Bunny wars

Little Bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

               Sehun comes out from his room and heaves a relieve breath after inspecting his whole room. No sight of the bunny at all. Good! He doesn't have to get a heart attack early in the morning. He walks straight to the kitchen where his sister is cutting a carrot in cube and put it on the plate. She is on her nurse attire indicating that today she is working on morning shift. He sits on the chair and looks around the dining table. Empty. Only a box of cereal and a carton of milk there.

 

               "What's for breakfast?" He asks because she can't be letting him to have cereal only, right?

               Seohyun turns to Sehun and frowns at him before she focuses back to the carrot. "Sehun, before you ask for a food, what you should say to me in the morning?" She reminds him something that he always forgets to do. Oh cut it out, he doesn't forget. He never say it at all.

               Sehun rolls his eyes and half-heartly greets, "Good morning! So, where's my breakfast?"

               "The one on the table." She points out.

               Sehun's eyes turn to the cereal and milk before he turns back to his sister with furrowed brows. "Are you serious?" He says in disbelieve.

 

               Luhan goes out of his room and walks to the kitchen. Noticing what's on the table, he immediately grabs a pan and turn on the fire. Then, he goes to the refrigerator and takes an egg to cook an omelette. If they want to eat something, they have to cook what they want but it depends. Sometimes, Seohyun or Luhan will cook for them but Sehun only wait for the food. He never cook anything. If anything, he will order a takeout.

 

               "Hyung! One for me!" Sehun orders.

               Luhan sighs and says okay in a weak tone. "Why don't you eat the cereal or at least cook something? I pity you future wife. I should warn her about this." His statement causes him and Seohyun to snort in laughter.

               Sehun glares at them when Luhan is making fun of him. It's always like this. They really like to make fun of him. "Don't worry. I will find someone who can cook for me." He says smugly.

               "Ah, I know who. A maid!" Luhan adds and laughs out loud.

               Sehun groans at them and then, confused and curious as Seohyun brings a plate of diced carrot to the table. "Nuna, are you going just to eat that?" Is his sister on diet? She is always health conscious but to only eat carrot and it's diced into a small pieces, it's impossible for her to feel full with just that.

               Seohyun looks at the plate and then smiles at Sehun. "This is for the bunny." After she says that, she goes to the living room and looks inside the box. She is glad that the bunny is still alive but cringe when she sees its faeces and urine around the bunny. She takes it out from the box and brings it to the kitchen.

 

               Sehun reacts to Seohyun when she places the bunny on the dining table. "Nuna, why are you bringing it here? I want to eat!" He complains.

               "I'm making breakfast for bunny. Eat it, bunny!" Seohyun says to the bunny who is rubbing its nose with its hands cutely.

               "Ah, so cute! Achoo!" Luhan sneezes after he admiring the cute action from the bunny.

               Meanwhile, Sehun feels like he is treated unfairly by the two of them. "How come you prepared bunny a breakfast but not for me?" It doesn't make sense at all. Seohyun works so hard for an animal but not to a human like him. He whines again and again.

               "Well, bunny can't cook." Luhan answers shortly in mocking way.

               "But bunny can find its own food." He retorts.

               "If you don't mind, bunny can have your assignment project. I'm sure you don't want that, right?" Seohyun threatens Sehun that she is going to let the bunny eats his assignment. Her threat works! Sehun becomes silent and avoids her eye-contact.

               "Stop complaining, Sehun. Now, eat!" Luhan nags at Sehun and gives a plate of an omelette and two pieces of toasted bread.

               Then, everyone didn't say a word as Luhan and Sehun are eating. Sehun won't talk if he gets to eat. As for Luhan, he can't eat in peace because he keeps sneezing everytime he takes a bite. He didn't know why he keeps sneezing ever since yesterday. Meanwhile, Seohyun is guiding the bunny to eat the carrot. She smiles everytime the bunny chews the carrot. She finds the way its nose moving is so adorable that she wants to pinch it so badly.

 

               "By the way oppa, you're not working for today, right?" Seohyun remembers because Luhan tells her that the tuition center takes a day off today so he is not going to work today. She smiles happily when he nods.

               She wants to go somewhere and only Luhan can do that. If she asks Sehun, he will come up a thousands of reason on why he 'can't' go. One of the reasons is he has an assignment to make.

 

               "Can you come with me to the shopping complex today? I want to buy something." She looks at him with a pleading look that always works for him to say yes.

               Luhan is sipping a cup of milk and sees her pleading bright eyes. In one second, he nods again as he agrees to come with her. There is nothing he can do at home anyway other than playing some video games with Sehun in which he ends up losing with him so many times. Sehun is too pro in video games. Not too mention, he is always becoming a chef to Sehun as he keeps asking him to cook whenever he feels hungry. On top of that, he never says no to Seohyun.

 

​               "Hold up! If both of you are out, who is the one going to look after that thing?" Sehun calls for attention and asks an obvious question while pointing to the bunny.

​               Luhan and Seohyun looks at each other in confused. Didn't they make it clear yesterday?

​               Looking at his siblings reaction, he has a bad feeling about thing. "Wait, you're not going to say me, right?" He prays that they aren't going to say that but judging from their face, it's definitely him. He can feel it.

​               "It's you!" Luhan and Seohyun say together.

​               Sehun curses in his head after hearing their answer. Living alone with a bunny? This is going to be a huge disaster. "You've got to be kidding! Hyung, let's change place. You stay at home and I will be keep nuna a company while shopping." He finds an idea to get away from staying at home but to his dismay, Luhan's words backfires him because of what he said to him last night.

​               "Sehun, I thought that you have a lot of assignment to do yesterday? It's better you just stay at home, do your assignment, and feed the bunny. It's not that hard." Luhan says while Seohyun is trying to supress her laugh especially when Sehun's face is changing. Today is not his day. "Besides, I need to buy something too so I'm going." Luhan announces and Sehun shuts his eyes feeling defeated.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

​               "Sehun-ah, I will go now. Don't forget to feed the bunny, okay?" Luhan reminds Sehun about the bunny before he goes out to go to the shopping complex with Seohyun. They promise to go at 1.00pm because that is the time Seohyun finished her shift.

​               Sehun who is busy doing assignment on his computer, says okay in weak tone. Clearly he doesn't like it. What a sad day for him. "Hyung, come back early!" He begs and Luhan just shrugs at him because he can't be sure whether he will back early or not. Knowing Seohyun and shopping, it can take a lot of time.

​               After Luhan goes out, Sehun turns to the box and he bravely gets close to it and takes a peek inside showing the bunny is standing up while looking at him. He sighs for countless times because of today. He admits that he would like to befriend with animal but everything goes wrong when he tries. He never thinks what he did at past was wrong. Probably because he was immature and didn't understand a lot of things. He sighs again.

 

​               "Can you be nice to me for today? Don't create any trouble, okay?" He warns to the bunny and tells it to behave nicely as if the bunny will understand everything of what he says. "If you be nice, I'm going to love you." He promises although he feels stupid for saying that because he might eat his words later. Oh, well! Lucky for him that the promise has been made between him and bunny and bunny can't talk. If Luhan or Seohyun is here and hears what he says, he's doomed! They are going to force him to love the bunny for real.

 

 

​               Sehun is currently doing his assignment and occasionally checks out the bunny whether it's still there or not. No matter how much he despises it, he can't let it go missing. Seohyun is going to kill him if that happens and he doesn't want another war breaks inside this house. He takes a peek and nods since the bunny is still there before he puts a piece of carrot inside the box.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter