About a month later

The Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Sooman

As the doors opened, an old man rushed in as a storm. He was angry. Too angry. As people were noticing his coming, they all bowed and greeted the ex-CEO of SM Entertainment. Lee Sooman, who was the founder as well, seemed too angry, and his cute, and friendly smile didn't show up. His steps were heavy, and he was totally about to get a heart-attack soon.

It was time to make everything OK. He couldn't wait anymore. He had to know anything. Just a little something...

As he noticed the office of the new CEO, he opened the door. He didn't do anything formal, since he was the most important person in this company. He had to get the most respect, not this new CEO.

"Where is SHINee?" he asked angrily as he entered. His eyes were throwing little lightnings towards the younger one, who was sitting in his chair.

"Welcome, Mr. Lee" Kim Youngmin, the CEO of SM Entertainment got up and bowed deeply to show his respect towards Lee Sooman. The elder one went closer.

"I asked you a question"

"I'm sorry, I haven't pay attention. Would you like some tea? Coffee?" he asked.

"No, I don't. Where is SHINee?" Lee Sooman was still very angry, and he just couldn't calm down. He sat down on a chair. He was waiting for a proper answer, because he was three thousands percent sure that Kim Youngmin had already known where the second generation boyband was. "So?"

"Ms. Kang does the best tea ever, you really should try it" Mr. Kim smiled then sat down "About SHINee... I know the same as you do. Their plane have disappeared about a month ago. We haven't find it yet. Not even a little piece of it"

"You are not searching properly"

"Mr. Lee, I can't do the job of the police"

Lee looked like he would explode in a minute.

"I can't do anything but wait. But you know well, that I don't want to give up. The missing of this old band made a really huge problem here too. Kai is on hiatus, SNSD only wears black, Red Velvet doesn't let me accept any request, but from that duty free shop, EXO became a mess such as NCT. F(x) will never ever promote, and of course I can say that these strikes don't really help me to get the money.” Kim Youngmin looked serious. It wasn’t that, he looked stressed out too, and he didn’t seemed to be somebody who could have done something with SHINee, yet he was just too calm.

"Listen, Kim Youngmin! You have broken SNSD, you haven't take care of SUJU, you are forgetting F(x), you use Kangta for nothing, you haven't trained EXO well, whose members are leaving one by one, you make health problems of Red Velvet, you made a fun of my NCT project, and now you let fell down the only band which you can be proud of? These boys were stuck together for a long time, and now you just don't take any responsibility for them? Why are you like this? I'm really disappointed that I've left my company for you. And you will be punished hard, if you don't do anything to find my last hope band. They are not your slaves, but our workers, and my friends, okay? They have been working too hard to be forgotten. SHINee is not only about the money, but a lot of things. So I really recommend you to find all the five SHINee members alive, otherwise you will regret that you have even born" Lee Sooman stood up after his speech and left the room. He was totally angry, and he just couldn't control his feelings and thoughts. He just wanted to see again his friends, and he had to talk to this man, before everything gets wrong or worse. As he opened the door he saw Bae Joohyun, from Red Velvet, and EXO's Kim Jongin. They were listening the conversations. The old man just sighed, then left with his loud footsteps.

"I really don't understand why it would be my fault" sighed Mr. Kim to himself, as he sat down on his chair. "This tragedy caused me a lot of damages too. I wouldn't do that for them. Probably Sooman is right, and I must find them?" he mumbled to himself. It wasn't a month yet. Only about three weeks, but he didn’t really know that.

He sighed.

He also lost Choi Jin that day. The manager thought that it had been his fault, and now he was in mental hospital, because he had done things that weren't acceptable. He also tried to kill himself several times. Because he thought that he had killed SHINee.

There were articles on several pages, that the missing of SHINee was actually a pretty good plan of SM Entertainment to stop this old band. Even if Kim Youngmin denied it, articles came up again and again about this. So now he just didn't pay attention of them.

 

Onew

 

His injury had been healing very pretty. Even if his leg and arm were still hurt as hell, he was able to walk already, and jump, and things like that. In these days he was eating raw eggs, and a grilled chicken, that he was eating for about a whole week.

He knew that a lot of time had passed already, but he was too hurt to be able to move, so he had to wait. He wished there was something to help him to talk to s, yet there was barely nothing. On these days he tried to find out how he could continue his way, since the village was on the top of a mountain, and was surrounded by mountains too. Fabulous.

On another cliff a huge house was standing alone, guessing it was a temple, but he couldn't across the river. He would need a rope or something to go there, but he didn't find it nece

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter