Just Go (Part 3)

The Album (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)

Jinhwan have been thinking all week if he should tell Rose about Hanbin's flight back to Korea. He was scared that it would affect their relationship. He also thought about how he should be around Hanbin. He didn't want to overthink, but it was hard for him to stay calm.

"Oppa~ is it just me? Or you look shorter today?"

"Ya!!!" he pinched Jisoo's cheek so hard.

"Ouch! I was just trying to cheer you up. You look like one depressed pabo!"

Jinhwan didn't say a word because he doesn't want to tell Jisoo his doubts. He always wanted to look strong and firm especially in his younger sister's eyes.

"I know that Hanbin oppa is coming back. Is that why you're like this?" Jisoo asked.

"Ya!!! How did you know?"

"Yunhyeong told me about it."

"That pabo!" Jinhwan sighed. Suddenly, he realized, "Hey!!! Why are you not calling him Yunhyeong oppa? He's the same age as me!"

Jisoo just giggled about it and stuck her tongue out.

"I also know that you didn't kiss Rose unni before Hanbin oppa left." Jisoo said.

"Did Gossip King Yoyo told you that too?"

"No pabo! You're my brother. I know you. You wouldn't kiss someone else's girlfriend even if we all know how much you liked her and besides, Hanbin oppa is literally like your twin brother before. You would not dare to hurt him like that."

Jinhwan did not say any word after that. It always surprises him how matured Jisoo thinks even at a young age.

"I'm not gonna ask why you had to lie to Hanbin oppa before, but I am going to ask you to tell Rose unni that he's coming back. If her love for you changes just because of this, then that only proves that her love for you is not that great to start with. Don't you trust Rose unni?"

Jinhwan knew that he had to tell Rose, but what Jisoo said was exactly why he worries. He's unsure of how much Rose loves him or if she loves him enough to be even compared with her first love. He eventually gathered courage and asked Rose to meet him at the park where Jinhwan first told her the words "I love you".

At the meeting place, Jinhwan was really uneasy and unsure of everything, but then he saw Rose smiling at him. She was really beautiful. She wore pink top with denim skirt. Her hair looks great in a top knot. He was just looking at her so that he could cherish the smile beaming at him. He wanted to remember her that way.

Rose walked closer to him and gave him a passionate kiss. It's as if she knows that something's up so she wants to calm him.

"I love you, my Jinani."

These words made him want to spend the rest of the day with her. He wanted her for himself only. They held hands and went to Rose' favourite café shop. It was a cozy one. It has areas where they could sit or lie on the floor with lots of comfy and soft pillows too. They ordered their usual frappes and Rose' favorite sticky cinnamon bun. They talked about a lot of things: their dreams, their favourites, and he cracked some cheesy jokes that always seem to make her laugh. It was the perfect day.

Rose lay her head on Jinhwan's lap and closed her eyes. He just adored her face and played with her hair.

"Are you asleep?" Jinhwan asked.

While her eyes were closed, she replied "Nope. I'm just thinking about how happy I am with you."

"I have to tell you something." He whispered.

Rose just smiled without opening her eyes.

"Hanbin is coming back"

She opened her eyes and sat up. Jinhwan was really afraid to see how she would react. She looked at him directly in the eyes and told him, "Are you still unsure of what I feel for you?"

Jinhwan couldn't speak a word. He wanted to say that he believes in her love for him, but he wouldn't be a hundred percent honest with himself.

"It's been years since he left. If I have to tell you every day how much I love you just to erase all your worries and insecurities, I would." Rose told him.

He was holding back his tears because he doesn't want to look weak.

"Look, I don't regret what we did. It was a sacrifice we had to make and it was the right thing to do. Besides, the sacrifice even turned out to be something beautiful because I have you now." Rose held his hand and continued, "and you have me."

Jinhwan looked into her eyes. He didn't understand, but her words made him more afraid of Hanbin's return. He felt the need to pull her close so he did.

He kissed Rose deeply.