chapter ten

RM HighScool

Well since today they didn't school jong kook wake up and go to his mother grave.

 

On the way back to his house he arrived at a place where song ji hyo almost hit her and he remember thats the first time where he meet song ji hyo.

 

" aigoo that girl I really mad  at her but when I saw her crying yesterday I cant say anything because its hurt me when I watch her cry. Hmm I wonder what happen to me I never have been like this before. " he think while walking.

 

 

Soon he arrived at his house. he go the kitchen and drink before he take something to eat and go to his sofa and watch a tv.

 

That evening jong kook hear someone knock the door.

 

" could it be her again? "

 

he go to the door with a smile and open it but he a little bit disappointed.

 

" ohh hyung come in. " he said to jae suk.

 

" yaa did you disappoint when its not a person you waiting for ? Are you hoping its someone else? " jae suk look at him.

 

" aihh hyung what are you talking about of course not hyung, im just surprised you come to my house. "

 

Then jae suk walk to his sofa and sit at there.

 

" do you want something to drink? "

 

" yeah. " 

 

Then he open the fridge and pour orange juice to jae suk.

 

" anyway hyung why did you come here its almost five pm and we should meet at haha house at six right? "

 

" I just come to visit you and I think maybe we can hangout before we go together. "

 

" really you just come to visit me? Hahah that's not like you at all. " he said with a laugh.

 

" well since I don't have anything todo that's why I come here beside we need to go to haha house later. "

 

He know jong kook always go to his mother grave on that day that's why he come to make sure his okay.

 

" you should go take a shower first and get ready to go to haha house. "

 

" ah okay wait here, if you need more drink or food you can take it in my fridge and you can watch tv first. " he said to jae suk.

 

Then he left jae suk.

Jae suk took a remote control to find something interesting to watch while wait for him.

 

 

While waiting for jong kook shower he just sit and watch tv until he hear someone knock the door.

 

" oh who is it? Did he really wait for someone? " he walk to the door and open it.

 

There is a girl standing in front off the door and he know that girl.

 

" song ji hyo what are you doing at here? "

 

With a shock on her face he ask back.

 

" ohh oppa what are you doing at here too? "

 

" I came to hangout with him before we go to haha house.

 

"Ohh. "

 

" you can come in first jong kook inside bathroom right now. "

 

she walk and sit on the sofa jae suk closed the door and go sit on the next sofa beside her.

 

" so what are you doing at here? "

 

She doesn't know how to answer that

 

Jae suk look at her and laugh.

 

" hahaha nevermind you dont need to answer me."

 

Her face becomes red because she embarrassed at jae suk.

 

Then jong kook walk to his living room.

 

" hyung wait five minutes okay? "

 

Then he look someone beside him.

 

" ohh song ji hyo what are you doing at here? "

 

She look at him to answers but her face become more red because jong kook only wear towel and exposed his upper body.

 

" yaa kim jong kook what do you think you're doing?  There is a girl at here please go wear something before you start ask anything. " jae suk said to him.

 

" ohh haha I totally forgot. "

 

Then he run to his room to get ready.

 

while jong kook go to in his room.

 

" are you okay song ji hyo? Your face already look like an apple you know? "

 

She just nod and smile at him. Then jong kook came out from his room.

 

" okay im done lets go. "

 

 

Then they walk out from his house and he lock the door.

 

" ohh you come with a bicycle ji hyo? " jae suk ask.

 

" yeah, dont worry I will leave it at haha house so its easy for me to return to my house. "

 

She took her bicycle and ready to walk with them then jong kook hold her bicycle.

 

" let me bring it for you. "

 

" ahh its okay I can bring it myself. "

 

" its okay I can help you its not that hard. "

 

Before she said something jae suk said.

 

" just let him bring it for you. "

 

After he hear what jae suk said he release her hand and let jong kook push it.

 

While walking jong kook just talk to jae suk and song ji hyo just follow behind them.

 

" hmm this guy when first time I meet him I thought he was arrogant but after know him actually his not that bad and he have a sweet smile too  " she think.

 

Jae suk look behind to ask something but he caught her smiling alone and stare at jong kook. He cancel his intention to ask her.

 

" ohh that's a shop. You two want ice cream? " Jae suk ask them.

 

They just nod.

 

" jong kook can you and go buy for us. "

 

 

He take the money jae suk give and go into the shop.

 

" yaa song ji hyo you shouldn't look at him like that you know if you keep stare at him you might fall in love with him. " jae suk .

 

She pretend she doesn't know what he said.

 

" what do you mean oppa? "

 

" hahaha song ji hyo dont pretend you didnt understand what I mean. You know when I look behind I saw you just stare at him and smiling.

 

" smiling? but I didn't smile. "

 

" so you admit you stare at him. "

 

She realize she just give a wrong answer and she just smile.

 

" song ji hyo its maybe wierd if i ask this but do you like him? "

 

" aihh oppa what kind of question is that? "

 

" hahaha just answer me please I really want to know because the way you look and smile at him so different when you with us you know. "

 

She just look on the ground and nod lightly.

 

" yaa song ji hyo what happen between you two until you like him? "

 

Then she saw jong kook walk out from that shop.

 

" oppa please dont tell him, what I just tell you okay. "

 

He give okay sign to ji hyo.

 

" promise me? "

 

" im promise. "

 

Then jong kook come at her and give her ice cream.

 

" thanks. "

 

" here hyung your ice cream. "

 

" ahh thank you, you always know what I want. By the way what took you so long? "

 

" ohh there are people waiting to pay at counter. "

 

" really? Or did you take a time to choose which ice cream ji hyo like? " jae suk tried to .

 

" hahaha hyung really im the last one to paid that's why it took a time. Come on hyung they maybe waiting for us now.

 

__________________________________

 

 

Well im out of imagination so that's only for this chapter and I hope you like it if not im sorry. :))