ken/anyone, taking care of/playing with their pet puppy

screaming, crying, perfect storms

"Don't forget to give him his favorite toy, okay?" Hakyeon is still fretting around the house like a chicken with his head cut off, and frankly, Jaehwan's starting to get dizzy.

"I promise, hyung."

"Oh, and make sure to close the bathroom door. He's too curious for his own good and even if he's toilet-trained, he's too small to use the toilet-- I mean, he almost fell in--"

"Hyung." Jaehwan finally reaches out to stop his hyung from moving around so much. "It will be fine. I've taken care of pets before. You know that."

"But this is the first time I'm leaving Sanghyuk alone, and what if I come home and he doesn't recognize me--" Jaehwan is fully justified in shaking Hakyeon by the shoulders. "He'll be fine. I'll call you if something life-threatening happens." Really, Hakyeon should really trust him more. He's his favorite dongsaeng (or so he claims).

It's after a half hour more of hurricane Hakyeon that Jaehwan finally, finally gets the apartment to himself. Well, himself and little puppy Sanghyuk, but from what he can see, Sanghyuk's quite well-behaved.

Three whole days pass before Hakyeon receives a call that Sanghyuk had gotten into a fight with Wonshik's cat Taekwoon and gotten stuck in the space behind the refridgerator door, but on the whole, Jaehwan thinks he's done pretty well as a pet-sitter.