chapter two

RM HighScool

After walking from a beach about fifteen minute later he arrived at his house . He open the door and enter his room put down his bag and without changing his clothes he throw his body on to the bed and fall asleep few minute later.

 

After two hour later he wake up and realize he fall asleep.

"Jeez im fall asleep." If before maybe she would start nagging at him because he didn't take a bath and fall asleep just like that.

 

He took a photo beside his bed and look at it, he just smile then tear start falling from his eyes again but this time its to much until he couldn't control it anymore and just let it fall. He wanna shout as loud as he can but no voice came out , he only can hear his sob in his room and fall asleep again because to tired from his cried.

 

He wake up and find his body feel a little bit ache because he sleep on the floor instead on his bed and he doesn't know how he end up there. He look photo beside him and he smile then put it back at the table.

He take his towel and start to walk to his bathroom. After done with shower he walk to kitchen try to find something to eat. He open the fridge and saw a bowl of chicken soup. He take it and open wrap and put it in oven. After done with his eating and clean the mess he did he decided to go somewhere.

Luckily today he doesnt need to go to school because its a school holiday. He lock the door and start walking as his mind keep remember what happen before and about half hour later he arrived at the place he wanna go.

He crouch and stare a little bit long before he touch the stone.

"Eomma..how are you?" Then he smiled a little.

"have you found appa?" He took about one minute before he speak again.

"Eomma why do you leave me so soon? Did you know I how much I miss you now?" He sigh a little.

"I know you wont answer me anymore right."

He can feel tear at his eyes.

"Mianhae eomma mianhae, I didn't mean to ignored you that day."

He stand and about to leave he turn his head and smile at her grave. he doesn't know why but he feel calm when he talk to her even thought he know no way she would answer it but it make him feel better.

 

While he walk to go back to his house he hear someone shout at him from behind.

__________________________________

Okay that all for this chapter. I hope you like it.. and if you found any mistake please forgive me.. :))