Bunny at home

Little Bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

               Sehun looks fixedly at the television with a deadpan expression, watching a channel that he doesn't know what is it about because his rumbling stomach makes a song that he is familiar with. He takes a remote and mindlessly changing the channel while trying to distract him but nothing can beat his empty stomach that begging for food.

               He looks at the clock and it shows that the time is 8.20pm now and there is no sign of his siblings have arrived yet. He throws the remote lightly and covers his face with his palm while rubbing it.

 

               "ARGH! Where the hell are they?" He wonders angrily.

               It is extremely late. His stomach can't take anymore. He can feel that he will get a gastric soon. He is about to make a call and yell at them but then, he hears that someone opens the door outside making him dash to the front door to grab his food.

 

 

               Luhan inserts the key of the door to open it and before he grabs the knob, the door is opened from the inside in swift shocking the two of them.

 

               "Food!" Sehun says loudly startling both of them.

               His eyes direct towards the plastic bag that is on Luhan's hand and without waiting any longer, he snatches it from Luhan and hurriedly goes inside leaving his siblings dumbfounded.

               Luhan and Seohyun look at each other while trying to figure out what's going on with their baby brother but they brush it off and get inside the house before they take off their shoes.

 

               Sehun didn't care anything as he chewing and swallowing the food greedily. No one knows how hungry he is right now. Even though he just starts to eat, he has finished half of the rice and one part of chicken. Of course it's fast because he scoops a spoonful of rice that is like a mountain.

               Luhan who just comes inside, notices the way Sehun eats the chicken rice. He feels nauseated. He walks towards him while putting both of his hands on his hips and slightly frowning at him.

               Sehun realizes that his brother is right beside him. With a mouth that full of rice, he questions, "What?"

               Luhan sighs and shakes his head when Sehun didn't get what he has done. He crosses his arms and sighs again before stating the obvious thing. "You forget to greet us!"

               Greet? Oh, yes! That 'Welcome home!' greet. Nope! Not that really. Actually, 'Welcome home!' is the correct answer but the usual words that he says to them is 'Where is my food?'.

 

               Sehun shrugs while raising his brow because they can't blame him for being hungry. "Well, I'm hungry. What can I do with it? What about you? You're late! I've been waiting for one hour!" He complains and complains without noticing that his brother is going to do something to him.

               Luhan rolls up his sleeves and wraps Sehun's neck with his arm making Sehun almost choking because of his action.

               "I know that you're hungry. But who bought this? Do you think I buy this with my saliva? You owe me, little brother! You owe me!" Luhan reminds him with a dangerous tone.

               Sehun gulps because Luhan is mad. Well, he isn't mad. Luhan is the type of a person who rarely mad. He is just joking around in a serious way.

               Then, Sehun shouts while whimpering in pain when Luhan actually just nips his earlobe. "Hyung! It hurts!" He groans. It stings. It becomes worse when Luhan uses his canine tooth to bite. It's getting more painful. "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! Hyung, stop it!" He cries out and begs Luhan to stop nipping his earlobe.

               Luhan laughs out loud after seeing Sehun's reaction with his devious action. Feeling bad that he hurts his earlobe, he softly his earlobe and apologizes for hurting him. Then, he ruffles his hair with a smile while muttering, "When are you going to change, Sehun-ah?"

 

               "Oppa, where are we going to put him?" Seohyun asks Luhan for a suggestion to place the bunny that they found earlier.

               Sehun turns to his sister after hearing her voice but awares that she is holding something white and fluffy. And have two pairs of eyes. And it's an animal! Seeing that, he immediately jumps from his seat and goes straight to the wall to avoid that little fluffy thing.

               "Wh-What is that thing? Why is it here?" Sehun points to the bunny and notes that his hand is trembling while pointing. His face is clearly showing that he is feeling gross with that bunny.

               While smiling, Seohyun brings the bunny closer to Sehun but only to end up chasing him as he is trying to run away from Seohyun because of that bunny.

               Sehun on the other hand, while running away from his sister, he screams, telling his sister to go away and don't come to him. Both of them run back and forth around the dining table.

               Meanwhile Luhan, he is being a spectator to the two of them and his eyes are also back and forth watching Sehun and Seohyun. But of course, he feels annoyed when they didn't stop.

 

               "Both of you! Stop!" Luhan commands but ends up failing.

               He looks at both of them again. Seohyun is laughing and smiling while holding the bunny, trying to reach Sehun and Sehun is screaming while trying to avoid her. When Sehun is close to him, he stops him but is about to run away when Seohyun approaches him. Luckily Luhan pulls his arm and stops Seohyun from chasing Sehun.

 

               "Enough! Achoo!" He stops them and ends it with a sneeze. He then, turns to Seohyun while giving a suggestion to her. "I will find a box in the store room and we can put him for a moment." Seohyun nods and replies okay to him. After that, he turns to Sehun. "Sehun, this is our pet from now on."

               As Luhan expected, Sehun disagrees. "What? Why? You know I don't like animal." He states.

               "And why you don't like it?" Seohyun asks curiously but her face shows that she doesn't like with what Sehun says.

               "They're making and giving us a lot trouble. Besides, they like to bite all things. I don't want them to bite me or my assignment project. And they are dirty too. Especially bunnies. We can't bathe them at all." Sehun lists all the reasons why he dislikes animal.

               Seohyun rolls her eyes after listening to Sehun's reason. "Yeah, we can't bathe them but they know how to clean themselves up unlike you. Oppa and I had to tell you to take a shower." She mocks at Sehun.

               Sehun is making some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter