chapter eight

RM HighScool

(Jong kook pov)

 

He open his eyes but since he doesn't have strength to wake up he just lie down on his bed. He feel something on his forehead and he touch it.

 

" who put towel on my head and how did I end up in my room. " his mind still wandering since last time he remember he on living room before he pass out.

 

He keep thinking with his eyes closed then he feel someone touch his forehead.

 

He open his eyes and hold her hand and ask.

 

"what are you doing at here? "

with a weak voice.

 

__________________________________

 

 

she shock a little then she answer.

 

" I-I- I came to meet you. "

 

He ask " why? "

 

She doesn't know how to answer that and end up lying to him.

 

" haha oppa told me to came here to give you something. "

 

" what is it? "

 

She doesn't know what to answer.

 

" uh-uh-uh he told me to give you this. " she took something from her bag and give it to jong kook.

 

He open and look inside it.

 

"Sandwich? yaaa that boy what was he thinking give it to me this sandwich? " he think in his mind.

 

" thats all? " he said.

 

" ohh one more thing he told me to give you today homework. "

 

" okay you can leave it on the table when you wanna leave. And right now I need to rest so if you dont mind? "

 

" ahh okay ill leave it on your table and I hope you get better soon. "

 

Then she stand up and about to leave his room but jong kook call her.

 

" did you treat my fever? "

 

She just nodded.

 

" ohh okay. " Then he closed his eyes back.

 

 

She close the door and walk to her bicycle and ride it.

 

 

On the next day she goes to school just like usual but jong kook still didn't come that day.

 

" hurm he didn't come to school again today. I wonder if he okay? " 

 

Haha enter the class and saw her looking outside the window.

 

" good morning song ji hyo. "

 

" ohh morning oppa. "

 

" what are you thinking huh? "

 

" nothing oppa. " then she smile.

 

" really? "

 

" yeah really. "

 

" ohh okay. but if you need to tell me something im always at there. " he point at his place then he leave.

 

She confused about what haha said.

 

" whats that supposed to mean?  " she think.

 

 

While on breaktime she follow them just like usual.

 

When they eating she hear they talk about a girl next class so she ignored it keep eating.

 

" hurm should I go to his house again today? But if he ask me why im at there again what should I answer? "

 

Jae suk look at her and he realize she was thinking about something.

 

" song ji hyo are you okay? " 

 

She didn't hear what jae suk said since her mind looking for a reason to go to jong kook house again.

 

He knock the table and call her again.

 

" hello, song ji hyo are you there? "

 

Then she realized all of them was looking at her.

 

" ohh oppa why? "

 

" what are you thinking about? "

 

"I didn't think about anything oppa. "

 

" hahaha dont lie song ji hyo I know you thinking about something."

 

" aishh this oppa I told you I dont think about anything, beside I wanna talk to you but all you do is talking about a girl on the next class. " then she pretend she angry at them.

 

 

" hahaha aigoo² this girl, okay² we'll stop talking about her okay? "

 

" really? " then she smiled.

 

Then kwang soon said.

 

" noona could it be you jealous because we talk about her not about you? "

 

" yaishh this boy. " she stand up and hit kwang soo head.

 

" arkk sorry noona I didn't mean that. " while rubbing his head.

 

"Hahaha you deserve that one." Haha said.

 

" sorry noona , you know im just joking right. "

 

Then they all laugh.

 

 

Then she smile and eating back. She really thankful to all them because she just enter this school for a few days but thanks to them she feel like she already school at there for few years since they always treat her like a family well maybe sometime they could be annoying too but thats what make her feel comfortable with them.

 

 

After school done just like usual she took her bag and start walk but jae suk call her.

 

" do you wanna make homework with us today? "

 

" hurm Im sorry i dont think I can today but tomorrow ill promise I will go with you all. "

 

" ohh okay. "

 

Then he watch her get out from that class and haha come to him.

 

" so is she gonna come today? "

 

Jae suk look at him.

 

" yaa what is this? Deja vú? "

 

" aishh hyung is she gonna come or not? "

 

" nope. "

 

" Hahah I know it. "

 

" How do you know? "

 

" you see yesterday jong kook hyung call me and he say thanks to me because give him a sandwich. "

 

Jea suk cut his word. " you give him a sandwich? "

 

" aishh hyung dont cut when im talking just listen okay. I didn't give him a sandwich. "

 

" ehh did you give him or not? "

 

" I didn't okay. Just let me continued my story and you will understand later. "

 

" hahaha okay². "

 

" then he scold me because I send ji hyo to his house which is I didnt do it. "

 

" ohh so song ji hyo go to his house and give him a sandwich and jong kook ask her what is she doing at there and she doesnt know how to answer so she lied to him using you as a reason? "

 

" exactly hyung. that what I think. "

 

" hurmm why did she goes to jong kook house? "

 

" I dont know about that. "

 

" anyway did you ask him why he didn't come to school? "

 

" he said he have a fever yesterday but he told me not to worry because his okay now. "

 

" ahh okay, Come on lets go. "

 

 

After she arrived at her house she go to the kitchen and make some porridge before she go to jong kook house again.

 

Soon she arrived at his house and she knock that door.

 

" hello? "

 

Then she hear someone unlock the door but her heart feel like it gonna blow waiting for the door to open because of her nervous.

 

" ohh its you? " 

 

She just stand at there she doesn't know why but her body cannot move at all.

 

Then jong kook shake her shoulder and ask.

 

" are you okay? "

 

" ohh im okay" then she smile.

 

Then she speak again.

 

"Actually im at here because I-I... " 

 

He cut his word ask.

 

" do you wanna come in? "

 

But she didn't answer.

 

" maybe you wanna sit at there. " he point at bench under the tree. "

 

She look at it.

 

" is it okay if we sit at there? "

 

" yeah I think its okay because my fever is gone now thanks to someone who treat me yesterday. " then he look at her and smile.

 

She feel hot on his cheeks and she turn around because she doesn't want jong kook look at her red face and she walk to that bench.

 Jong kook closed the door then he follow and he take a sit beside her.

 

 

" so what do you wanna say to me? " he ask.

 

 __________________________________

 

Okay that's all I think for this chapter and I hope its okay.

 

:))