Faking For The Job

Dreaming Of Lulu


Chapter 2: Faking For The Job

Luhan slowly backed away from his younger brother; he knew all the strange plans Kyungsoo could form. He had never seen someone as cunning as his younger brother, don’t let his sweet smile and wide eyes fool you.. Kyungsoo was the most mischievous person Luhan had ever encountered.

“You’re as cute as a girl, gege. I also have some of mama’s makeup!” Kyungsoo bobbed his head, “We’ll turn you into a pretty girl; no one will be able to resist you.” Luhan slowly blinked his eyes. “You shouldn’t steal from mama, Kyungie.” Kyungsoo rolled his perfectly round eyes, “Wah, gege! I would never steal from mama and you know that,” Kyungsoo stuck out his tongue, “You’re just scared of accepting what you look like.” Kyungsoo said, his smile bright.

Luhan raised his right eyebrow, how was his innocent brother this cunning?

“Luhan gege, Kris gege used to bring girls home. I saw some of her makeup routine,” Kyungsoo tapped on his plush lips. “I’m sure that I can remember what she did.”

Luhan huffed and sat on the futon. “Alright, Kyungsoo-ah.” Luhan needed this job. He needed to help his family. That was the top priority in his life.

Kyungsoo squealed and quickly got to work, pulling out dozens of lip products and multiply eye care items. “I saw Kris gege’s girlfriend, but she was quite ugly and Luhan gege is very beautiful,” said Kyungsoo humming to himself, “I don’t think gege needs a lot of makeup.” 

Kyungsoo smiled, a hint of red glowed in the smallest brother’s eyes. “Try this on, Lu-ge.” he said ing a emerald green dress in the deer’s direction. 

Luhan widened his eyes, barely catching the fabric. “I-I I can’t do that, Kyungsoo! I’m manly! Manly men do not wear skimpy dresses,” whined Luhan pouting, his wig framed his cheeks. The curls were perfectly curled with the help of Kyungsoo after a few burns on Kyungsoo’s right hand.

“Of course not, Lu-ge.” Kyungsoo smiled. “You are willing try wear makeup, but you won’t even put on this dress,” Kyungsoo pouted. “Luhan gege.” 

Luhan groaned and tossed his polo on to the bedsheets, quickly sliding into the dress that was much too short. 

“Kyungsoo, where did you even get these items?”

“I have a friend,” Kyungsoo blushed. “She let me borrow some clothes.”

Luhan blinked, oblivious to what his younger brother was implying. “Alright,” said Luhan, nearly choking after zipping up the dress. 

Kyungsoo clapped his hands, “Luhan gege! You look great,” He clasped his hands together. “You’ll get hired for sure!”

Luhan sighed and smoothed the wrinkles of his dress. “Thank you.”

Hopefully this would work. It might take months before the market could rise again and Luhan simply did not have the time or patience to wait half a year.

...

Luhan pushed open the heavy doors of Oh Corporations. The building was just as spotless as before and the same lady sat on her large chair, her hand busy writing and her left hand held a phone.

The lady’s eyebrows were twisted.

Luhan smiled and gently held his purse. His hands were shaking and the purse seemed like it could fall on to the ground any second now.

The lady angrily slammed the phone onto her desk and growled before turning to Luhan, a smile on her lips. “Hello, how may I help you?” 

Her smile was just as bright and fake as like time.

“Hello, I am looking for the job as the president’s secretary.” He smiled and gently his brown wig.

The lady looked at Luhan up and down, staring intently on his face. She smiled and collapsed in her chair, breathing a sigh of relief. “Thank goodness,” she whispered to herself. “You’re hired.” Luhan widened his eyes, clutching his freshly painted fingers to his chest. “Excuse me?”

She smiled and placed the pen down. “You are hired, Miss..?”

Luhan breathed out and happily squealed. “Miss. Lu,” Luhan couldn’t wait to tell his family the good news even after realizing he would have to dress like a girl for the rest of the duration of his job.

The lady pushed her glasses up, taking a large gulp of water. “Can you start tomorrow?” 

Luhan gleefully nodded, “Yes,” 

“Good.” she nodded, “The president will not be able to make it here this week, but I will find someone to take you under their week for that time.”

The lady punched in a few numbers into her phone after throwing Luhan a packet of instructions.

“Kyungie!” shouted Luhan happily kicking off his shoes and slipping the itchy dress over his neck. “I got the job!”

Kyungsoo scrambled over from their shared room, widening his eyes from his brother’s state of attire. “Luhan gege. You’re still wearing your bra and ..” 


Authors Note: I am very sorry about the slow update.. >< I caught the flu, but I am finally feeling better :)

What did you think of my short chapter? He He