Track 3: Just Go (Part 1)

The Album (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)

*Ringa linga ring ringa linga ring*

Jinhwan was awakened by his phone's ringtone. He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them. He was still hungover from last night, but he answered his phone without looking who was the caller.

"Care to explain why the young ones are drunk here on my house?"

Jinhwan's eyes grew big and he looked at his phone to see who it was. He immediately sat up when he saw that it was Bobby.

"YA JINANI! I know you're awake! You picked them up from school right? Even Jennie was on my bed!" Bobby was really mad.

"Mian!!! I'll be there in just minutes!"

Jinhwan did not waste a second. Even if his body felt really heavy and his head was hurting, he got up and looked for the car key. He drove as fast as he can and when he arrived, Bobby was at the door.

"You used my car while you're drunk last night?"

"Mian~" Jinhwan pouted while scratching his head.

"That's not cool, man." Bobby let out a sigh. He was really disappointed with Jinhwan, but he saw how sorry Jinhwan was so he spoke, "Your sister is in the living room."

Jinhwan ran to Jisoo and saw her drinking a glass of water.

"I thought you were going to do a project!" Jinhwan scolded his sister.

"Oppa, we just had a little fun. Besides, we are not underage anymore!" Jisoo reasoned out.

Bobby laughed from hearing how Jisoo talked to Jinhwan because he thought that he was not really doing great as a brother.

"Aish! Come we're going home." Jinhwan said.

Jennie heard the conversation as she was just coming down the stairs. She offered, "I could drive you guys home."

"No! You can't drive like that. Jinani, you use her car, bring the other kids with you, and get them home safely."

Jinhwan agreed and asked Jennie for her car keys. Jennie was too upset that Bobby isn't looking at her so she just gave her keys without saying a word. They all got to Jennie's car. Jennie sat in the front seat, while Jisoo, Lisa, Donghyuk and June were all in the back.

They were all quiet. Lisa and June were not talking to each other. Donghyuk was trying to uplift the atmosphere and showed them the photos he took from last night. When they were browsing his gallery, they saw a drunk picture of Jennie last night so they all bursted in laughter.

"Why are you all laughing?" Jennie asked.

"≧ω≦ Jennie unnie..." Jisoo could not continue explaining because she couldn't control her laughter.

Donghyuk showed Jennie the picture without giving her the phone because he was afraid that she'll delete it.

"Yaaaaaaa! You're like a paparazzi, Donghyuk!" Jennie was a bit embarrassed, but she had a good laugh as well.

ㅋㅋㅋ

Donghyuk continued browsing the pictures with Jisoo.

"Ohhhhh~ I did not remembered this happening!" Donghyuk teases June and Lisa while looking at the picture on his phone.

Lisa took his phone immediately to see what's it about. It was a photo of June looking at her while she was laughing. She smiled, but she quickly removed the smile because she knows June was looking at her.

"That was the time that we were all laughing at you for crying on a kids' movie!" June teased Donghyuk.

Everyone was laughing from remembering last night. Not long after they reached Donghyuk's place, then June's, then Lisa's. Jinhwan was left with Jennie and Jisoo. Jisoo was sound asleep at the back of the car.

Jennie's phone vibrated and surprised to see that Bobby texted. Seeing his text left her confused and sad.

Text From: My Kimbab______

Text me when you got home. Stop making coffee for me every morning and those notes, I don't need them. Don't be a burden anymore please.

_________________________

JInhwan saw how sad Jennie looked so he stopped the car and talked to her.

"Is it Bobby? What happened toy you guys? Ever since the surprise birthday party for Rose, I've never seen you two together."

"He broke up with me."

Jinhwan was so surprised with what Jennie shared to him. They were both silent. He started driving again and decided not to talk about it further as he saw Jennie tearing up. They arrived Jennie's house moment after so he parked the car.

"I should not have gone to his house last night. I think I must break that habit now." Jennie chuckled.

"Jennie, mianhe. I should've brought you home last night."

"It's okay. You have to take care of Rose. I understand."

Jinhwan hugged Jennie. He woke Jisoo up and they both grabbed a taxi and got home. Jinhwan helped Jisoo to get to her room. He smiled while seeing his sister sleep like a baby. His phone vibrated all of a sudden. He got a message from Yunhyeong that left him dumbfounded and uneasy.

Text From: Yoyo______

Jinani, I need to tell you something in person. Meet me and Bobby at the usual place 6pm. It's about Hanbin.

___________________