The boys

The Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kibum

 

As the Sun went down the soldiers became more and more silent. Fortunately they hadn't been looking for Kibum, so he could have a 'nap'. He got out his phone from his pocket and pushed a button.

1:38 am.

It was time to go.

He stood up. He tried to pay attention to every step of him. As he reached the wall, he looked out of his 'hiding place'. The soldiers were sleeping, so he silently walked through the huge hall until he reached another room. There were old computers but none of them worked. It was rusty which showed its old age. The buttons were dirty, and unusable. What is more it was an only-room. It had only one door. Kibum sighed. He had to leave this place, but there was no other exit. As he heard some soldiers' voice he shook for a moment and looked around to escape from that strange place. He found a hole and walked there.

'My only possibility will be this' he sighed as he suspected how hot was inside. There were a lot of hot tubes and a really small place where he could go by side-walk. He tried his best, so he started his way in this maze. As he was walking he tried not to touch the tubes but it was really hard. Walking by touching only the wall between the tubes... it seemed impossible.

There was really hot, he couldn't even get air properly. He gasped to get more air.

Suddenly a tube broke and the hot air poured down his neck.

"AHHH!" he shouted, but kept on walking. He had to escape from this place. And then find Jonghyun or Minho. This two were the most nearby to him, and probably one of the members would look after him too. He also wanted to call help, and it seemed very possible.

He kept on walking. His neck hurt a lot to him whilst he tried to concentrate on the walking. He didn't want to have again an accident like this.

"Be careful, Kibum" he said to himself. His whole body was covered by his own exudation and it burnt his red neck.

Suddenly tubes crossed his way. Kibum looked down. There was a really small place between the hot materials where he could continue his way. He sighed, laid down and started crambeling. Every small move was heavier in every second. His lungs wanted more oxygen but Kibum couldn't give to them. His heart was beating faster and faster.

"Growing heart b-b-beat, it's getting faster..." he was singing his Red Velvet hoobae's song to calm down. "Yes it's beating, but not because of the love" he commented, but soon he found a blow-hole. As he tried to move it from its place he realized one thing: he had to kick it.

"I can't do this" he sighed, but his heart fought against him. It was beating faster and faster and his whole body had had enough of this hot place. So Kibum tried to turn back. It was really hard too but he finally could do this. He kicked it three times until it moved from its place. Kibum turned again and he jogged it with his shoulder. The blow-hole fell down under the weight of the boy.

"Finally" he took a big breath. His whole body was really thankful to him because of it.

Kibum stood up and put the metal thing back.

"Good" he admitted and then took out his phone from his pocket. He opened the names and called Jinki. His phone was still working but he didn't pick it up.

Kibum sighed and called Taemin.

But his phone must had been turned off, because he couldn't even look for a contact. The same happened to Jonghyun. And Minho... well... he just didn't pick it up.

The boy sighed.

"Why don't you answer my call?" he asked it from his mobile, but in the end he put it back in his pocket. It wasn't too dark around because the Sun came up slowly. Kibum jumped down from the place where he was and continued his way. It took much hours to check the place properly.

"It's so cold" he mumbled. He soon noticed a wide bridge crossed by an old truck. There was a camp too. He collected some sticks and created fire to warm him up. He was shaking and laid down. Soon he fall asleep again.

 

Jonghyun

 

He was tired. He somehow cut his way so he get nearer to the radio tower. But he felt really sleepy. During the whole night he was walking and hiding himself. This place was really strange. He had seen a lot of soldiers who were walking up-down. Once he almost got caught but he jumped in the river. Now he was really near to the radio tower, but he didn't know how to go up. This huge metal thing was standing alone between two giant mountains. He sat down on the ground. In this whole time he was fighting against his tears but now he let them come out. He was totally shocked and panicked.

"Are my members alive? Where are we? Why are these soldiers here?" he was shaking but took his phone out. It didn't work. The screen was black. Jonghyun sighed

"Most probably it wasn't the best idea that I've jumped in a river" he admitted and looked up. There was a bridge above him. Jonghyun sighed an picked up an arrow. A soldier had tried to shoot him with it, but he escaped.

'I'll die... or not... but I have to climb up somehow" he stood up and put his phone back in his pocket while walking to the mountain.

 

Minho

 

The Sun was rising hard when he got up. He sighed. This whole island thing was just a nightmare. It was impossible, this couldn’t happen with them. He opened his eyes and surprised. A dead wolf’s leather was on him as a blanket, he was in a cave and Gawobi was sleeping next to him.

"This can’t be possible" he sighed and stood up. He put the leather on the boy’s body. He had to leave.

‘I’m strong enough to find my members, I’m Choi Minho, aren’t I?” he asked from himself. He walked outside and took a deep breath. This helped him calming down, so he could go. He was walking  carefully up on the old stairs he found. He was hungry and confused. He had had to find Kibum or Taemin.

"I don’t fear" said to himself, but deep inside he was fearing. This whole forest seemed strange. It was too calm. Minho sighed and continued his way. As he reached the top he found another cave. It was smaller than the first one so he walked in it. Something was really smelly there, so tried not to breath deeply. Soon he didn’t feel anything under his feet and soon he fall.

He shouted, but this didn’t help, he reached the ground with a huge puff.

"Ouch" he sighed but woke up. The smell was stronger here. He looked around above him there were strange and huge things. He grabbed a bit bigger grave and threw it. The “bag” ripped and soon a ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter