The Other Parts

The Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun

He was still in the air when he heard the explosion. He looked up but saw nothing. Totally nothing because of his parachute. His heart stopped for a minute. What if Jinki died? He wouldn't be able to control the band. It was Jinki's job. But it wasn't the main problem. Jinki... was he dead? His old time friend, his leader... he couldn't die. Jonghyun felt that it was his fault. He should've save Jinki too. Probably both of them would be alive. Not just him, Kim Jonghyun. His chute stocked in a branch, so he suddenly stopped. It was difficult to escape, but finally he fall down from his 'prison'.

"Jinki hyung!" he shouted. Then he stood up. Where would he go? He wanted to find s. Jinki, Kibum, Minho and Taemin.

"Jinki hyung!" he shouted again and started his way to find the leader. This whole place was totally strange. There were old stairs everywhere, and some old, Japanese houses too. As he saw, these buildings were abandoned, no one was living nearby. The nature took back his place, trees and plants were everywhere.

"Such an old place" he said as he was walking alongside the town on the mountains. He did not know how he had reached this highness, but he was walking on a plateau. The small town was down, in the valley. The houses were half opened, there weren't windows anymore, and only one-two door was still in its place because of the ropes which kept them standing. The roofs weren't so stabiles neither. On some of them holes could be found. And there was a plane.

It could be standing there for ages. As Jonghyun looked at it properly he could see an huge wore-down red star on one of the wings. Did this plane crashed here during the Second World War? Was it possible? Jonghyun wasn't really good in History, but he could recognize that sign. It seemed really strange. Jonghyun sighed, and kept on walking. This place was really spectral, and he didn't want to spend there more time.

"Jinki hyung!" he shouted again, but got no answer. He started shaking. Probably Jinki was dead, and that's why he didn't answer to him?

"What if I am the only survivor?" he asked from himself. His voice cracked for a minute. He couldn't even think about it. He stopped at the end of the road. There was a huge river which ended up as a waterfall. He couldn't cross.

"What to do?" he asked again himself, and looked down to find another way. But he found something else which made him fearing. It was a parachute just like the his and two wolves were butching it like they've found something there. Jonghyun shook. This had to be Jinki's chute. Had he been eaten by wolves? But no. It seemed impossible. He would've hear the screams of the leader, and he was ninety-nine percent sure that wolves couldn't eat textile, like the clothes of Jinki. So he must be being somewhere. But Jonghyun couldn't shout. He would catch the animals' attention. He still remembered to the leader's words. His job was finding the members and call help. Jinki could join to them later. Hopefully. Jonghyun sighed and turned back. He didn't feel himself good enough to find each members, but he could call help. Suddenly he saw a radio tower. It stood near the place where he had land.

"The radio tower! I'll ask help and together with them we will find the members" he said and headed to the huge tower.

Minho

He landed in the middle of nowhere. He couldn't see anything nearby but trees. Huge, old, scary trees. As he escaped from the chute he walked to a tree, and touched it.

"Where the hell we are?" he asked. Even though he knew nobody there for talk to, he asked it from himself.

BUMM.

As the explosion's blush happened, he looked up. So far from his currently place he saw a small fire on the sky.

'This must be the plane' - he thought. Actually he couldn’t see anything pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter