Chapter 16

Please Remember Us

"Seunghyun ah,wake up Eomma is here"Auntie Choi said while slap Seungri face slowly.Seungri open his eyes then cry."why u crying?is there people hurting u?"Auntie Choi said while wipe Seungri tears using her thumb."Eomma,u still alive?u not died?Eomma"Seungri said then trying to hug her,but he can't."Seunghyun ah,u must live happily.forget about me them be sad.neh.Eomma love u.Eomma never regret taking care of u these few months.u not my real son but I really love u like my real son.be happy neh"Auntie Choi said while hold her own tears then kiss Seungri forehead lightly."goodbye son,be happy neh.Eomma will watching u from up here"Auntie Choi then suddenly faded away."Eomma?Eomma!no don't go.Eomma take me together with u please.Argh"Seungri crying more harder after he can't find Auntie Choi anymore then suddenly he feel really pain at his head.he slowly close his eyes then lost his conscious.

 

"Wake up!Stupid"Kiko throw a bucket of water in front Seungri face after Seungri didn't wake up and mumbling his sleep when Kiko try to wake him up."oh look like u already wake up huh?u so stubborn huh?do u really wish to die huh!"Kiko said angrily while pull Seungri hair hard."Argh,please hurt.let my hair go"Seungri plead to her.Kiko stare at him awhile then push away Seungri head."do both of u know what to do now?"Kiko said while look at her man.Both if them then nodded their head."do it now,I want to enjoy this show"Kiko said the smirked to Seungri.One of Kiko man then push button on of the remote that Kiko give to them last night.Seungri shouted in lain loudly after he feel electric shock at his body."Argh!pl-easee,stop this thi-ngss.it-it hurt soo-so much"Seungri said hardly while hold pain.Kiko look at her man then he nodded his head.Seungri then panting his breath after that thing stop."when I said wake up that means wake up not sleep.when I said respect me it's respect not play with me.u got it.now u learn your lesson I guess right?"Kiko said while hold both of Seungri chin to facing her.Seungri that still panting nodded his head while close his eyes tightly.Kiko and her man thee left Seungri alone again after that lesson session."Tonight I will married u Jiyong,HAHAH"Kiko said then go to bathroom for shower.

 

"Jiyong ah,are there any news about Seungri?"Youngbae ask while cooking some food for them."no Youngbae.Youngbae ah,I feel very worry now.I think Seungri didn't eat also feel scared now.u know he now in state didn't know her.what if Kiko hurt him because Seungri ignored her when not remember anything.Kiko is crazy Youngbae"Jiyong talk nonsense then crying desperately.Youngbae then stop cooking then patted Jiyong back."Jiyong ah,I also think about him,but what we can't do.just wait until the time that she said neh.if u want we go with u,we will"Youngbae then answer with bright smile."no Youngbae,she will hurt Seungri if I go with people.she said she want me to come alone"Youngbae then sigh weakly."OK now eat your this food I want to call Daesung and Top Hyung now"Jiyong nodded his head then start munching his food slowly.but he stop when he noticed his phone suddenly vibrate which means there is new message.

 

From:Kiko

To:Jiyong 

12am.don't be late if u do I kill him.

Jiyong suddenly feel shocked with that word.

 

To:Kiko

From:Jiyong 

Don't u dare.OK i will.

 

"Jiyong Hyung?who u text to?"Daesung ask after he saw Jiyong texting someone with angry face.Top that just wake up from his sleep then hurrily take away Jiyong phone."who is u text to?Kiko?damn this "Top cursed then give back Jiyong phone to him."what she want Jiyong ah?"Youngbae ask.

"Erm?no-nothing.just eat don't think about her i will settle this up"Jiyong muttering his word then quickly eat his food to avoid another question to be ask.4 of them just eat in silence however they can't eat because worried on Seungri.in their mind they just thinking about what happen on Seungri there."Hyung hope u just fine Seungri ah"all of them said in their mind sadly.

 

"Kiko!,u better give me talk with him!now!"Jiyong yell loudly after he finish ate his food.

"Oppa,why.I'm here right no more Seungri"Kiko said annoyingly made Jiyong pissed off.

"U made him die,I kill u"Jiyong said then off his phone call."aish she really.I can't to wait for her.I really.haish!"Jiyong keep yell in his room then push away his things.he then messing his hair up."Seungri ah,Hyung will save u.Hyung promise"Jiyong said while crying then fell asleep after feel tired.

 

"Ms Kiko,u Call us?"one of Kiko man ask Kiko after she ask them to come to her.

"Yes,I'm"Kiko said 

"This 12am Jiyong will come here,and I want u to make sure he come alone.then u make him sleep and wear him these cloth"Kiko then throw a bag to them."what is this?Ms Kiko?"He ask Kiko,confuse."that's his wedding coat.we will marry tonight"Kiko glare at them then laughing evilly."also bring him to Seungri storage room.we will make some drama there"Kiko finish her word with smirk then ask both of them to out."Kwon Jiyong is mine,no one can have except me!"Kiko laughing crazily after finish her word.

.............-............-............-.............-.......

I will ending this story as soon as I can.Huhu.wait for me!!!!