Track 2: Today (Part 1)

The Album (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)

During Chanwoo and Lisa's first day at the University, they learned that they only have one class together which made them a bit sad, but they went to their respective classes immediately. Lisa was running on her way to her class because she doesn't want to be late and leave a bad impression on her professor. She's quite the grade conscious and brainy girl. She checked the time from her phone.

*bump*

Lisa dropped her phone from the impact.

"Ya! You should look where you're going! Pabo!" The guy shouted.

"Don't make a big fuss on our first day, June! Here you go, miss(^∀^)" The other guy said. He picked up the phone and gave it to Lisa.

Lisa looked at the guy he just bumped into. He was really tall and he looked very angry. The other guy that gave her phone was very different from him. He seemed very nice and he looked like he wanted to check on her head because she looked hurt.

"I'm sorry. I was just trying to see what time it is on my phone." Lisa explained.

"Yeah, you should be sorry!" The guy said and walked away. The other guy was trying to calm him down. Lisa hurried to her classroom while thinking about the tall guy.

Lisa's POV: What's his problem? He's so rude! I said sorry already.

Lisa got to her class in time. She kept thinking about him during class because she never thought that those kind of guys still exist. The Biology professor then said that he will pair them up for the laboratory exercises. Lisa was so excited because she definitely want to meet a new friend. She hope that it would be someone that is responsible and she could rely on.

The professor started to announce the pairing,

"Kim Nayoung and Lee Haebin

Kang Herin and Song Baekyee

Manoban Lisa and Kim Jisoo

..."

The professor said to sit with their partners and so everyone did. Lisa was so excited and tried to do a high five with Jisoo. Jisoo did it quickly and laughed. Lisa thought that she was really pretty. She could not help herself from looking at Jisoo's milky skin and angelic face. 

"Hi. My name is Lisa. It's nice to meet you!" She said with a very energetic tone which is her usual self.

"My name is Jisoo." She said shyly.

Lisa's POV: What's up with all this cute vibes? I'm allergic to these type of girls. Yikesss! I don't think we would be good friends.

Lisa tried to open small conversations to know her better. They compared their class schedules. To their surprise, they have all the same classes. Lisa was not planning to, but she thought that she need to stick with her. Jisoo was really happy because she's a freshman too and she doesn't know anyone from any class.

It was their last class and Lisa was so excited because it's the only class that she shared with Chanwoo. It was Physical Education 1: Volleyball. The two girls headed to the shower room to change into their PE uniforms.

"What's wrong, Lisa?" Jisoo asked because Lisa looked a bit worried.

"it's our PE uniform. The shorts is waaaaay to short for me!"

Jisoo just chuckled and pulled her out of the shower room. When she saw Chanwoo, she already knew that he would not stop laughing at her because of the uniform.

"Yo Lisa! Who's that pretty girl beside you?" Chanwoo asked. Jisoo just blushed and kinda giggled.

ಠ_ಠ

Lisa smacked Chanwoo in the head. Lisa was so pissed because she thought he would about wearing shorts.

"What did I do??? Is it about the shorts? It's no biggie. I've seen you in your every time you sleep in our house, remember?"

ಠ_ಠ

Lisa smacked his head even harder. She was acting tough, but she was kinda relieved that Chanwoo noticed the shorts at least.

"Hear that June, we got a girl right here!" the guy next to Chanwoo laughed. Lisa was melting in embarrassment because it was the two guys that she bumped into earlier.

"Lisa, these are my new friends Donghyuk and June." Donghyuk was smiling brightly while June was expressionless and uninterested.

"Oh and this is Jisoo" Lisa introduced.

"CHANUUUU!!! How can you not remember me? (≧▽≦)" Jisoo said in a cute tone.

"You two know each other?" Lisa was so shocked.

"It's me Jisoo. Jinhwan's sister. We met once when it's my brother's birthday years ago and Bobby oppa brought you to our house. Remember?"

Chanwoo's eyes grew larger. He could not believe it was the same girl because she's so pretty now. He remembered that Jisoo was a cry baby back then and he always about boogers in her nose when she cries.

"IS THIS REALLY YOU, BOOGER?"

"Yaaaa! Don't call me that! ╥ ╥" Jisoo hides at the back of Lisa out of embarrassment. They all just laughed at the cute little Jisoo.

The class started and the guys were talking while it's the girls turn to do some stretching exercises.

"Chanwoo, why did you see Lisa in her ? Is she your girlfriend? You're so lucky." Donghyuk said. June looked at Chanwoo and waited for his answer.

"No! She's my best friend since 2nd year in high school. She stays and sleeps in our house a lot because she hates her house." Chanwoo explained.

Donghyuk was really interested to know more about Lisa. June just turned his attention to the girls' playing volleyball. Chanwoo noticed how June reacted. He thought that it was some kind of relief in June's expression.

"June, do you like Lisa?" Chanwoo teased.

ಠ_ಠ

"No way." June denied.

Donghyuk laughed like there's no tomorrow and said, "I think June's type is more like Jisoo. He likes y girls."

"Yeah. I also like the silent types, because I heard they are the ones who are naughty in bed." June smirked.

The three of them were all goofing around and laughing. The professor had enough of them and sent them outside the covered court. Everyone was looking at them in silence. Donghyuk was the most embarrassed one because he had the loudest laugh.

Before the three of them left the court, Lisa caught June looking at her.