When we were young

Little Bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

               The three siblings are happily having a dinner with Ailene beside them in the new cage that Luhan and Seohyun bought. They are talking about their day today. Seohyun with her works at clinic while Sehun talks about his day spending with the bunny or now he calls Ailene. At first, he finds the bunny's name that Seohyun gives is weird but since Luhan and Seohyun are the one who found and saved Ailene, he shrugs it off.

               Luhan and Seohyun tease Sehun for falling in love with Ailene already but Sehun insists that he is neutral with Ailene now but he isn't completely liking Ailene. But Seohyun is confident that sooner or later, Sehun will head over heels towards Ailene.

 

               "I was surprised that Irene nuna has a lot of pets in her home. There are cats, puppies, and rabbits. It makes me go crazy. How can she live like that?" Sehun complains about Irene's home because it's full of pets. He was almost fainting after entering her house because a puppy greeted him by barking. Then, a cat jumped at him while purring.

               Seohyun is trying to retort back to Sehun's statement but maybe it's just him who think like Irene has a lot of pets because to her, Irene has 2 cats, 2 puppies, and 2 rabbits and it's not that a lot. Or maybe she just thinks like that because clearly she loves animal. That's why sometimes she will go to Irene's house because of her pets. Irene even asked her before to look after her pets while she went back to her hometown. At first, she agreed but after knowing that Irene wanted to put her pets to Seohyun's house, she had to decline because of Sehun. She was sad about that to be honest.

 

               Talking about pets, Luhan suddenly remembers about the time when he was young. If he isn't mistaken, they had a rabbit as a pet before or maybe he is wrong. "Guys, I remember about something." He begins. Seohyun and Sehun turns to him and waits for him to continue but Luhan stands up from his seat and then squats down in front of Ailene in the cage. "When we were young, we used to have a rabbit." He adds before he starts to sneeze.

               Seohyun and Sehun are also leaving from their seat as well and follow their brother's suit while squating beside him. Seohyun smiles while looking at Ailene's cute action and then, she opens the cage and takes her out before putting in on her lap. Sehun is tensed a bit but relieves when Seohyun holds it.

 

               "Really? Why I don't remember anything?" Seohyun questions curiously. So far, Seohyun couldn't recall anything about them having a pet. She once asked her parents about it but they were not allowed to do so.

               "I think it was around the time when Sehun was born." Luhan responds but he can't help but to sneeze again. When Sehun was born, he was 4 years old while Seohyun was 3.

               Seohyun tries to remember about it but she can't get anything. She was 3 years old after all. She doesn't exactly remember which one of her childhood memories start first. "Then, what happened after that?"

               Luhan shakes his head because he really didn't know what happen. He only remembers that he begged his parents that he wanted a rabbit but couldn't remember what happened after that. "I don't what happened to that rabbit." He is sure that the rabbit didn't really last long with him. He has other memories when he was 4 years old but definitely isn't about the rabbit. He remembers well the other childhood memories but can't remember this one. Besides, Seohyun would've known about the rabbit too but she doesn't. "Maybe it's lost somewhere." He assumes. That could be right.

               "Or maybe mom cooked the rabbit." Sehun jokingly says that causing Seohyun to gasp and quickly covers Ailene's ears while Luhan turns to him with a frown.

               "Sehun! Why did you say that? Ailene can hear it and she's really hurt with it." Seohyun whines because Sehun mentions about their mother cooked the rabbit back then. Even though she knows it's just a joke, it's unacceptable for her.

               "Well, maybe Sehun is right. Mom probably cooked the rabbit. She probably made a fried rabbit. We should cook Ailene too." Luhan joins the fun of Sehun making Seohyun stares at both of them in disbelieve.

               "Oppa, you too! I'm going to protect Ailene with my all. Both of you can't be trusted." Seohyun declares which making the boys laugh at her cute anger expression.

               "Aww, come on, Joohyun! We're just kidding, okay!" Luhan clears up although he knows that Seohyun know it too.

               "Yeah! We're going to cook Ailene tomorrow as a breakfast." Sehun however, didn't stop the joke yet and Seohyun quickly covers Ailene's tiny ears to prevent it from hearing Sehun's words.

               Then, the three of them laugh happily before stop because of Luhan's sneeze.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

               "What's for breakfast, nuna? Oh! Good morning, nuna!" Sehun greets Seohyun right after his sister glares at him for forgetting to greet her. Again!

               Seohyun points to the table using her head as for the answer to Sehun's question. "Choose what you want!" She adds.

               Sehun looks at the table to see what has his sister prepared for him and Luhan. There is a pancake and an omellette; 2 pieces for each. "Only this, nuna?" For the big-eater Sehun, that's not enough certainly.

               Seohyun walks towards the table while bringing her lunch box that she prepares. Well, not lunch box. Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter