chapter one

RM HighScool

(Ding ding ding dong)

 

Everybody enter the class after hear the bell and sit at there place but some keep talking because teacher didn't enter the class yet. There is a guy who sit at his place and looking outside the window with a sad face thinking what happen to him until he hear someone calling him.

 

"Ouh hyung what are you thinking ? " haha ask.

Kim jong look look at him and with a bitter smile he know haha worry about him because what happen last month.

"Ouh haha ya, no I didn't think anything"

Haha know something wrong with him after what happen last month.

"Hyung I know you sad right now but you can talk to us if you need someone to talk to" say haha.

"I know you all always help me haha ya but really im okay right now dont worry about me."

 

haha wanna say something but he hear class door has been open and the teacher enter the class and he walk to his place and stand at there and everyone stand up.

Everyone "Good morning teacher."

Teacher "good morning class. Sit down and open your book."

 

Then everybody took book in there bag and open the book and find the chapter teacher told to. When he teaching he saw jong kook didn't pay attentions to his class and just stare outside but he know he shouldn't bother him because what just happen to him so he let it go.

 

"Okay class that's all for today, tomorrow we will continue"

 

Kring!Kring!Kriiing!!!

They heard the bell and they goes to jong kook tried to ask him to eat with them just like before.

"Hyung lets go down and eat." Said kwang soo.

Jong kook just look at outside the window and didn't answer them.

"Ya kim jong kook I know you still sad right now but please lets go and eat with us. You know it wont be the same without you." Jea suk said.

"Hyung i'm sorry I didn't feel like to eat anything right now."

"Hurm okay jong kook ah if you doesn't want to eat right now, we go first." Jae suk said.

 

After buy and go to usual spot where they always hang out to seat then they start to discuss what should they do to kim jong kook. They cant stand look at him just like that.

"Hyung I think we should do something to him." Jae suk said.

"Yeah." Suk jin said.

"But hyung what should we do? " gary ask.

"Hurm that's I dont know yet." Jae suk answer.

They keep thinking what the should do but nothing they can think of.

 

After school end kim jong kook just walk out of school and just walk and end up at the beach. He just watch the calm sea water and it feel calm a little bit but tear start to fall from his eyes when he remember how she will hug him if he sad but now she no longer in this world. After half hour stay at there he think he should go back to his home before dark arrive.

 

__________________________________

Okay that's all I think maybe I will continue it later or maybe not.. ohh if you found jong kook name become jong look im sorry because this auto correct thing keep changing my word.. hehehe

 

Thanks again for reading and please leave a comment so I can fix if I make a mistake.. :))