ken/hyuk, hyuk has been pining over the life drawing art major at college. Hyuk's best friend sets them up on a blind date

screaming, crying, perfect storms

Hongbin likes to think that he's a good friend.

No, scratch that. He knows he's a good friend, which is why he's helping his hapless best friend get a date with that life drawing art major he shares a majority of friends with.

"What do you mean, you set me up?!" Sanghyuk is most definitely not panicking, calculus notes forgotten on his study table as he rounds on Satan's dimpled spawn.

"I set you up on a blind date." Hongbin says patiently, fighting the urge to roll his eyes. As the supportive best friend, he really should get a medal for this. And Sanghyuk's supposed to be the smart one.

"But tonight?? At the coffee shop?? How do you even know Lee Jaehwan??"

"I might have modeled for one of his drawing classes." Sanghyuk opens his mouth to say something, but nothing really comes out. Hongbin thinks he's shocked Sanghyuk into absolute silence. "Sanghyuk?"

"Well that's even worse! He's already seen you in all your glory and then he'll see me and-- " Hongbin tunes the other out once he starts comparing their life situations to an anime. As much as he loves his best friend, there's only so much Naruto he can take.