Chapter 4

Please Remember Us

Seungri open his eyes as soon he feel water hit his body.Seungri look at his hands and legs that already being tied."Look u already wake up huh?Both of u stand him up!"Kiko said firmly then both of her man take seungri"Arghh.Let me go!Argh!"Seungri shouted loudly then feel very pain at his head because shouted to loud."Could u shut the up!U do something!"Kiko feel very annoying then ask her man to do something to Seungri."U Better don't struggling or u will hurt!"that man suddenly punch Seungri stomach because he don't stop struggling  then dragging Seungri to the place that Kiko ask them to."Put him here."Kiko said to her man then walk around Seungri."Seungri Seungri Seungri.U know why I do this?huh?I hate when people take people that I love.U know?!"Kiko hold Seungri chin hard to make Seungri look at her.Seungri try to argue but his hand already being tied with a rope."I don't have any relay with Jiyong Hyung more than a brother.So why u do this to me?why Kiko?"Seungri said weakly to Kiko because he feel very pain at his head."Kiko. . ."Seungri said weakly "What huh?"Seungri panting his breath."I'm thirsty,my head spinning.I'm feel very dizzy.please help me~"Seungri muttering said to Kiko.Kiko look at her man to ask them to next thing."Up!"That man said to Seungri then stand Seungri up harshly."Argh!"Seungri groan."Get that water by yourself."That man whisper at Seungri ear then laugh evilly with Kiko.Seungri crawl weakly to reach the water bottle.but after he reach the water bottle he suddenly make that water bottle fell down and it also made it touch at Kiko feet."Aishh,u!look what u already done!Are u don't know how to take water?u even not say thank u for me give u water."Kiko grab Seungri hair facing him."I'm sorry,I feel very very hurt at my head.that's why I can't hold it properly."Kiko let go Seungri hair then ask her man to take Seungri back to his place."give him water."Kiko said then walk out from that place.

"Here drink this"That man give Seungri a cup of water.After they finish give him water,one of them hit Seungri head hard."HAHAH,now let's go bro.let's drink some bear."That man just leave Seungri alone there after give him water and hit him."Hyung.Help me Hyung."Seungri crying then sleep because of tiredness. 

******************************

Jiyong crying hard when he remember that Seungri already missing when he back from restaurant.he even feel very regret leave him alone that time."why I leave him that time,I shouldn't leave him that time.he must hate me now.arghhhh!Seungri please come back Seungri.!"Jiyong said while hug Seungri favourite panda doll in his embrace.

 

Flashback.

Jiyong walk happily reach to Seungri room with kimbab in his hand grip."he must be happy with this surprise he he."Jiyong walk more faster because feel he can't wait to give Seungri what he have now.But once he enter the room he see no one in that room."Seungri?Seungri?maknae?"Jiyong call Seungri name few times but he stop when remember his doctor is the last time see him."Doc?u are the doctor that take care of Lee Seungri right?"That doctor nod his head"Yes why?did something happen to him?"

"Where is him?why he not in his room?"

"What?!we didn't take him to anywhere for treatment,and I don't think so he can walk with weak condition are u already check the hospital garden or anywhere?"

"Yes.But I can't found him!"Jiyong can't hold his emotion anymore,he just crying sadly in front that doctor."Jiyongshi,it's OK.I think he just going near here only.I'm sure he can't walk more than here with his weak body and legs."Jiyong wipe his tears away then walk away to Seungri room."Seungri,where are u actually?please come back."Jiyong pull out his phone then message Top,Daesung and Youngbae.

 

Big bang group chat.

Kwon Jiyong:are one of u take Seungri out from hospital?

Doing Youngbae:I'm busy Jiyong,I'm even can't go out from studio.

Daesung:I have schedules with Top Hyung at Japan.How can we take him away.

Kwon Jiyong:OK then.

 

A few minutes later he got a message from Kiko,his ex.

From:Kiko 

To:Jiyong

Hi,Oppa.Let go out?I'm so boring.we also not meet in long time.so can we?

 

Jiyong feel very annoying with Kiko message.but he still reply that message.

To:Kiko

From:Jiyong

Sorry,I can't.Seungri is sick now.I must take care of him.sorry Kiko.

 

Kiko feel very angry when read Jiyong message."what the heck with him.did he don't know that he lost?!"

From:Kiko 

To:Jiyong 

OK then.

 

Jiyong start wheel his car to every place that Seungri love to.Han River,Kimbab restaurant and also YG Building."Where are u Seungri?"

 

Jiyong keep find Seungri until morning without any sleep.he keep thinking where is Seungri."Jiyong ah,I also worried about Seungri,but can u take a rest.u look tired.u always find him every time.u should rest."Youngbae try soothing down his best friend that keep thinking where is Seungri."Seungri is missing,Seungri is missing,Seungri is missing.and I miss him."Jiyong let his tears wet his face.He really miss his maknae."He just missing 1 day ago Jiyong,I'm sure we will come back soon.we already report this to police right.be strong neh,I want to go work now.bye."Youngbae said to Jiyong then quickly out from his dorm after look at his watch that he already late.Jiyong just keep breakdown there thinking where Seungri now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorryy for bad chap. Im trying hard ti make it better. Love u. Thnks for the new subs. Please comment. Its make me get alot inspiration. Love u!!! Gonna sleep now. Its already 1:43am