Chapter 17

Please Remember Us

Jiyong open his eyes the look around the dark sorrounding,finding Seungri.

"Damn them,wait why I wearing this.I think I wear T-shirt with jeans,but why now my cloth been change to coat like I attend the wedding day"Jiyong suddenly got the answer of his question "no Kiko"He then try struggling to free himself from rope that tied both of his hands.

 

Flashback

Jiyong walk out from his from with the car key after noticed all of s already sleep peaceful inside their own room.

Jiyong hurrily start the engine then drive to the place that Kiko message to him.

When he about to get out from the car after arrived,he suddenly get catch from behind.He try hard to free himself with struggling.buy his body become limp after he smell something that made him sleepy.Slowly he lost his conscious. 

 

"Argh!Its so hard.what the heck this Damn Kiko doing?"Jiyong cursed.He feel suddenly shocked after hearing the door opened then Kiko get into the room."Oppa,u woke up?how is it hurting u?let me open it"Kiko said then walk to Jiyong to open the rope that tied both of his hands."NO NEED!I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP !"Jiyong yelled and cursed loudly made Kiko step back.Jiyong then try to open the rope by himself but he cant."So what u want Oppa?By the way,is that coat beautiful?"Kiko said while walk to the wardrobe.Jiyong popped his eyes after Kiko pull out a wedding dress."Look,u wearing a black and white coat.and I wearing a beautiful white dress.is it beautiful for our wedding?"Kiko said while staring at that wedding dress."U know Oppa,I really can't wait to wear this soon.very soon.For our wedding"Kiko said then smile evilly."no,the point I come here not marry to u,but for Seungri!"Jiyong said loudly.

"So marry me"Jiyong suddenly feel blank.

"S-so u as-k me t-to come just because of this?"Jiyong muttering his word while hold his tears.

"Yes,or not I will kill him for sure"

"Dont-dont u have heart,huh?how can u kill a innocent human.and-and how can u-u marry with someone who don't love u which is hate u?"Jiyong said while his tears already flowing down to his face. "I DON'T CARE!U LOVE ME OR NOT,HE IS INNOCENT HUMAN OR NOT.I FUXKING DON'T CARE!CAUSE I JUST WANT TO MARRY WITH U SO I WILL BE HAPPY"Kiko then slap Jiyong face

"U know,my happiness all this time is u,just u.I really love u.Seungri didn't love u like I do Oppa.I'm sorry for slap for just now but I can't life without u.I'm swear"Kiko wipe Jiyong tears with her thumb after finish her word.Jiyong seems can't do anything except freeze there and keep crying.he also keep mumbling 'Seungri' when Kiko stay near him."Seungri,where are u.Seungri ah.Hyung need u.Hyung love u.Seungri ah,Hyung is sorry all this time"Jiyong said while crying even Kiko wipe his tears away.Kiko seems can't hold herself anymore when Jiyong seems didn't care about her that time.she hurrily go to bathroom with her wedding dress then walk out from there with them on her."Hey both of u take him outside.we will start this wedding now"Kiko said then walk out from the room that keep Jiyong there.Jiyong seems didn't care when Kiko man bring he out from that room,but he suddenly shouted when he saw Seungri that being tied at wall."Seungri!let me go!Seungri!"Jiyong try hard to struggling through the tight grip of them to go to Seungri."no,Seungri please let me go"Jiyong plead while crying."do u want he to be still alive?"Jiyong look at Kiko with confused face."please Kiko"

"Then marry me"Kiko word made Jiyong suddenly shocked."just kill me then,instead of Seungri kill me"Jiyong said then take the gun from Kiko man and put it at Kiko grip."kill me,let Seungri free"Jiyong then hold tight Kiko hand and put her hand up at his head."push the button!now!"Jiyong yell loudly made Seungri that unconscious suddenly woke up."H-hyung,is it u?"Seungri said muttering his word then cough."Seungri,u OK?"Seungri seems too weak to respond but he try hard to nodded at Jiyong.Jiyong then opened all the rope that tied Seungri hand then hold him tight."WHY ALWAYS HIM BE YOUR ATTENTION! WHY I CANT GET YOUR ATTENTION.I LOVE U SO MUCH DON'T U KNOW IT!U STUPID SON OF !"Kiko cursed then point the gun to Seungri.Jiyong seems too shocked with Kiko word that also made him didn't realize she point the gun to Seungri then without a second the bullet straight hit Seungri stomach."Argh!"Seungri hold his stomach then become limp in Jiyong embrace."Seungri ah!KIKO WHAT U THINK U ARE DOING HUH?THIS YOUR HAPPINESS?THIS IS?U KNOW THIS JUST MAKE ME HATE U MORE THAN LOVE U.JUST ING DIE!"Jiyong yell to her then bring Seungri out from that place then hurrily bring him to hospital."Seungri ah,hold on.Hyung will send u to hospital"Jiyong said while wipe the sweat at Seungri forehead."Hyung,Ji-Jiyong Hyung.My body all pain,and I felt so cold now"Seungri whined."Wait neh,Hyung already drive all faster now.wait neh.soon we will arrived.and here wear this coat"Jiyong said while hurrily drive his car to near hospital for help and lend his coat to Seungri.but he felt so shocked after he noticed Seungri didn't give respond when Jiyong ask him is he OK or not."Seungri ah,Seungri!wake up!oh no.Seungri ah!wake up!"Jiyong hurrily drove his car straight to the hospital after Seungri didn't give any respon to him.as soon they arrived there,Jiyong didn't wait for nurses come out but he ownself bring Seungri inside the emergency room."help!doctor help there is someone bleeding now!"Jiyong shouted as loud as he can soon he arrived emergency room.Jiyong seems don't want to leave Seungri side even after doctor arrived and ask him to wait outside."no,I want stay here.Seungri ah don't lying there.wake up!"Jiyong shouted again before he felt his body become weak then his surrounding become black.

*****************************************

2more chapter guys!and 5days more for being 14i.can't wait.huhu.after this story end I will update my new story here.