That cute little thing

Little Bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

               It is 7.30pm now. Luhan is waiting for Seohyun to finish her shift in clinic. Currently, he is waiting for her in a cafe in which the frequent place that he usually comes. Some of the waiters there are already familiar with Luhan. Seohyun will come here once her work at the clinic has done. One thing that they didn't know is that Seohyun is actually his sister and he is sure that many will mistaken them as a couple.

               Luhan looks at his watch and frowns because Seohyun is quite late today. He wonders if she's taking overtime without telling him but it's impossible. That clinic is closed at 7.00pm.

 

               "Here is your order."

               A waiter sends a takeaway food to Luhan's table since he orders it a while ago for his younger brother, Sehun. That boy doesn't know how to cook anything and if Seohyun works at night shift, he's basically starving himself or just eat junk foods while waiting for both of them. In the morning, Sehun is still safe because Luhan is there and he will start working at 2.00pm.

               Luhan is a tuition teacher. It is considered as a part-time job but with Luhan has tried to apply a lot of job based on his course but all of them failed. He gives up and tries for his second interest which is teaching. He can't apply to be a teacher obviously but luckily he found a tuition center who is desperately in need a mathematics teacher. As a math genius, he applies it and gets it right away.

 

               "Sorry, I'm late!"

               Seohyun sits on the chair which is facing Luhan with a nurse attire. Not too long after that, a waiter comes and serves a bowl of noodles and an orange juice. Luhan orders it earlier and the waiter knows when to serve it.

               Seohyun begins to dig in heartily after her food and drink are served. Meanwhile, Luhan makes another order of mocha for him.

 

               "So, why are you late?" Luhan asks Seohyun because she is really late than usual. Not 10 or 15 minutes late but 30.

               "A lot of patients at the last minute." She answers shortly while sipping the juice. "How was your day? Did they create any trouble again?"

               Seohyun knows that Luhan's day as a tuition teacher for the last few weeks aren't that enjoyable. He thinks that the students will behave better than when they are in school but he is wrong. His students are rambunctious.  He can't control them. He doesn't understand why they are coming here if they are not going to learn and study anything. They are just wasting their parents' money for an extra knowledge but not that Luhan cares. As long as he gets paid, they are studying or not, it's up to them.

               But these days, the students are getting better now. It seems like they have accepted him.

 

               Luhan shrugs before giving an answer to Seohyun, "Well, they are doing fine now. They finally show an interest in learning maths."

               Seohyun smiles widely after hearing that from Luhan. "I guess they think your method is easy to understand." She adds before scopping the noodles' soup and slurping it.

               "Maybe." He guesses. Well, there are a few of them compliment him saying that his method is understandable.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

               After having a dinner, they walk back home. They don't have any transport, so they just take a bus from their home to their work. From the bus stop to their home takes 30 minutes of ride. Although Luhan usually finishes his class at 6, he didn't want Seohyun to walk to the bus stop alone and it has already dark at 7. So, he spends an hour at the cafe waiting for Seohyun. That's why the waiters recognize him. But he on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter