experiment

Toxic | Chanbaek

The moment Park Chanyeol entered his room----Baekhyun was to expect a smile or a hug but that was quite lowkey because what he expected was the everyday. 

Chanyeol slapped him so hard that he fell outbalanced and his cheeks got swollen. The red mark still stays in the shape of Chanyeol's big palm. Baekhyun knew it was painful---yes it was very painful but he still managed to stand up and smile for his lover. 

"Hey chan, how was your day with the---" Baekhyun's sentence was cut off by Chanyeol who shot him a death glare. Baekhyun just shut his mouth, still caressing his swollen right cheek. Chanyeol clenched his fists and sat down on the marble floor. He knew that Chanyeol had an encounter with his friend Sehun---maybe at the bar or somewhere. 

" that Sehun guy, I have him on my list." Chanyeol gritted his teeth.

"Why baby?" Baekhyun asked and tried to comfort Chanyeol. He wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's nape but that was a huge mistake because the giant had shoved him away with so much force. 

"Chan---"

"Don't even talk r I'll slit your throat and hang you up." Chanyeol threatened as he stood up and abruptly combed his hair with his fingers. He went towards his room and Baekhyun gave way, whispering a soft "Good Night Chan." Before the giant had faded from his view.

Baekhyun knew who Chanyeol was---yes. 

He was defined by the adults as a monster, the teens as the cool and badass guy and of course other people, a psycho, a total jerk and a killer. To Baekhyun---Chanyeol was the reason why he smiles. 

Baekhyun knew that he was deeply intoxicated by Chanyeol. That he became obsessed. He was one of the most intelligent kids at their batch in High school but it all went down to this. His skills and intelligence were wasted for some but to Baekhyun---he was getting benefits from it. 

Baekhyun sweetly hummed a song as he ran his fingers through his swollen cheek. Nothing changed that much. He was used to Chanyeol abusing him or hurting him physically. Some would say he's a martyr but mostly they said that baekhyun was crazy, obsessed and stupid. 

If it defined the Love that Baekhyun has for Chanyeol then it would be the kind of love that Baekhyun wanted---the intoxicating love. 

Park Chanyeol was no good for him. Baekhyun never really felt the warm affection of the giant towards him but he still stayed. Sometimes it was really confusing because sometimes Chanyeol would kiss him or trace his face with his fingers but no hugs----even though to Baekhyun a hug was more valuable than a kiss. 

He then smelled himself that he was drenched in sweat because Chanyeol already broke the aircon by throwing a chair towards it. Baekhyun went to the bathroom and stared at his bruises and red marks on his arms. There were plenty of abusive marks on his milky skin yet he chose to ignore it. 

He sat down on the small sofa and maximized the space. Tomorrow would be another day that he cannot predict. yes, another tomorrow with Park Chanyeol. 

--

The Sun rises and Baekhyun's eyelids already fluttered. The moment that he opened his eyes he saw a tall figure by the mirror, fixing his tie. It was of course, his Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol had a dangerous look on his face and looked like a real murderer who just finished off a job. Baekhyun lifted himself and slowly wandered over Chanyeol's place and kissing him hastily on the cheeks---before Chanyeol could even protest. 

Chanyeol faced the latter with a poker face----opposite of Baekhyun's smiling face. "Good Morning Chan!" Baekhyun greeted. "Want me company to your chit-chats hmm?" Baekhyun asked as he wrapped his arms around the Giant's waist. Chanyeol didn't even flinch but just let Baekhyun hug him out.

"I do not acknowledge your presence yet there." Yeol replies with a smug. Baekhyun laughed bitterly. 

"Come on honey, let's punish the sweet sinners. I could be the one who----"

"Careful." Chanyeol warns as he separated Baekhyun's arms from his waist and cupped Baekhyun's face, closing the gap and planting a rough kiss onto his lips. Baekhyun warmly welcomed it---Chanyeol tasted like mint. 

"I'd get back to you." Chanyeol answered before grabbing his pistol on top of the table and shutting the door in a flash of light. 

 

Yes it was an unhealthy relationship but still Baekhyun warmly welcomed his fate---that he chose. And there was no force on earth that would keep him and Chanyeol apart----nothing. 

 

***

so basically i tried to do the experiment. still trying tho. longer chapters soon ^^ since i'm a commentwhore i need your reviews. ~