Today (Part 8)

The Album (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)

Lisa woke up and she's feeling better. June was not in her room so she figured out that he might have gone home. She checked her phone and saw 2 messages sent this morning: one from Chanwoo and one from an unknown sender.

Text from: Chocoball Chanu__________

Are you feeling any better? Please don't forget to take your medicine!

Text from: ****91282________________

Sorry, I had to leave. I checked your temperature earlier and it looks like the meds worked. See you at school, Stinky!

_________________________________

She felt like her mind is about to burst from thinking about Chanwoo and June. She wanted to just stay at home and not face them both, but she already missed a lot of classes. She went outside her room and almost could not recognize the house. Everything was clean and it smelled really good. It has a fresh lemon scent. The dishes from the sink were clean, dried and placed well. She saw a hot instant noodle soup on the table with a sticky note on top. The writing was really hard to read and not nice.

(Note: Eat up, Stinky!)

She stared at the note for a long time and stuck it to her forehead. She kept pinching her cheeks just to check if this is really happening.

"YAAAAAAAA! GOO JUNE WHY DO YOU LIKE TO MESS WITH MY HEAD"

✿ ✿ ✿

At school, Lisa was early and she was already in her classroom. The professor was still not in the room. She received a big back hug from Jisoo.

"≧ω≦ Lisaaaaaaa~ I'm so glad you're okay now!"

"Ya! I didn't know that you have such poor resistance!" Donghyuk said.

"You should've seen how dirty her house is. You'd be sick too." June teased Lisa.

Donghyuk and Jisoo laughed and imagined how dirty her house was. They both know that Lisa wasn't really all organized, but they didn't expected that she was someone that would leave her house dirty.

The next thing that happened made Donghyuk and Jisoo's jaws drop.

⊙0⊙

"Mr. Goo and Ms. Manoban, please no public display of affection in my class. You could hug each other again after my class."

Their professor said loud enough for the whole class to hear. All of their classmates were cheering and teasing Lisa and June until the professor told the class to settle down.

Lisa felt like she was melting from embarrassment as she walked to her chair. She tried not to look at June because she does not wish to know how he reacted from what she did.

June flicked her forehead with his fingers and said with a smirk, "Pabo!"

He then took a seat. Jisoo and Donghyuk were dying because they wanted to laugh out loud so bad, but they couldn't inside the classroom so they were literally laughing without sounds. Donghyuk was trying to hide his face with his book so that the professor wouldn't see him. On the other hand, Jisoo was biting her lips so that she wouldn't make a sound. They were both tearing up.

Lisa's POV: 'WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING LISA? PABO PABO PABO PABO'

After the class, Donghyuk, Lisa, and June have free period, while Jisoo was off to her next class. Donghyuk offered to teach Lisa about the topics she missed. Lisa was really thankful because it would be a lot easier than to study it by herself.

"You coming?" Donghyuk asked June.

"Nope. Stinky here might hug me again." June said.

"(ಥ﹏ಥ) Yaaaaaa!" Lisa stormed off and dragged Donghyuk to the Library. She could not look at June's face again because she knew he will be having the same smirk on his face.

✿ ✿ ✿

At the Library, Donghyuk started to teach Lisa. It went quickly because she's really smart and a fast learner. Donghyuk couldn't be any happier. He told her how long it took June to get it. They both laughed. After a while, she was silent and lost in thought.

"Are you thinking about the hug?" Donghyuk teased. Lisa punched him on his chest. It wasn't that hard, but it looked like it pained him.

"Dongdong, could you keep another secret?"

He paid attention and she told him about the kiss that she shared with Chanwoo.

"So that's how you got the flu!!!" He figured.

Lisa punched him again. She then told him what Chanwoo said after the kiss. Lisa's facial expression got Donghyuk confused.

"Isn't this a good thing? You could finally be with the one you love, then why do you not look happy?"

Lisa was just quiet. She had a lot on her mind. She's afraid that if things don't go well with Chanwoo, then she'll lose her best friend.

"Is it because of June?"

This made her more confused because she's still unsure of what she feels for June. Donghyuk laughed because of the unexplainable look on her face. He laughed so hard that it made him coughed his lungs out. Lisa offered her handkerchief and he used it.

"Do you mind if I keep this?" He said.

"Pabo! It's okay, I could wash it myself."

"No, I might need it again." He insisted so Lisa just let him have her handkerchief. They got out of the Library and went to their next class.