When Everything Started

The Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Incheon Airport was as full as always. A lot of Korean idols, tourists and busy businessmen were everywhere inside. They were hurrying to their planes to catch them. They wore black or grey suits, which made the whole place uncolorful, annoying and boring. But this was normal. Every Friday business people were travelling to have business trip as they normally did it. This wasn’t special, but normal. People never stopped there, they were running, walking, or just waiting in the queues. Some of them looked really stressful, and some of them looked calm. But at the automatic doors there were the fans of idols. They stood there, and were waiting for their oppas or unnies to pass. When they saw somebody they screamed, but this didn’t disturbed the famous people. Normally they just put the earphones in their ears, and kept walking on their way.

But suddenly something unusual happened. A big, black car stopped, and five people got out of it. They looked stressed, and tired, people could see that they have been hurrying, probably they were in late. But the five young men were running. The tallest was the first. His thin, but very muscular and long legs brought him easily through his way. He wore sunglasses and mask on his face. The dark blue shirt totally matched to his black, half-length trousers, which ended at his ankles. For these clothes he chose a pair of black trainers. Well, not totally him, it was his stylist, who did this clothing. His brown backpack was always on his back with full of clothes. After him another boy was trotting. He looked like a diva. A real diva, with a black, large brimmed hat. He wore a black, fashionable, tight T-shirt, a pair of white shorts, black-red knee socks and red shoes. His snow white bag was in his hands. He looked the most stressful. Just as the third guy who was phoning. His yellow T-shirt was really conspicuous, especially with the light green colored long jeans and the black moccasins. While he was walking he bowed several times, it seemed that he was talking with somebody important. The fourth was the smallest boy. His blonde hair glinted in the light. He didn’t wear hat, but mask on his face. He had a brown T-shirt with a thin, black jacket. His green trousers matched to it, and also the brown shoes did. Normally he didn’t wear brown, he didn’t even like this color, but his stylist chose this for him. It was unique, because this idol normally wore colorful things, not this ones.  He stopped for a minute and looked back to the last idol. The fifth member of the band looked timid, and he walked sadly at the end. His mask hid his face just as the sunglasses. He tried to hide himself from everyone, that’s why he wore a black, long-sleeved shirt, white trousers and black shoes. He liked these colors.  He didn’t like to get everybody’s attention, he liked to be a normal traveler, but it seemed impossible.

“SHINee oppas!” as people screamed, the five idols kept walking, and tried not to pay attention to them. But inside in their hearts they were happy about it. Their fans, the Shawols were really amazing, they were the best fandom they could have ever wish. But they couldn’t go to them, they couldn’t greet them properly, they couldn’t thank everything to them to their faces. What is more they had to keep a distance, because some fans could be strangers, sasaengs, and probably can hurt them by accident. So they just kept on hurrying. They didn’t look back, but walked faster and faster to reach the private plane. Normally they flew with normal airplanes on the first class, but not that day. They had to go to a concert, but they hadn’t been able to catch their flight to Japan.

“When you arrive to the airport, go ahead to the exit. Don’t hesitate, just walk and keep the direction. Mr. Kazama is waiting for you there, in a black minibus. Don’t fight for the places, you won’t have time. But I think, you can solve this problem, just as you had done it before” the main manager, Mr. Choi was walking next to the leader, and was saying the instructions.

“Who is Mr. Kazama?” asked Jinki suddenly, and put down his phone. He was talking with another manager too. But he had never heard before about this man. Or just didn’t remember. He had a lot of stuffs on his mind, and sometimes he had to sit down, and repeat the names and the things to do.

“The new manager. He is Japanese, and he will help you in Japan. The time will be just half an hour, so you have to hurry. The private pilot will fly in a special direction” he answered. The band’s eldest member just nodded, and kept walking.

“Guys, try to walk a bit faster, we are in a late!” Jinki stopped suddenly, and waited to the maknae to leave him. He wanted to be the last one, because he liked to look out of s. Each ones. He liked when they were in his zone. He also liked, when Minho started to walk faster, like a fake leader, and he was leading the small group.

“Who was on the other side of your call?” asked the manager. Jinki just looked at him.

“It’s the manager, Mr. Gyeonshik. No worry, it’s not a sasaeng” he answered.

“I’m glad” Choi Jin nodded “I’m sorry, that I can’t take the same plane, but it’s for you, only six people can be on the plane”

“It’s okay, we will take care of each other” Jinki smiled a bit. He was proud of s, how super they were, and independent from him. They were the most amazing people he had been ever met. They were amazing members, the leader couldn’t wish better people. He loved them so much. Sometimes of course he felt that he was their dad, sometimes their son, sometimes their best friend. He wasn’t just a leader, but a member, just as the others.

“Good luck, then, have a nice travel, we will meet in Japan, okay?” Choi Jin smiled a bit. He also liked the SHINee boys. They were totally different, and totally sweet. All the members respected each other they were cute with everybody, careful and good hearted. Mr. Choi liked them a lot. Whenever he went to the other managers, he had a great story with his ‘babies’. Because he always could tell them something interesting or funny about the members. He also felt himself in a family, in the SHINee family. Of course other managers felt it too, but it was different.

“Of course” nodded the leader. He knew, there won’t be any problem.

“Glad” The manager took his passport, and as the last one, he showed it to the security guard, who checked the important papers. The others had already passed, and were waiting for him. As always. The boys never left him behind. That’s why he always felt thankful to them.

“Hyung, I’m really sorry” bowed Taemin sadly. He had had no chance to regret this all. It was his fault, he knew it. This hurrying was because of him. They could’ve caught the previous flight, but no. Because of him Choi Jin had to call a special pilot, who assumed to take the boys to Japan. The preparation of the concert took a lot of time, so they couldn’t choose the next flight. They had to choose an alternative version. This private plane.

“No need to sorry, Taemin-ah. I could adjust it, so we didn’t have to call Mr. Kim” he smiled. Of course he was angry of Taemin. The maknae had left his whole stuff at home, and he didn’t even found his mobile. Of course the manager suggested to leave without him, but the boys helped him to find his mobile. Finally all the six of them were looking for it, when finally Jonghyun found the electronic stuff accidentally in the refrigerator. Nobody knew what what the smartphone doing there, but they didn’t really have time to discuss it.

“It’s okay, thank you so much, hyung” the maknae bowed again and then walked next to Jonghyun. The elder boy waited for the sign to continue his way. And he got it. Jinki started to go to the direction of the gate, where he had to find a minibus. He knew, that their gate would be the “C”, so he headed towards it. The black minibus was already there, waiting for the six guys. When they got in, the car went t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter