Short Chapter

The Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The arrow was flying fast and it stopped in the brain of the soldier. The blood was squishing out of his head.

Jinki reared himself up, and nodded confidently. He hid himself behind the building, and now he was walking on its first-floor roof. Under him there was a huge abyss, but he tried not to concentrate on it. Ah his feet felt the real ground again, he sighed. He went to the wall and pushed himself off the ground. With his healthy leg he kicked the wall to be capable to jump higher. As he reached the top of the wall, he pulled himself up. After a short look-around Jinki jumped up again to the second floor. The leaky roof was easily breakable so Jinki jumped in. All he found was some stuff. Probably he could do something with them... so he picked them up, and then climbed out. He found a stairs, so he went there and continued his way. With his leg and arm he felt himself devitalized, but he couldn't give up. His will helped him to continue. Soon the stairs had finished and Jinki had nowhere to continue. He looked around.

There was a huge hole, like a window without glass.

"Let's give it a chance" he whispered to himself. He tried to jump on with his healthy leg, and then he climbed in. As he jumped down, he felt that somethin on his injured leg was weeping.

', it's bleeding again' he thought then continued his way. As he was walking in hunkering position in the small corridoor he accidentally hit an old vase.

"Have you heard that?" A soldier asked from another.

"Let's check out, if there's somebody" answered another from further.

Jinki gulped but continued his way. He heard as the soldiers were walking towards him.

He stopped. He could see one of the soldiers standing in front of him with a flashlight in his hands. He looked out and saw another soldier. He showed his back to Jinki and that was his luck. He sneaked to the soldier and tried to choke him with his bow. As he was trying his best, he pulled up an arrow and dig it in the neck of the guy. He died so Onew could do the same with the further one too. As he finished, he looked around. He spotted one soldier above him, and two more. There was a small wall in front of him, so he jumped up on it then hid himself behind a box.

Four soldiers were there. He waited until they looked to another direction then he aimed his bow on the guy above him.

Perfect shot.

There was three more to go.

He focused on another one, then shot. The arrow reached the soldier's heart.

"There he is!" some of them shouted and then he was trying to shoot Jinki. Luckily he hid behind the box. Until he suspected something flying to him. A Molotov cocktail!

He grabbed it in the last minute and threw it down. Since the whole building was made from wood, it suddenly got in fire.

Jinki gulped. He had to escape somehow.

He moved to another box, from where he could see the two soldiers. One with rifle and one with bombs. Perfect combo...

He grabbed his pistol and aimed it to the one with the rifle. He only needed a lucky shot in the head.

He shot, but he missed, so he was just shooting as much as he could until the man died. While he was doing this production, the other lne with the bombs was trying to kill him with other Molotov cocktails, that’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter