Mysterious, Isn't it?

The Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho

 

"Actually where are we going?" he whispered into Gawobi's ears. The young boy turned to him.

"You are special, so my tribal will accept you" he replied and kept on walking. Minho sighed and followed him. They were walking in a small cave. At least from the outside it seemed that it was small, but actually no. They were walking through a long corridor. Gawobi grabbed a torch which gave light, so Minho could look around. There were wall paintings everywhere.

"This is so ancient"

"Yes, the first members of my tribal made it" Gawobi nodded, and finally they reached a small place. "This the place, where our founder lives"

"Lives?" Minho blinked.

"He died, and his body here"

"I see"

Gawobi walked to a wall and gave light to it.

"Come and see. This my tribe. You see?" He showed some paintings to the stranger "Here our founder, Gayo. He ma' ancient papa."

Minho looked at the tomb. It wasn't really big, or over decorated. There were blood stains on it and some paintings, but nothing other. The corps was luckily in a huge box, so Minho couldn't see the dead grandfather.

"I do"

"We make sacrifices" the cannibal boy said then turned the light to another wall. "This show our future"

Minho looked at the wall. There were a lot of things like blood, killing and so on. And he suspected a man, who was taller than the tribe members, he was wearing a strange, not really toga, but something like that.

"Who is he?" he asked.

"You. You special. Your force help us. With you, the curse of the island end soon" answered Gawobi. Minho only blinked. He? As a hero? A hero of a cursed island? It was nonsense.

"You know the history our queen. She died and she want a boy with uhm... I guess with yellow hair. You help us and find him"

"I don't think that this is easy like this" sighed Minho. He couldn't stop looking at the picture. The guy on it was totally like him. Like someone had been painting him on it.

"It's not easy. We have to find the Asian boy with yellow hair" Gawobi shook his head.

"Blonde" Minho corrected him, and he nodded. Gawobi was so sympatic to the young singer, so he kept asking things about the island. Gawobi told him everything. Everything which was strange on the place. And actually everything was strange.

They were talking there for hours, so they didn't even expected that it was night already.

"Where did you learn English?" Minho asked suddenly.

"My members were hunting when the American people caught them. I ran to find my members, but they caught me too. They teached me"

"Taught" Minho corrected Gawobi, who just nodded.

"Yes, something like that. I not professional"

"Don't worry, me neither" Minho tried to smile, but it was really hard whenever he thought of his friends.

"You miss your members?"

"I do" he sighed "We were just colleagues but it became more serious between us. We are friends"

"Okay. I help you find members but you help us"

"Deal" Minho nodded but Gawobi just looked at him as a fool.

"What?"

"I mean, it's okay" Minho corrected himself. Gawobi didn't speak English really well, but at least they could understand each other.

"Good. Have problem" the young wild boy sighed and it scared Minho.

"No" he said. He didn't have any problem exceptthe missing his friends.

"Yes. Night. We must stay" the boy sighed.

"Why?" Minho didn't even understood how Gawobi knew if it was night or not.

"Wolf. A lot. Here safe"

Minho shook. There were wolves? Then s were in a really big trouble!

 

Onew

 

It was night already, so he got up. It was time to go and find s. He walked down the hill and watched the whole place. It was totally calm, and Jinki felt that he was hungry too. He sighed. His arm was still hurting but he tried not to pay attention on it.

He stopped. Suddenly he heard something strange. Something was nearby. He picked up his weapon.

It was a deer. Poor animal was drinking water from the river.

"I have no other chance. Sorry" he sighed and focused on the head of the animal. He shoot. He had been practicing all afternoon so he wasn't that bad like he thought. The poor deer fall down. It died. Jinki got up from his place and walked to the corps. With the arrow he had shoot he cut a bigger piece for himself. The blood of the animal painted his hand red but Jinki didn't pay attention for it. He walked inside the bunker. Its door was opened so he could easily go in. There were some echelons like a ladder. Jinki sighed and climbed down on it. Inside there was almost nothing but torches and paintings on the wall. Jinki grabbed a torch and tried to cook somehow his piece of meat.

"It's ready" he sighed and ate it. It wasn't that bad but it really hadn't any taste. At least it was good for his hungr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter