Love for a short time

Little Bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

               "Well, good thing that you come earlier. It will become worse if you leave it longer." Dr. Lee tells to Luhan. "How come you didn't know that you have rabbit's fur allergy?"

               How is he supposed to know when it happened when he was young? His mother didn't tell him that he has an allergy to rabbit's fur until today. That's the reason why that rabbit was given to Uncle Kim. After his mother tells that, everything makes sense now why his mother didn't let him to get close with the animals. Come to think about it, Luhan sneezes every time Ailene is near him.

 

                 "I didn't know. My mom just told me." Luhan timidly answers.

               Dr. Lee raises his brows and then, sighs slowly while looking through the computer and typing something. "I will give the medicines to you. Make sure you finish all the tablets for antibiotic." Luhan nods at the doctor's instruction. The doctor also adds that Luhan needs an injection to relieve his allergic reaction.

               Luhan isn't a fan of injection but if it's doing any good to him, he has to accept it. He can't let himself suffer the whole day, right? And he has no choice but to agree with it.

 

 

               Luhan doesn't know why he has to lie on the examination bed with his stomach against the bed. The embarrassing thing is his is exposed clearly and he is feeling glad that the doctor is a guy. If it's a woman, he doesn't know where to hide his face because of the shame. While Dr. Lee mentioned about the injection, he is getting ready for it but then, the doctor told him to lie on the examination bed and take off his pants. Now, he just hopes that no one will see him like this especially the nurse. Luckily Seohyun is not here. He is at the clinic where Seohyun's working because that's the closest clinic he can go to.

               Someone slides the curtain and Luhan is almost getting a heart attack but glad that it's the doctor. He doesn't want to say anything if it's the nurse and apparently, there's no nurse coming with the doctor. Luhan heaves a relieve sigh again.

 

               "Sorry, I'm a bit late. There is a little emergency at the next door." Dr. Lee apologizes because he surely is. Luhan's becomes cold from being exposed to the cold air from the air conditioner.

               Dr. Lee tells him that he will start to do the injection on him now which making Luhan gulps nervously. This is the first time he is going to be injected on . He sees the doctor injecting the needle into the vial and draws out the liquid inside. After drawing out the proper amount, the doctor takes the needle out and is about to do the injection. He tells Luhan to relax and assures him that it's not going to hurt at all.

 

               'Ding Dong'

               "Attention to Dr. Lee! There is an emergency in Room 2. You are needed now. Please go to the Room 2 as soon as possible. Thank you!"

 

               "Oh! Darn it!"

               To be honest, Luhan is slightly surprised when the doctor says that. The announcement is probably for him. But who is going to do the injection to him?

               "I'm sorry, young man. I shall pass this to the nurse." Dr. Lee says, feeling apologetic to him because he has to wait again.

               But for Luhan, hearing that he will let the nurse to do this, making him loss his words. His mind couldn't think anything. He is going crazy right now. Is it really bad that he hopes the nurse who is going to do injection on him is someone old? Not that it would make his embarrassment disappear but at least it will lessen a bit.

 

               "Doctor, you need to go now!" A nurse calls Dr. Lee to go to the next room now and Luhan didn't know why but the voice sounds so familiar to him.

               The doctor sighs at the nurse's reminder again. "I know! I know! By the way Seohyun, can you help to do an injection to this patient? He is on the examination bed now." Dr. Lee requests.

               Luhan's jaw drops with his mouth opens really wide after hearing what he just hears. His instinct is right. That's Seohyun! What is she doing here? He thought that she is having some programs today in hospital. He can't let Seohyun see him like this. Sister or not, definitely no! His left hand reaches to his pants to pull up before Seohyun sees anything but he is struggling.

 

               Seohyun slides the curtain and then screams in shock with what she just see and quickly looks away from it.

               Luhan stops his movement after he hears someone slides the curtain and he screams as well while looking at Seohyun who is froze in her place. His body stiffens and he can't react either because he is extremely shock as well.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

               Luhan is standing in front of the counter while waiting for Seohyun to put all the medicine into a plastic bag. This situation now is really awkward. Extremely. Especially after Seohyun has seen 'something' of him. Luhan really wants to jump off from the cliff after that. He can't face her because of that incident. She told him that she had a program at hospital so he didn't expect her to be here but she said that the program finished early so she came here instead.

               Seohyun notices how his brother looks so uneasy and purposely avoids eye-contacts with her. His head bows down all the time he is playing with his fingers nervously. She sighs.

 

               "You don't have to feel embarrassed with me. I've already used to it since it's my job. In fact, you're not the only one that I've seen." Seohyun convinces Luhan that being a nurse, it's expected for her to see all kinds of thing.

               Even with Seohyun's assurance, it didn't even help Luhan at all. "I know but we're siblings. And we're staying together. It's really awkward." It really is. Luhan needs a lot of time for him to recover from this.

               "But it's still better if your sister saw that. Imagine if a hot and pretty nurse saw that, you will feel more embarrassed. And it becomes even more embarrassed if your..... you know, 'waking up'?" Seohyun let out a giggle but she is blushing really hard.

               Luhan sends a glare to her while making faces because of her teasing but he is blushing too. It's really surprising for Seohyun to say something like that. Call them conservative because no matter how close they are, they never once openly talk something ert despite that Seohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter