Admit it, You like me and you know it.

It All Changed.... Because of 1 New Student...

*____'s POV*

"___... ___"  I heard and was being shaken lightly.  I fluttered my eyes open and saw Taemin's face near mine. "Come on let's go open presents"  He said picking me up and bringing me downstairs.  He then set me on the couch with everyone around us. I looked and saw everyone staring at us suspiciously.  Taemin cleared his throat not making it awkward anymore,  *Lets open presents?*  I looked at the Christmas tree surprised to see so many presents under it.  

"How are you?  A little better?"Key asked looking worried and handing me some Tea and sitting near me.  All I did was nod.  Not releasing a word out of my mouth.

Taemin then came back with cookies jumping up and down like a child.  "Let's open up present's!!!  Presents!!!!"  I laughed at his cuteness then nodded and copied him "Present's!!! Let's open up present's!!!"   I yelled jumping up and down like a child.  I then stopped and realised that I didn't get their presents.  "Ah... uh... I didn't reall get you're presents because of everything that happe-

"No, no, no don't think about it!!!  I don't want you to be upset on our white christmas"   Taemin said pointing to the window. 

I looked to the window and all I saw was white.  "It's snowing!!!!!"  I yelled happy.  I heard Taemin laugh a little.  I then sat down with everyone then sat there awkwardly for a little while then everyone at the same time yelled "OPEN MINE FIRST"  

Taemin looked at me with puppy eyes.  "Aish this kid.. he know's I cant say no to that face..."  I mumbled to myself and grabbed his present.  I started to unwrap it and took all the wrapping off showing White Dr. Dre headphones.  "Wow.. Taemin.. you didn't have to... Thank you so much"  I said.

"NOW OPEN MINE AND DON'T SAY NO!!"  Key yelled setting mine on my lap.  I laughed and unwrapped it seeing a box.  I opened the box to see a multi colored, ruffle scarf.  "Key.. THIS IS SO PRETTY!!!"   i SAID PUTTING AROUND MY NECK.  "I know.. I'm quite jealous"  He said making me laugh"  Aigoo.. this diva.

"MY TURN!!!"  Jonghyun said giving me a kind of heavy, weirdly wrapped... box?  I unwrapped it and saw a bucket of Fried Chicken.. *.*  I then heard him clear his throat,  "Omo... THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!"  I yelled and took a bite of one.  "You know me and my food"  I said and smiled at him.  

"Here" Minho said putting a pretty necklace around my neck.  "woah.. Thank you"  I said looking at it and smiles.

*6 hours later*

"Jonghyun, Minho and I are going out!  Be good you two.  And don't burn the house down!!"  Key yelled.  "Neh have fun!!!"  I yelled.  I put on some music and drifted to sleep.  After sleeping (for what seemed forever) and hourI was woken up by the door slamming closed.  I sat up then stretched and looked outside. "Key's not home.."  I said thinking out loud then saw someone sitting on the grass.   IN THIS WEATHER??  ITS UNDER FREEZING AND RAINING!!  I ran downstairs and opened the door trying to get a better image.  "Taemin?"  I then walked out into the freezing pouring rain.  

"Taemin what are you doing?  Come inside it's cold out"  I told him but he just sat there ignoring what I said.   "Yah come on you'll get sick.."  I said pulling his sleeve.  He then stood up and looked at me leaning in closer.

"Do you like anyone?"  He asked being serious.

"Let's talk about this inside neh?  Come on I really don't want you or I getting sick.."  I said trying to pull him to the door.

"DO YOU LIKE ANYONE OR NOT?!?!"  He yelled then sighed.  "___, I taught myself to not fall for anyone but I can't help but fall more and more for you every. single. day.  But I keep telling myself "she won't like me back"  I TRIED letting these feelings go.  I TRIED to forget about them but I CAN'T"  he said   Oh. My. God.  asldfjslkjfksf All I did or could do was stand there astounded.  I walked up to him crying and pushed him back.  

"Babo.  Stupid stupid stupid.  Why do you have to be so perfect?!"  I asked crying.  He laughed then hugged me.  "Will you be my girlfriend?"  He asked whispering in my ear.  

"N-neh"  I said and nodded.  Damn why did I have to studder?  He then picked me up and spun me around.  

"Thank you"  He said and hugged me tighter.  I laughed "For?" I asked.  

"Catching me"  He said.  "Okay I know that was cheesy... but.."  I smiled "Ani, it was cute"  I said and smiled.  "You're welcome.  Now lets go inside now please?  Be prepared for a cold"  I said dragging in our soaked bodies.