N really hopes they can get more fanboys, b/c only having fangirls is embarrassing.

screaming, crying, perfect storms

Hakyeon hoped that they'd have more fanboys, especially after their trip in Jeju to see the sunrise. Unfortunately, the trip to the high school just showed him just how little they had.

The others however, didn't think that this warranted a group meeting. Well, at least it wasn't over who farted again because Taekwoon was this close to tying Hakyeon up and gagging him with Wonshik's socks.

"We need to appeal to a new demographic!" Hakyeon said, brandishing his mini-whiteboard enthusiastically and nearly whacking Hongbin in the the face with it. "Bin-ah, what makes you love Hyoshin-sunbae?"

"That's Hyoshin-sunbae though, not a six-member boy group who holds meetings over who farted during a performance." Sanghyuk said as he ducked and narrowly missed a whiteboard marker.

"As I was saying," Hakyeon glared at the maknae before gesturing to his whiteboard once more. "We need to expand our horizons in order to reach a new target market."

"But doesn't hyung know that it's the female fans who actually spend--" Jaehwan whispered as he and Wonshik watched Hakyeon flap his and and nearly take Hongbin's head off again.