warning

Toxic | Chanbaek

 

The tragedy that had happened to ris caused a commotion among doctors including Baekhyun. Now who would be Chanyeol’s psychiatrist?

 

“As much as I wanted too? Let’s just say I’m afraid and as human, I can’t be with a monster.” Tiffany says before biting on her pizza. Sehun nodded and noticed that Baekhyun was spacing out, “Hey.” He called out.

Baekhyun got to reality, “Hey guys, I’ve been thinking….”

“No,” Seulgi muttered. “Way….”

“No, I can do it.” Baekhyun defended which earned a lot of protests from Sehun. “You can’t, he’s a tough case. Once opportunity is enough.”

Baekhyun frowned, “You’re acting like a real brat!” he spat at him, arms folded on his chest.

“Don’t be such a boyfriend.” Taehyung said before turning to Baekhyun, “And you, you do know the rumors around chanyeol right?”

“What? That he’s a psycho murderer? He couldn’t be healed? I can give him hope. He’s not so hopeless.”

“Time’s coming, when it’s our duty, I’ll go for Chanyeol.” Sehun finally said which made Baekhyun frown. “No you can’t Park is mine!”

Sehun raised his phone, “I’m going to Call Dr. Kim.”

Baekhyun just shrugged at Sehun’s stubbornness. Tiffany glanced at her watch, “Okay, Lunch is over!”

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Seulgi are walking down the hallways when Baekhyun noticed Seulgi spacing out. “What’s with the long face?”

Seulgi smacked his arm, “I’m just…bothered about Dr. Wu’s death. It seemed planned, I don’t feel something good. I don’t feel something good that will happen ever since he was Chanyeol’s psychiatrist. Don’t you think Chanyeol has an involvement with this?”

Baekhyun shrugged, “He’s confined. What can he do?”

After all, Chanyeol still couldn’t find a worthy escape….not yet.

 

 

Sehun heaved a sigh when he got inside Chanyeol’s room. The guards gave him 5-10 minutes of talking and counseling. Chanyeol had his messy hair down, a scar running down his bare chest and handcuffs on his wrists behind the chair.

“Why are you here?” Chanyeol asked, head still down. Sehun opened his folder and began writing. “A few questions of course, I’m Dr. Oh.”

Chanyeol scoffed, “Why? Are you expecting someone else?” Sehun asked, tapping his pen.

Chanyeol finally raised his head giving Sehun the view of his perfectly sculptured chest and face. “I am not expecting since he’ll come to me.”

His response made Sehun flinch. “So how are you feeling?”

“Feisty. I don’t like your presence.” Chanyeol replied. Sehun just listed his words, Someone will have to inject him the medicine later.

Psychos always make the most puzzling answers, always.

Sehun brought out a picture that looked like it was painted of black ink by a child. This was Sehun’s way of determining the patient’s capacity to understand.

(picture on mm)

When Chanyeol saw the picture, he just smirked.

“That’s puppy and me escaping hell.”

Sehun just stared at him, “What? That’s what you see?” He began scribbling his analysis of Chanyeol’s response.

Chanyeol just laughed. “If you have something for my puppy…..you cannot win from what my puppy desires.”

Sehun became uninterested from the picture and instead just became interested with Chanyeol’s puppy.

“Who is, what is this puppy?” Sehun feels so threatened that he doesn’t like it.

Chanyeol chuckled then whispered the answer.

 

 

 

“Sehun!” Baekhyun shouted when he saw Sehun get out of Chanyeol’s confined room. Sehun was sweaty and he looked frustrated. “What happened? Did you two did good?”

Sehun didn’t reply yet instead he dragged Baekhyun away, “Please stay away from him.”

Baekhyun just grinned, “Eyy, stop being jealous now. Did you do good?”

Sehun just stared at him imitently. “Just stay away from him. He’s dangerous.”

Baekhyun’s forehead ceased, “Everyone is.”

“Baek, I know your smart but…..that Chanyeol guy is way too off for you okay? Just trust me in this, he can never be cured. He’s a threat.”

Baekhyun still seemed puzzled but his stubbornness was something not everyone could avoid. Once he gets curious, adrenaline rushes.

 

 

“That’s enough of a psychiatrist for a day.” The guard warned him. Baekhyun pouted, “I just wanted to assess him for a minute of two.”

The other guard shrugged, “No.”

“Please, just a minute or two. And---“ Baekhyun’s hopes were up when a nurse strolled towards him. Baekhyun grabbed the Woman’s wrist.

“I’ll be with her, once she’s finished, I go out too!”

The guards sighed and let them both in.

The nurse and Baekhyun went inside and Baekhyun found Chanyeol still seated on the chair, looking beat up. His chest was showing, showing that big scar of him. The nurse cautiously went to Chanyeol, checked his neck and injected something.

Chanyeol didn’t flinch, not until he sensed Baekhyun’s presence, his puppy.

“Pu-Puppy…” Chanyeol’s frown suddenly turned to a grin. The nurse bowed infront of Baekhyun, “I’m done Dr. Byun.”

“H-Hold on.” Baekhyun stopped the nurse before slowly walking to Chanyeol, “What are you feeling today?”

Chanyeol raised his head and gave Baekhyun a damn smile. His smile gave Baekhyun some unknown heartbeats and it sent shivers down his spine.

How come a psycho is that attractive? It feels like he’s also losing his mind.

“Puppy, define happiness.”

Baekhyun stopped when Chanyeol brushed his bangs using his breath. “or should I define it for you?” Chanyeol initiated. Baekhyun knew that the psycho was just puzzling him but there was something luring him towards Chanyeol.

“Dr. Byun,” The nurse called out feeling a bit terrified.

Chanyeol flicked his tongue, “Visit me again soon Dr. Byun okay? Your friends have harsh mouths, I liked your company better.”

Baekhyun felt his cheeks burning for some reasons.

The nurse tugged his arm. “We really should leave now.” She said as she knocked and dragged Baekhyun outside.

Baekhyun’s gaze was still locked at Chanyeol’s locks until the door closed.

 

And there,

 

Baekhyun knew that there is definitely something wrong….

 

With him.