here?!Kiko,get out now!Hyung why?"Jiyong yell then pull Kiko hand to bring her out."Oppa,I'm sorry Oppa.I'm so sorry.please forgive me Hyung.I just too panic that time that why I suddenly shot him Oppa.I'm sorry"Kiko said while her tears keep flowing down at her face."sorry?!huh.sorry?!what U see infront your face now?is he awake?do U see he talking or do anything now?he lying and sleep like that since 2weeks ago and so sign he will wake up U know?!it's because of U.U torture him a lot.even make him lost his memory.U really crazy,stupid and have no heart.how can I love U like U want if U do that?huh?no one can!because he is my brother,my little brother.do U understand!huh?do U!"Jiyong yell loudly make Kiko start kneeling infront him."I'm sorry"Kiko said it again.Jiyong pull Kiko hand to make her get up then push her until she fell down.without they realize that Seungri suddenly awaked and his tears flowing down from his eyes seeing Jiyong push Kiko down.All of them didn't noticed it because they too focused with what happen."Jiyong why U push her like that!stop it"Top yelling at Jiyong after help Kiko up."it's OK Oppa,I deserve it".Kiko said then wipe her tears."U better get out!out!"Jiyong said then push her out from that room.but suddenly all of them freeze from what they do after hear weak voice from their maknae."Hyung,don't do that.don't hurt her.please"Seungri weak voice enough make Jiyong,Top,Youngbae,and Daesung running to Seungri bed."u awaked Seungri!U awaked!"Jiyong said while holding Seungri."Hyung don't hurt her.it's OK if I hurting"Seungri said again make Kiko come near to him."Seungri are U already remember us?do U?!"Seungri nodded his head weakly. "Hyung,please let me be alone with Kiko.please?I guess she have something to say,and also me".

"But Seungri!we didn't know if she have something bad to do to U!no we stay!"Jiyong said angrily."Hyung please,just for awhile"Seungri said while breath weakly."OK.U Kiko if U hurt him,I kill U"Jiyong said again then wak out with s left Seungri with Kiko together.

 

"So what U want to say?actually when U being push by Jiyong Hyung,I already awaked.I hear everything until I feel wanna wake up"Seungri said then giggling weakly."I'm sorry with what I done to U.I'm so sorry.I been so mean to U.I know it.just because of love I nearly kill people.I'm so sorry Seungri ah"Kiko said while crying holding Seungri cold hand."Kiko ah,it's OK.I don't mind"Seungri said then get up a bit and wipe her tears with his thump."I do everything bad to U but U still be nice to me.why?!"Kiko said them let Seungri hands down from her face."it's just a nice thing to do.forgiving people however they treat something bad to U.it's also make U being matured"Seungri word enough make Kiko cry again.Seungri hug Kiko then patted her back.but in few minutes suddenly Kiko feel Seungri panting his breath."Thank U Seungri ah.Seungri?Seungri!"Kiko suddenly panic when Seungri didn't give respond but keep closing his eyes tight."wait Seungri,I call your Hyung and doctor"Kiko hurrily run out from that room and call all of them."Oppa,Seungri he suddenly panting breath.I don't know what happen.it's just so suddenly.help Oppa!"Kiko word make Jiyong suddenly run inside left them behind."Seungri!hey maknae?what's wrong?!Seungri answer me!"Jiyong yell loudly after seeing Seungri didn't respond him but just keep panting weakly."Seungri!answer me.are U OK?Jiyong yell again make Seungri suddenly reply him weakly."I'm OK Hyung.just so suddenly hurt when Kiko hug me just now.but I'm Ok"Seungri slowly calm down after his pain at the wound that being shot slowly gone."here drink this.U must be tired now laid again.u just wake up 1hour ago"Jiyong help Seungri drink then laid him back in sleep position."now sleep.don't talk anymore.just close your eyes and sleep.we will wake up U at lunch hour".

"But Hyung,I'm OK now I want to talk with U Hyung,Top Hyung,Youngbae and Daesung Hyung.please Hyung"

"No Seungri,sleep.U not OK"Seungri suddenly get up from his laud position then yell weakly at Jiyong to protest.

"I'm OK Hyung.Argh!"Seungri suddenly shouted in pain when Jiyong suddenly touch his wound hard make him feel really pain."U in pain now Seungri,now sleep!"

"Hyung U so mean Hyung.ouch".Seungri laid again in sleep position with Jiyong help after feel very pain at his shot wound and close his eyes tightly."Hyung promise will let U talk after this.now sleep it will less then pain.U don't want I call doctor don't U?"Jiyong smile when saw Seungri shocked his head then start sleep again when Jiyong patted his hand.

 

Seungri POV 2weeks later,

After 1month stay in hospital today i already can discharged from hospital.I just feel so happy.stuck in the room all day is not a best thing.it's .I really happy that time doctor give me permission to discharge after I didn't eat and drink even drink my medicine."Seungri!why U keep skip your medicine!U said U want out from here but U don't want drink your medicine!now eat!"Jiyong Hyung voice really annoy me that time.don't he understand me that I want to home!huwaa I'm so boring!"Hyung,I want go home.I can eat medicine at home"I keep stay inside my blanket until 2days I didnt eat and drink my medicine enough make my Hyungs angree with my discussion to out from hospital.ahh I get breath now.but however I'm happy because I get discharge but all my Hyungs already send Kiko to police as the punish with what she done on me.actually I feel bad because of that.I try protest them and ask them to let her free but they seems agree with their own decision.also my wound still didn't fully heal yet.it's hurt so much but it didn't stop me to visit Kiko.I so pity to her.however she do bad on me I know she have nice heart.she just get into jail for only 6 months so I will always visit her just to make her happy and not sad because staying in this kind of place.I happy if I see people that I love happy.that's make my heart feel calm from what happen.How about my Hyungs?they already OK and look so much handsome and always smile.Top Hyung now already can move on with what happen between on him and his late mother.now we always go Top Hyung house and sometime stay at there just to relax ourselves from tired with all schedules.we also made Hanbin,Jinhwan,Bobby,Chanwoo,Junhoe,Yohyeong,and Donghyuk as their little brother.Top and Eunji always go to Auntie Choi cemetery to 'visit' her there.also now i heard from them they want to marry HAHAH!.I really can't believe it U know!I though he just love to chair and want to marry with it.but congratulations to my Hyung!Jiyong Hyung?he now also on making his own new album,it's so nice to be hear,really!Daesung Hyung?he made his solo concert in Japan!wow solo!do U can imagine it my beloved smile angel Hyung making this!wow.how about Youngbae Hyung?he now making his really with Hyorin.a model plus she so beautiful!they really nice together!!!I'm jealous.now about me?I don't know what about me,but almost every week after I discharge i always go to hospital for checkup.and now I'm I already being healthy man again!but still the shot scar at my stomach there.I didn't want make it gone.it's just a memory that I want to save.ah,I'm so happy to my Hyung!they happy,I happy.they sad I die.thank U Hyung for all this time.I love U and will always remember U.

 

The end 

How my story?is it nice to be read?is it bad?hehe now I'm working new story!.how is going?is it always turn out nice by all of u?I think my story bad,plot,English too.huwaaaa.anyway I will post new ff later!!!