Get Ready, Princess

Dreaming Of Lulu

Chapter 5 : Get Ready, Princess

Luhan strolled down the hallway to stop at the end, letting the warm steaming coffee pour into his mug. He watched the warm brown liquid swirl around. Setting the mug on the counter, he popped open the cap that led to the cream and ripped open two packets of sugar. The white mixture easily blended into the chocolate brown drink. Taking a sip of the warm liquid, Luhan sighed and rubbed his eyes, paying extra attention to the fact that he was not supposed to smudge the eyeliner and mascara. 

He ignored the fact that the coffee was intended to be for Sehun, instead he mainly focused on the fact that it was a hard deserved treat as he stayed all night checking documents for the President.

Luhan slowly started to doubt the fact that he was meant to come to Oh corporation. His wariness soon grew as he realized that the coffee did nothing for his mood nor temper. 

The steaming cup of coffee burned in Luhan’s hands and he blew lightly on the hot concoction.

He quickly made his way in front of the President’s desk, slowly placing down the mug atop the place mat. Sehun nodded and looked up at his secretary. “Thanks for yesterday.”

Luhan nodded and started to bow and turn before the President’s voice stopped him in his steps. “It won’t usually be that busy for you. I’ll send some reservation dates through e-mail. Make sure you check that, will you?”

Luhan quickly turned around and smiled, bowing once more. “Of course Mr. President. Please excuse me.”

Sehun nodded and chuckled. He really hit the jackpot this time. It would be fun to tease this one just like all the others that had left. They simply weren’t right. He needed the one. 

Luhan scrambled into his chair, tripping over the edge, the papers he had been clutching flew atop the desk, strewing the pens all over the area. 

A older lady walked past and scoffed, mumbling under her breath. “One of those girls again.”

Luhan blushed and rushed to clean up the mess. The lady shook her head and scoffed, a scowl remained permanently painted on her powdered up face. 

Luhan slowly walked back to his desk, the shoes brought a terrible amount of pain to the shoes. He gasped, out of breath from embarrassment as he leaned his hands on the maroon colored table. 

He slowly guided himself around the table to the leather chair, wincing as he sat down, finally letting his feet have a break. 

Luhan had always thought that he had small feet, but another second in those torture devices would have him faint. He quickly opened up a tab on the computer, ready to send a reservation for President Oh until the thin door was practically thrown out of the way. 

“You!” a girl screeched her face flushed with pink. “You, there.” She pointed her fingers at Luhan. 

“Where is Sehun?”

Luhan his lips and started to open his mouth before he was cut off. “I’d appreciate if you wouldn’t bother Ms. Luhan.”

The girl huffed and crossed her arms to stare at the tall President. “Where have you been all this time, Sehun?”

She pouted. “Have you been with that thing the whole time?”

Luhan snorted, as if the President could even stand his sight.

“Stop this, Raina. Get out of my office.”

The young girl pouted, her cheeks flushed. “Oppa! It wasn’t easy for me to get Umma into letting me come and visit you!” 

Luhan hummed as he fixed up the reservation, ignoring the brother and sister. 

Sehun squinted his eyes, “So you shouldn’t even be here. You’ve been distracting my employees for your own fun. Is that the right thing to do, Raina?” 

Raina slowly shook her head. 

“Luhan, please lead her out of the building.”

Luhan slowly stood up, struggling to push his feet into the heels. 

“Of course, President Oh.”

Raina huffed and walked in front of Luhan, her dress flowed around her legs like the warm air outside. Such simplistic flowers decorated her neckline, no doubt worth hundreds. She seemed to know her way, leading Luhan to the elevators. 

“You know, you’re pretty lucky.” said Raina looking ahead at the soon closing elevator doors. 

Luhan made a curt nod. “Whatever you say.”

Raina huffed, crossing her hands, leaning her body against the wall. “You are such a bore.”

Luhan hummed as he stared away from the young lady. 

Raina slowly walked over to the secretary, her sharp eyes narrowed as she looked intently at Luhan, her gaze was sharp, so very similar to her brother’s. She clicked her tongue and tsked. “You’re a pretty one.” She smiled, “Don’t you think that’s why Sehun oppa hired you?” She was taunting him. “To throw you away just like the rest.”

Luhan rolled his eyes, “I’m sorry to disappoint you that I am here for my accomplishments and my ability to work.” 

Raina pursed her lips, “You’re a fun one.”

They silence took over again as two pairs of eyes stared at the numbers slowly moving down to the first floor. 

-

“Luhan!” the President’s voice boomed across the floor. “Get over here!”

Luhan quickly scampered up and rushed to Sehun’s office. 

The moon was starting to set as the midnight blue skies drifted in with a push of the wind. 

The President stood in his midnight blue suit, legs crossed as he leaned against the large mahogany table, oxfords elegantly tapping against the floor. 

“You’re coming with me, Luhan.” He waved his long fingers toward the sofa where a matching blue floor length dress was practically wrapped around the sofa. He slowly reached out to touch the fabric, letting his hands graze across the fabric. The feeling of such an expensive piece of cloth brought fire into Luhan’s eyes. Rich people had enough money to even buy their secretary a beautiful dress fit for a queen. “Sehun stood up, grabbing his sleek car keys as he did so.

“I’ll be waiting for you outside. The shoes are under the dress. Hurry up, will you?”

Luhan flushed quickly shutting the door as soon as Sehun left, not daring to let the President see his true self. 

The car honked, the abrupt sound reached its way through the window in the forty fifth floor. Luhan quickly shoved his feet into the dainty fairy like shoes and rushed down, trying not toe irritate the President once more.

Authors Note: It has been a long time since I updated this Fanfic. I hope you enjoy this :))