chapter twelve

RM HighScool

After few round walking at there at last they found them at a photo booth. And jae suk look at them.

 

" yaa you two where have you been? "

 

" we just wandering at here and buy something to eat since you all to happy playing that car. "

 

" hahaha you should wait for us maybe we can go buy something to eat together. "

 

" aishh dont worry I already buy it here take it. "

 

" ohh really? Haha thank you jong kook ah. "

 

" well where should we go next? "

 

" hmm lets just walk and find something fun. "

 

After about four hour at there playing and eating they go the entrance waiting for gary and seolhyun few minutes later gary come at the entrance too.

 

" okay lets go. " jae suk said.

 

 

on the way back ji hyo slow her walk and just follow them from behind, she look at jong kook and he just talk to haha. Jae suk look at her and slow down too.

 

" song ji hyo are you okay? "

 

" im okay oppa. "

 

" really? since you return with jong kook you didn't say anything at all. I dont think you sad because you keep smiling alone though.

 

" hahaha that's mean im okay right. well im to tired from playing at there i think. "

 

" one more thing did something happen to you while you go with him? "

 

" ohh what do you mean? "

 

" I have been watching you two after you return together. You two keep avoiding eyes contact and when your eyes meet you two just smile and I can feel awkward between you two. Hmm could it be he try to kiss you? " jae suk said with a laugh.

 

She shock because jae suk able to guess what happen but she keep calm so jae suk wont know.

 

" aihh of course not oppa. jong kook oppa not like that. "

 

" hahaha but if he wanna kiss you maybe you will let him do that right. " jae suk .

 

Her face become red after she hear what jae suk said not because she angry but because she embarrassed from what he said.

 

" ahh oppa what do you think I am? " in a frustrated tone.

 

Jae suk just laugh.

 

" hahah im sorry , you know I like to tease you. "

 

Then he leave her and walk to suk jin and kwang soo.

 

 

she think back when he almost kiss her.

 

" hmm well that's true if that ferris wheel didn't move maybe I will kiss him that time. I dont know why that happen my eyes just closed it self my mind say stop him but that time my heart wont listen to my mind at all. " she think.

 

Then they arrived at haha house.

 

" okay see you at school. " haha said.

 

She take her bicycle and walk with them until left her jae suk and jong kook again.

 

After few minutes.

 

" okay you two my house already near see you tomorrow. " jae suk Said.

 

" ahh okay hyung. " jong kook said.

 

" yaa kim jong kook take care of ji hyo make sure he arrived at her house safely. " then he laugh.

 

Jong kook just smile after hear what jae suk said

 

" come on lets go ill send you home. "

 

" aihh no need oppa I can go back on my own. " she said to him.

 

" are you sure? "

 

" yeah beside our house not on the same way right? "

 

Jong kook just nod because he doesn't know what to say and ji hyo just follow behind him.

 

" erm song ji hyo? "

 

" yea? "

 

" can you walk beside me I need to talk to you. "

 

Ji hyo go beside him.

 

" okay, what do you want to talk about? "

 

" actually I wanna say sorry for what happen when we in ferris wheel. "

 

" ahh its okay oppa, nothing happen right? "

 

" yeah but im really sorry , I dont want you feel not uncomfortable around me. "

 

She smile at him.

 

" aihh its okay oppa really. "

 

" so you didnt mad at me right? "

 

" haha why should I mad at you? "

 

" ermm because I tried to ermm... "

His face already red.

 

She just look at him and laugh.

 

" hahaha I told you its okay beside you should see how red your face right now. "

 

Jong kook just smile and look at her laughing.

 

" I tried not to fall for you but everytime I saw you smile and laugh it make me fall for you more and now I dont know what to do with this feeling. " he said in his mind.

 

" ohh oppa we already at here. "

 

" ohh okay see you at school. "

 

Then song ji hyo about to walk but jong kook call her.

 

" you didnt mad at me right? "

 

She leave her bicycle and walk closer to jong kook.

 

" oppa I told you I didnt mad at you. "

 

He smile after listen to her.

 

" ohh oppa what is that? "

 

He turn to look at what ji hyo point and ji hyo kiss her cheek and run to her bicycle.

 

" thanks for this Tiger. " she shout.

 

She leave him at there in a blank and he holding his cheek try to pick what just happen.

 

And after few minutes he start walking with a smiled on his face until he arrived at his house.

 

He enter his bedroom and throw his body on the bed and smile again before he fall asleep.

 

__________________________________

 

(Ji hyo pov)

 

 

After she kiss his cheek with a smile on her face she run to her bicycle and start pedaling and leave him at there. Soon she arrive at her house.

 

After she take a shower she go to the fridge and take something to eat before she enter her bedroom.

 

She go under the blanket and think back before she leave jong kook she closed his face with her hand.

 

With a smile on her face she hit her head lightly.

 

" ahh what have I done, why did I do that? now how can I meet him at school and if he ask me why did I do that how should I answer. "

 

She take the tiger jong kook give it to her.

 

" hmm what should I name you? "

 

After think few second.

 

" I got it. Im gonna call you kookie. " 

 

She hug that 'kookie' and fall asleep with a smile on her face just like jong kook.

 

__________________________________

 

 

Okay that's all for this chapter and I hope you like it.  :))