Meet

The Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun

 

He finally climbed up. He was behind a small building so he looked out.

Soldiers.

Soldiers were everywhere.

Jonghyun shighed.

What were they good for? Why were they here? What were they for? And how he would be able to continue his way if there was a lot of people around? He saw the bridge nearby but he tried to hide himself so he didn’t go there. He had changed his direction during the climbing. He knew well that if he had chosen the first possibility he would’ve been already dead. So he climbed a bit more.

His legs were shaking. He climbed up more than one kilometer with an arrow during the night. It seemed impossible but otherwise he would have been caught by the soldiers down. What is more he had to call help, and this was the only way for it, so he had climbed up.

But now he was surrounded by soldiers again.

Great job, Jonghyun.

He was on the top of a mountain, he wasn’t able to go anywhere.

He sighed and looked around. Somehow he had to go to the radio tower to ask help. But how?

He hid himself again as somebody was walking near him. He was shaking because of his wet clothes. They were really cold and he wasn’t able to move properly in those.

“Leave me!”

He looked up. Somebody was shouting, screaming, and he hadn’t pay attention to it. And this somebody’s voice was very similar to Kibum’s. Was this Kibum?

“Let me go!” The stranger shouted again.

Jonghyun looked out from his hiding place.

He didn’t see anything from there so he climbed up on the top of the small building. He laid down and looked at the bridge where there was the shouting somebody. He didn’t see anything properly because his lenses were already bad but he twinkled.

Somebody was grabbing the truck and somebody else was pulling him.

“Come on, outlander! You will ing die!”

“No!” the somebody who was grabbing the car tried to kick off the soldier.

Jonghyun sighed.

Outlander.

So this guy must be somebody else but not a soldier.

Okay. He had two possibilities. He’d go to the radio tower or save the guy and then go to the tower. But the second version was too dangerous...

‘I have to save him’ Jonghyun thought and got up. His only weapon was an arrow. How the hell would he do this?

He looked out.

Nobody was nearby. The soldiers went back to their places. So the only thing he had to do was going there and save that outlander. Without letting the soldiers know that he was there.

He jumped off the building and laid down. He tried to climb on the ground for a while. There was a way where he could be suspected but soon there were unnatural walls from irons. After arriving there Jonghyun stood up and ran to the unknown.

“Let! Me! Goooo!” the guy screamed.

Jonghyun stopped for a minute.

It was... Kibum?

Sure he was.

His heart started beating faster and faster.

“Kibum-sshi?” he whispered to himself. So Kibum was still alive. His very good friend was there, in front of him and hadn’t already died because of the soldiers nearby. He had to do something. But what?

“I kill you, outlander! Come on!” shouted the soldier. Jonghyun had to do something.

Anything.

He had to save Kibum, his closest friend from SHINee. He had to recollect the members. This was Jinki’s last wish.

His heart was aching as he was thinking about it. He’d seen the leader’s stuff.

No he couldn’t let another member to die!

But what to do?

He had lost in his thoughts about planning everything properly. He didn’t have time but he had to make a plan. It was dangerous to kill the soldier or attack him with that ty arrow. People would hear it and then they would attack them.

Most probably Kibum didn’t have any weapon either. So he couldn’t attack that man this easily.

“Do not grab that ! I will kill you, outlander” shouted the soldier as Kibum was trying grabbing the car stronger to not to let it go.

Jonghyun was shaking badly. He wanted to do something.

Anything.

But his body didn’t obeyed him. He couldn’t move.

His best friend would die in front of him soon, because he, Kim Jonghyun wasn’t able to do something to save the younger one.

He was a shame.

Jinki asked him to take care of the members, but he wasn’t good enough for this. He could do nothing, but shaking.

 

Key

 

The soldier didn’t let him go.

He was trying to get him very hard to throw him down of the mountain.

But he was grabbing the car. Luckily it didn’t have windows, so he was able to fix himself.

“Let me go!” He was shouting. He tried kick the man off, but it was impossible. The soldier was much bigger than the singer and had weapons too. He was heavier as well.

“I won’t let you, outlander! I rather kill you!” said the soldier.

Kibum shook. He tried to get closer to the car so he hugged it as he could, but he knew something.

He would die.

There wasn’t any chance to escape from this somebody. Soon there will be more and more soldiers to kill him. He didn’t even know why the others hadn’t arrive yet.

This was a nightmare. Most probably all of the members were in safe except him, who was actually dying. He didn’t want to die.

, where were s?

The man was very strong so Kibum wasn’t able to hug the car that much. He always tried to fix his stability but it seemed impossible.

But suddenly this stopped.

Kibum heard some noises and the soldier was focusing on something else too.

What was happening?

“What the?” the man asked and then shouted. Was he hurt?

Soon he let Kibum go, and the only thing the singer heard was his shout as he was falling down of the bridge.

“Kibum-ssi? Are you alright?” the familiar voice of Kim Jonghyun came from next to the younger one. It was Jonghyun?

Kibum opened his eyes and looked at his friend.

“I am. Thanks a lot” he stopped grabbing the car and hugged Jonghyun. He was still shaking.

”It’s nothing. You are shaking badly” said the elder one as he was hugging back Kibum “This place is a nightmare”

“Is it? I only took few steps” the younger stopped hugging the other one and turned to the place where he had come from “I was in that building. It’s full of soldiers so I had to wait.”

“You have luck. I landed further but I’ve noticed the radio tower so I came here. It was almost impossible. There are a lot of soldiers everywhere with arrows, rifles and weapons like that”

“You are wet” said the younger one.

Jonghyun nodded.

“I am. I wanted to keep out of the soldiers so I walked to other places, but some of them noticed me so I jumped in the water.” he answered “I’m walking since I landed”

“Haven’t you nap?”

“No. I didn’t have time”

As Kibum looked on Jonghyun, he felt strange. Jonghyun became different on that day. His pretty face was muddy, dirty, and some scratches were made his pretty face uglier. His clothes were not only wet, but dirty as well. He looked like a survivor. His eyes were showing pain, hopeless, and tire. Kibum knew that Jonghyun had been crying a lot. What is more in his right hand he was grabbing a pistol.

“How did you get that pistol?” Kibum asked.

“While you were fighting with that man I stole his weapon. Listen, we are in danger. I want to go to the radio tower to get help. This is what Jinki hyung asked from me”

“He asked you to jump before him, didn’t he?” Kibum smiled weakly.

“Yeah---“ Jonghyun started to tell Kibum the truth that he had seen Jinki’s parachute but he heard something “We must go”

“Huh?” Kibum didn’t understand anything.

“Soldiers are coming. We have to hide somewhere. Come!” Jonghyun grabbed Kibum’s ankle and ran to the direction where Kibum had came from.

“Wait, there are soldiers too!” said the younger but Jonghyun just shook his head.

“They must be in the building. We won’t enter, but hide ourselves” he answered. They were running to the building but instead entering Jonghyun hid their selves behind a barrel.

“It’s ridiculous, hyung---“ sighed Key, but the elder shook his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter