chapter three

RM HighScool

He look behind to see who shout at him as soon he look back he saw a girl riding a bicycle.

 

She shout "move please my bicycle doesnt have a break right now"

With a little shock he just move from her way to avoid getting hit by her. As soon she pass him He shout back to her.

"Yaaaaa, are you crazy? "

She just look behind and shout. "Im so sorry." and keep pedaling his bicycle.

 

He watch her until she lost from his sight. He didn't saw his face because she wear hat and scarf. the scarf cover his mouth so he only can see her eyes for a second while she look at him to say sourry.

 

"I didn't know there is ninja live in this village. " he said in his mind.

 

And he keep walking but he know he will feel down if he return to his house since nobody at there. So he decide to call haha and hangout with him. He took phone from his pocket and dial haha number.

 

(Tutt Tutt, Tutt Tutt)

"Ouh hyung, why? "

"Haha ya where are you right now? "

"Right now im at home."

" haha ya can I hangout at your house? "

" sure hyung just come, our classmate at here too."

"Who?."

" Suk jin hyung , jae suk hyung , gary hyung and kwang soo. "

" ouh okay ill be there in ten minute. Anyway what are you all doing together? "

"We just do our homework hyung. "

"Okay wait for me too and told them not to finish there homework before I arrived."

"Hahaha arasseo hyung. "

"see you all later. "

"ok hyung-nim."

He just smile and disconnect his call.

 

While he walk to return to his house to pick his homework. He keep thinking who is that girl that almost "kill" him with a bicycle because he never saw that girl before.

 

He ignored his mind and keep walking. Soon he arrived at his house and took his bag since all his book in his bag. Despite he didn't pay attention to his class he still need to do all his homework and thanks to his friend who always help him to finish it.

 

After make sure he took what he need and lock his house he start walking to haha house. While walking to haha house he saw someone inside shop across the road and from his clothes black long sleeve shirt and black jeans pant he know that's the girl who almost hit her with his bicycle. He look left and right theres no car at that time so he cross road to meet her and ask what was she thinking riding bicycle like that.

 

__________________________________

 

Okay that's all , I will continue this chapter tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

I hope you like this chapter too..leave a comments if you dont like this chapter and reason so I can fix in new chapter and sorry again for my bad english. Hehehe :))