Any VIXX member, suddenly a girl but the other members aren't quick to pick up on it

screaming, crying, perfect storms

Sanghyuk as a girl isn't really that different from Sanghyuk as a boy, as the others will soon find out.

It's too early to wake up, but Sanghyuk really needs to pee so he ends up leaving the warmth of his bed, trudging to the bathroom as Wonshik's snores fill their room. His chest feels much too heavy and his shorts much looser, but maybe he's just dreaming. He does have some weird dreams. (It comes from being influenced too much by the hyungs.)

It's only when he finally drops his pants does he notice that something is very wrong.

"Ah, ."
--------------------

He's still tall as a girl, with broad shoulders, a flat chest, and slim everywhere save for her thighs. His voice has always been a bit high-pitched even as a guy, but now it's just about a notch higher. In fact, Sanghyuk's pretty sure he's still a boy. Just you know, that he doesn't have his .

He kind of misses it really, it feels weird peeing while sitting--

Anyway, the hyungs take a long time to pick up on it, but he can't really blame them -- they're all busy with individual schedules and appearances that they don't catch up with each other as much as they'd like. It saddens Sanghyuk, really, but he knows it's to get their names (VIXX's name) out there.

The others find out during practice the hard way, when Jaehwan's elbow accidentally meets Sanghyuk's chest. The scream the maknae lets out is not pretty. Not pretty at all.

"Of all the ing places to hit--- " The youngest groans, hands covering his sore chest as a choked sob escapes him. "I'm going to ing castrate you, Lee Jaehwan---"

"Sanghyuk!" Hakyeon looks quite close to washing his mouth out with soap, but he sees that their youngest is in actual pain, crouching down and placing a comforting hand on his back. "Are you okay--"

"No," The youngest wails, and oh god, are those actual tears-- "He socked me in the and it ing hurts--" That's when Hakyeon finally gets it. "Oh."

The others are still staring with something akin to horror on their faces before realization dawns on them as well. "Do we need to go to a doctor--"

It's then that Sanghyuk huffs, "Men." before leaving in a dramatic huff. Well, as dramatic as he can while holding onto his injured .

"Guys." Hongbin finally says after awhile. "Sanghyuk makes a very emotional girl."