Hongbin/Woori (Rainbow). "Kiss me properly this time."

screaming, crying, perfect storms

Woori laughs a little at the boy, no, man in front of her. There is no doubt that Hongbin is attractive, with a face poets could write odes about, and a body that could definitely hold her up in case she accidentally trips over a tree root or something equally embarrassing.

But she likes it best when he's laughing without a care in the world, not quite the work of art she sees whenever she backtracks on VIXX TV.

She doesn't realize she's staring when he stops, eyes twinkling in amusement as he looks at her and wow, he should really stop. "What?"

"You look like you're thinking pretty hard about something, noona." Okay, now that is illegal. Why must Lee Hongbin look ridiculously attractive while smirking??

"Oh you know, just thinking about how you should kiss me properly this time." Woori really needs to work on her brain-to-mouth filter, opening to add something that could salvage how blunt she's being today. "I mean--"

She's promptly cut off when Hongbin leans in to kiss her, a hand reaching up to cup her cheek and oh--

Yes, this is what she calls a proper kiss.

 

Note: Yes, this probably takes place far into the future, in a time and age where Hongbin is not awkward around girls.