New Family and a ert.

It All Changed.... Because of 1 New Student...

We got my stuff and headed over to his house.  It was MUCH bigger then I thought it would be.  

"Are you sure it's okay to stay with you?"  I asked over the loud rain.  ..

No answer. 

"Yah"  I said poking his shoulder.  We were now in front of his front door on the porch.  He looked at me then put my stuff down.  "Y-yah what are you d-doing?"  I asked walking back as he waked towards me.  Until suddenly my back hit the railing and I fell back.  I felt hands on my waist and looked down and saw Taemin's hands holding on.  I looked up and his face was centimeters away from mine.  He put one hand on my cheek and kept one on my waist.  

"Trust me please.  It's fine"  He said.  I shuttered as I felt his warm breath on my neck.  All i could do was nod.  "Look at me"  He said calmly.  I just kept looking down at my feet when he put his hand on my chin pulling my face up to look him in the eyes "It's okay.  Really"  He told me.   "N-neh" I nodded.  He cleared his throat to break the awkwardness and backed away picking up my stuff. "Ahem.. Well, shall we go in?"  He asked picking up my stuff and opening the door.  We walked in and as we were walking towards the kitchen we heard a voice coming from the right of us. 

"Oh~~ Who is this?"  I turned to see a guy in baggy sweats and a tank top with spiky hair.  I immediatly bowed to hide my red face.

"Ah hyung stop flirting~  You knew she was co- Oh wait, you were listening to your ipod. . You should listen more you know.." He said then whispered something I couldnt hear.  The guy then nodded "Ah gotcha.  I'm Jonghyun!"  He said then waved.

"Annyeonghasaeyo!  I am ___ imnida!"  I said bowing.

"Yah, don't be so formal were a family now"  He said looking at me head to toe with a smirk.  I looked at Taemin who looked furious.

"Hyung~ Come on stop"  He whined.  

"Why its not like your dating"  Jonghyun said.  Once he said that I imediatly  looked at Taemin who looked at me then back at Jonghyun who was smirking. 

"N-no.. B-but t-that doesnt m-mean I-I dont... l-like her.."  He said.  I feel really confused.  I tilted my head and just thought to myself

"You like her Taeminnie?"  Jonghyun said.  I looked at Taemin who hesitated then nodded.  HE LIKES ME?! 

"Okay then.. I'll back off.  Sorry"  He said giving me a smirkand walking back to his room.  I scoffed then whispered to myself "ert".  When we got to the living room there were 2 more guys. "UMMA WERE HERE!!"  Taemin yelled.  Umma?  but.. they were all guys.. I tilted my head and heard someone whisper confused?"  I nodded "I'll explain later" He said. Once I saw everyone looking at us I bowed.  

"Annyeonghasaeyo I'm ___ It's nice to meet you"  I said.  But it seems like no one heard me.  Then one of the guys came out of the kitchen wearing a pink apron.  He made his way over smiling.  He grabbed my hand and held it "You must be ____.  I'm Key.  You can just call me umma!"  He said with a big smile on his face.  "Aigoo your all wet come on i'll show you where your room is and everything"  He said.  I smiled and nodded and made my way up the stairs "WUAH this is huge!!!"  I said.  He giggled.  "Wasnt your house like this at all?"  I shook my head.  "Ani, I practically lived in a dump"  I said giggling.

"Ah I see, well it rubbed off on your fashion I see"  He said laughing.  I laughed along with him wait what?  I stopped walking and glared at him.  He just laughed harder. "Yah!"  I yelled poking him.  

"Ah, I like you"  He said "We are gonna be like THIS"  He said crossing his fingers and accenting the "THIS"

"Hhahah alrighty"  I said laughing with him.  Everyone's so nice to me.  We then suddeny walked infront of a door.  

"Well this is your room"  Key said opening the door.  Once we walked in I smiled.  "This is just... amazing"  I said then flopped on my bed

dorm-room-decorating-ideas-for-girls.jpg

"Omo get up your all wet.. Come here.  Oh also, this door right here connects to a dance studio.  Taemin dances late at night but you wont be able to hear the music.  Now come here and undress.  I started a bubble bath for you."  Key said cleaning up the bathroom.  I just stood there and pretendent I didnt hear that and kept looking around.

"Yah, are in that much of a daze?  Come on sweetheart undress and hop in the tup.  Don't worry I won't look I promise."  He said cleaning the toilet.  I walked in and undressed then hopped in the bubbly water quickly.  

"Okay I'm covered!"  I told him playing with the bubbles.  He turned around and smiled.

"Does it feel good to be in a big and nice home?"  He asked sitting on the toilet and crossing his legs.

"Oh yes!  I have my own bathroom!!  AND a dance studio next door?  Like... WOAH"  I said acting like i've never seen anything so great and amazing before.  

"Haha well i'm glad you like it.  Now, i'm gonna go finish the dinner before the boy's burn down the house"  He said walking towards the bathroom door.

"Hey key.."  I said looking at him.

"Hm?"  He asked turning around to look at me.

"Thank you.. for everything"  I said smiling.  

"Your welcome ____.  AIGOO YOUR SO CUTE!!"  He said spazzing a little then leaving the bathroom.  'I should probably hurry up'

 

-Taemin's POV-

As ____ and Key umma went upstairs, I sat down and began panicking in my head.  'Do i really like her?  I shouldnt have said that.  Does she like me?  Ahh what do I do?!  Do people usually think these thngs when they panic?'

"Well do you?"  I heard.  Now snapping out of panic mode.  I looked around to see all of my hyungs looking at me.  

"Do I what?"  I asked sitting up from the couch.

"Well, do you like her or not?"  Minho hyung asked. 'What are they mind readers?'

"How did yo-

"We kind of figured.  We have been calling your name for 5 minutes... But for the past 10 minutes you have been moving yourself into weird positions and mumbling stuff to yourself under your breath.  You are obviously in panic mode.  Probably about something you said to someone and you dont know if it was ture.  And you only talked to Jjong when we has flirting saying you liked her.   So, if you do the math, it comes down to this!  Do you like her or not  Key said letting out a deep big breath.  

"I think I-

"Hey umma is dinner done yet?"  We heard ____ ask walking into the living room.