chapter five

RM HighScool

She arrived at where she should she continue her study and while she walk to enter that school she saw that school name.

 

"RM high school?

Hurmm what is it supposed to mean?

Running man high school? " She giggled while thinking that name.

"it must be funny if thats the school full name. "

 

She enter that school and find a place to put her bicycle.

She walk inside that building and start wandering at there to find teachers room. while wandering she amazed at that school even though its not to big like her old school but its still beautiful.

Later she found teachers room. she knock and enter that room and walk toward the teacher who supposed to bring and teach her in her new class.

 

(DING DING DONG DING)

 

They hear the bell. everybody return to there sit and wait for the teacher to enter class.

They saw someone open the door and its the teacher. Everyone stand up.

 

"Good morning, teacher."

"Good morning class. Okay sit down. "

" Today you will get new friend since there are new student who will enter this class and i hope you all can help her in her study. "

"You can come in now."

She enter the class with a nervous feeling since that's the first time she transfer to another school.

"Introduced your self to the class."

"Anyonghaseyo , jeo neun song ji hyo imnida. But u can call me ji hyo. " then she smile and bow.

" Okay song ji hyo, u can take a sit now at there. "

 

He pointing at empty seat beside jong kook.

She walk to where teacher pointing at. as soon she arrive she sit down and put down her bag beside that table.

 

"Okay class today we will continue the chapter we stop before. Now open your book. "

"Kim jong kook can you show to song ji hyo what chapter we are at right now. "

She look at ji hyo and tell ji hyo.

"You can open chapter 5 page 46. " he said it with a cold tone.

She shock a little not because of his cold tone but because  thats the boy she almost hit yesterday but luckily he didnt recognized her.

"Th-th-thank you. " she smiled.

He just ignored her and look back at his book.

" wow what a snobbish. He at least can say 'your welcome' since its not that hard to say it and it just a short sentence. " she said in her mind while searching page he told her.

 

(KRINGGG)

 

"Okay class thats all for today, and dont forget to send your homework. "

Then teacher walk out from that class and they all start walk to ji hyo.

"Hye , im yoo jae suk. "

" ohh hello, im song ji hyo."

" hahaha I know that. You already introduced yourself before. "

"oh yeah hahaha silly me. "

He start introduced all of them one by one.

" the shorter one is ha dong hoon but u can hall him haha. The longest one is lee kwang soo. "

"eyyy hyung what do you mean longest? "

He laugh " then what? "

" tallest hyung tallest. "

"Hahaha okay². "

"The man with old face is jee suk jin and beside him is kang hee gun. "

" yaaa what do you mean old face? "

"Hahaha really hyung your face almost like in forty even though we only seventeen. "

They all laugh at jae suk jokes.

Then gary said. " you can call me gary. anyway did you have a boyfriend? " he said.

Before she answer, haha said.

"Ya hyung, you already forgot about seolhyun huhh? "

" aishh im just joking only. "

she laugh at them and she said. " thanks to all of you because you all wanna be friend. "

"Hehe nevermind. actually we wanna go to canteen, do you wanna go with us? "

" sure, why not. "

Haha then call jong kook.

"Hyung wanna go to canteen with us too? "

"yeah sure. "

Then they start walk together and chat with song ji hyo while they walk to canteen. Only jong kook didn't say anything to her.

 

__________________________________

Okay that's all for this chapter.

I hope its okay.  :))