VIXX Harry Potter AU

screaming, crying, perfect storms

Sanghyuk trudges out of his Transfiguration midterms, heading to where some of his hyungs are predictably waiting near the statue of the one-eyed witch. The chatter dies once they all get a good look at his face. "Not another word."

"But--"

"No." Sanghyuk glares at Hongbin and Jaehwan, who are trying very hard not to laugh. Even Taekwoon has a little smile tugging at the corners of his lips. Figures he'd find this amusing.

Wonshik chooses that exact moment to arrive, skidding to a stop next to Sanghyuk. "Oh god, you guys are lifesavers, I wouldn't know what to do if Hongbin wasn't a Charms genius-- I--" He gets a good look at Sanghyuk's face. "Since when did you have a beard?" Hongbin and Jaehwan burst out laughing at that, making Sanghyuk grumble incoherently about stupid hyungs.

Hakyeon arrives amidst all the laughter, having just finished his Muggle Studies exam. "That went really well, I wouldn't have gotten a good grade if Taekwoon hadn't taught me about Muggle music..." He trails off when he sees Sanghyuk, and the youngest is sure that his favorite hyung is going to make fun of him. "... Just do it."

He's pleasantly surprised when Hakyeon takes a step towards him, waving his wand and tapping his lip. Sanghyuk's beard disappears instantly, leaving his skin soft and smooth. "Do you need my help with Transfiguration?"

Sanghyuk doesn't trust himself to speak, not when Hakyeon is so close and he smells like peaches and his hair looks so soft and fluffy-- so he just nods.