Wait for Me (Part 3)

The Album (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)

Weeks passed since the heated conversation betweet Bobby and Jennie.

There are times that Bobby would eventually see her sleeping on his bed, but they would not have the chance to talk a lot. Bobby would usually come home at 3am when she's already asleep then, Jennie goes home at 5am and he's already sound asleep.

Every day, Bobby wakes up with a sticky notes posted on his stuff. On the notes were different words of encouragement like "Don't give up!" and "You're doing great". This day, the note was on his laptop saying " the back of your hand. That's what a WINNER tastes like."

"That pabo ≖‿≖" Bobby said while reading the note. He knows that it's from Jennie.

That's what he likes most about Jennie. She is not a very 'high maintenance' type of girlfriend. He does not need to update her every day of what he's up to. They don't need long Sorry's and I love you's. Her notes kept him motivated.

On Bobby's free day, Jinhwan, his good friend since high school, asked for his help because he was preparing a surprise birthday party for Rose. He knew that he would see Jennie at the party because she was also a close friend of Jinhwan and Rose. The idea of seeing her made him a little bit uneasy because it would be the first time that they would actually talk in weeks.

Bobby picked up the flowers that Jinhwan pre-ordered since he was closer to the flower shop. It was a big boquet of pink and orange roses. While driving on the way to the venue, Bobby could not stop looking at the boquet of roses because he was trying to think when was the last time he bought flowers for Jennie.

At the venue, Bobby was looking for Jinhwan so he would know where to put the boquet. All of a sudden, he saw Jennie. She was as beautiful as the first time he met her. She was wearing a nice floral dress that suits her braided hair really well. He walked towards her trying to think of words to say. He tried to look calm, but ever step closer to her made him nervous.

"Hey –

He was cut off by Jennie with a kiss and just like that, the uneasiness he felt was gone.

"I miss you." she said as she hugged him. Bobby felt like he never wanted to let go of the hug.

"Are you lovebirds here to help me or would I be seeing more of the smooches and hugs?" Jinhwan said as he was carrying the gifts for Rose.

Jinhwan was on fire. He would go from one point to another. He was not wasting any time because he wanted the surprise to be perfect. Also, Jinhwan was planning to ask Rose to be his girlfriend after the party that's why he was panicking. Bobby and Jennie helped him and tried to calm him down every once in a while.

"Chill down, man! If you're sweating like that when Rose arrives, she'll dump you for sure!" Bobby teased Jinhwan, but it was just his way of trying to calm his friend. It's not much of a help though because it made Jinhwan more nervous. Jinhwan felt his phone vibrated from his pocket so he checked it out. He saw a message from his younger sister, Jisoo.

Text from: Baby Jisoo______

Oppa~ We just finished shopping. We are otw to the venue!!! I know you're sweating a lot right now so wipe them off and PLEASE TRY TO LOOK GOOD!

________________________

"My sister Jisoo and Rose would be here any minute now so everyone please hide!!!" Jinhwan shouted while wiping the sweat off of his face.

Jinhwan took one last look at the vanue to check if everything was set. Bobby patted Jinhwan's back and said, "She'll be happy with everything."

Those words made Jinhwan calm. He thought about how much he prepared for this moment and how his sister Jisoo helped him plan all this. All of Rose's favorites was there: strawberry cake, everything pink, pink and orange roses, her family, and her close friends.

When Jisoo and Rose arrived at the venue, Rose was really curious what Jisoo had to do in that area. As they went deeper into the garden, Jisoo ran off really quick that Rose couldn't catch up.

"Jisoo!! Wait for me!"

"Happy birthday!!!"

Rose was really surprised when everyone jumped out from the bushes and trees. It moved Rose to tears because she never expected it.

"Omma~ I told you I don't want anything for my birthday!" She told her mom while wiping her tears.

"It was not my idea, honey!" Her mom said and pointed at Jinhwan.

Rose turned around and saw Jinhwan. He handed a box with a cute pink ribbon on top. She opened it and it was a cute Pomeranian puppy inside. It was always her dream to have a dog so she started to cry again. Rose saw that the puppy had a dog tag so she read the engraved message on the tag.

Will you be my daddy's girlfriend?

Rose was so surprised. She looked at Jinhwan and saw how nervous he was. Rose smiled, took the puppy in her arms, and talked to the puppy saying, "Of course, Nala. I would love to be your daddy's girlfriend."

After 3 years of courting, Jinhwan and Rose finally was a couple. They looked lovely together while playing with the Pomeranian pup that she named Nala because she's a fan of the animated series The Lion King.

Bobby was definitely the happiest to see Jinhwan get the girl of his dreams, but it also had him troubled.

After the party, Bobby and Jennie went off together. Bobby drove Jennie to her house. Bobby was quiet, but Jennie didn't mind. When they arrived at Jennie's, she tried to kiss him goodbye, but Bobby stopped her.

"What's wrong Kimbab?" Jennie asked.

"I think you shouldn't be with me anymore."

"Wait... what are you saying?"

"I'm saying I'm breaking up with you, Jennie."

"You need me. Please don't do this."