Chapter 2 [L-Living Together?]

It All Changed.... Because of 1 New Student...

Today went by pretty fast.  That's unusual.  The good news of the day is Taemin has the same scedule as I do and sits near me in every class.  He's... He's different..  I mean, yeah.. Onew is my bestfriend but he's changed.  A lot.  And it upsets me... A lot.  Jae, his girlfriend, my old bestfriend... Yeah she changed him.  They dont see it, but I do.  I know my bestfriend and this isnt him.  Onew lives next door to me.

 I used to go over his house when I needed to talk to someone..About.. well... stuff.  And he would hold me and tell me everything was alright.  But wheever I go over his house now.. Guess where he is..?  Well not there obviously not there.  Over her house or hanging out wih her.  HER HER HER.  ITS ALL ABOUT HER.   IM SICK OF IT.  Yeah it .   Who do I talk to now when I need someone?  MYSELF. I hate it.  I hate that he's changed.  He's changed into someone I dont know... Because he is NOT my bestfriend... The one I loved.  Its just like... ugh.. 

"____?"  I heard.  Oh.. I need to stop thinking about that.    

"Huh?  Oh hey Taemin"  I said smiling, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Do you.. no are you planning on getting hit by a car?"  He asked.  He looked worried.  "Look, your even causing traffic.  Lets get you out of the street."  He said pulling me away.  

"Sorry.  I was ... lost in thoughts." I told him and chuckled innocently. "So, where are you headed?"  I asked him.  He pointed straight "Home"  he said.  I nodded.  I wonder where he lives.  Not sounding like a stalker or anything

"You live with your parents?"  I asked curious.  I wanted to know more about him.  He shook his head.  

"Ani, I live with my hyungs.  Do you wanna meet them??"  I shook my head.

"I would love to!  But maybe next... month okay?  Im grounded.. But I could still ask my mom just in case!"  He grineed the biggest grin I have ever seen in my life time.  I pulled out my phone.  5 missed calls and 1 new message.  Damn.

From: Mom

To: Me

Call me as soon as possible sweety

I pressed the call button.  

"Oh honey thank god your safe"  She said.  I could hear her smile.

"What?  Is everything alright mom?"  I asked worried.  

"Yes.  But all you need to know is that your dad and I left.  We got kicked out of the apartment.  Your clothes and belongings are outside the door." She said then hung up.

"WHAT?!  No!  I dont have anywhere to live.. no no thats not fair.. I dont wanna end up homeless!"  I said almost crying. I felt arms around my waist and looked up to see Taemins face near mine.  I smiled.

"Is everything okay?"  He asked.  His arms still around my waist.  I felt.. Safe.  NO! SNAP OUT OF IT!  You cannot fall for him! 

"Neh.. I just dont have a home.. now"  I said my smile now fading.  He threw his arm around my shoulder.

"THATS NOT A PROBLEM!! :D.  You can just live with me!"  He said smiling.  My eyes widened.  "Are you sure?!  I dont wanna be a nuisance..."  I said.  "Ani ani, your gonna be alright.  My hyungs will LOVE you!"  He said.  I chuckled.  

"CHOI _______!!"  We both heard.  I turned around to see Onew, furiously stomping towards us.  "WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS WITH HIM NOW?!?"  He yelled.  What the hell?  Hes yelling at me?    

"You know what Onew?!?! YOU have no ing right to yell at ME."  I yelled back,  walking towards him

"Yeah I do.  Your always with him!  Everywhere!  We NEVER get time together!  You dont know how I feel _____!"  I went up to him furious.  When I was close enough I slapped him.  Straight across the face.    

"HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?!  Your always with Jae!  Remember how I came over your house and poured out my feelings to you?  EVERYTIME I was upset?  Guess where you are when I come over.  Yeah with your stupid you call girlfriend.  Oh yeah I DONT know how you feel..  You know what, until you change don't call me.  But until then, im done with you.  Lets go Taemin."  I yelled crying and grabbing Taemins hand.    

As Taemin and I walked to his house it was awkward.  Really awkward.  He lives on the street as I used too though.  

"There it is"  He said pointing at a house.  Wait... He lives next to where I lived.  "Lets get your stuff and bring it to my house.  Well, first.. I'll be right back I need to go explain to my hyungs whats going on.."  He said.  I nodded.  

"I'll be here"  I said smiling.  He nodded and walked away.  Once he was out of sight.. I slumped down and started crying.

~Taemin's POV~

Once I walked into the house I was lucky to find all 3 hyungs in the living room.  

"Hey Taeminnie how was school?"  Key asked

"Thats not important right now..  Whats important is, I made a reallly good friend today.  Shes SUPER nice.  But she just found out that her parents abandoned her and she lost her bestfriend and shes crying and she has no where to go-

"Yes she can stay with us Taeminnie.   We have a couple extra rooms anyways"  Key told me.  I smiled another WIDEEEE smile.  

"THANKS UMMA!!   But can you guys clean up a little around here?  I'll be back with her in 10 minutes"  I asked.  

"SURE CAN DO!"  Jonghyun said pulling out his headphones.  I didnt hear anything but I like cleaning.  I'll find out sooner or later"  He said and I left.  

I walked out to next door to see ____ on the ground crying.  I went and sat near her and put my arm around her.  She slapped me.. Then noticed it was me.

"IM SO SORRY!!  I THOUGHT YOU WERE A KIDNAPPER!"  She said touching my cheek.  I smiled.

~___'s POV~ 

"Its alright.  Now lets get going the hyungs are waiting to meet you"  He said.  We grabbed my stuff and walked back to his house.  Here it goes.  


Short chapter update:/  Im not feeling well but i think thiswent better than i tought!  ENJOY!!  Keep the comments going!!:D  they make me happay!!