3 months later~

It All Changed.... Because of 1 New Student...

"So, it's been three months"  Taemin said.  I nodded and smiled "Neh it has"  I said.  "I got you something"  He said pulling out a ring that matched his on his finger and showed it to me.  I looked at it and read "Taemin and ___ forever <3"  I took the ring and put it on my finger and kissed his cheek.  "Thank you Taemin"  I said trying to itch my back.  He kissed my forehed then itched my back for me.

"Anything for you"  He told me.  "Aigoo you're to cute!!!"  He said pinching my cheeks.

"Yah, quit it."  I said pouting.  He poked my pout "waeyo?? You don't like that?  Then maybe I should do THIS!!"  He said then started tickling me. "y-yah stoooopppp!!!!"  I yelled laughing"

He then went on tope of me and put his arms on both sides of my head and looked me in the eyes.  "Happy three months love"  He said then pecked my lip.  When he pulled back I just stared at him.  

"Wae?  Is something on my face?"  He asked.  I then shook my head "Ani, You are just so perfect!!!"  I said touching his face.

"Aish, why do you keep saying that?"  He asked.

"Becuase you're skin is flawless, you're eyes and hair and face structure and body is y... and... and.. YOU'RE JUST SO GORGEOUS AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!"  

"Beautiful?  What am i a girl??  People say I look lik- 

"Well screw those people"  I said laughing then kissed him again. 

 

 

 

 

A/N:  SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPPIE!!  I split chapter 6 in two so.. yeah!!!