Dont... Dont Leave Me....

It All Changed.... Because of 1 New Student...

ALRIGHT GUYS .  I cried writing this chapter.  ITS JUST SO SAD D':

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-2 Months Later-

"____ GET UP!!!  IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!  It's the last!  Come on you know how mad I get when you do get up!"  Key yelled then slapped my .  I put my hand on my and sat up scratching my head.

"HYUNG DID YOU USE MY SHAMPOO AGAIN?! "  I heard Taemin yell.  He then popped his head in and my light, putting on a soft smile "Goodmorning" He told me then walked out.  Dammit Taemin... I'm falling for you.. Hard.  I looked around my room and groaned getting out of  bed.  'Last day of school ___.  You can do this'

I hopped.  It's kind of embarrassing... The guys can hear me sing :/

I finished showering and dcurled my hair for the first time ever.  And I have to say I did a really go time for a first timer.  IT LOOKS PRETTY!!!  I got dressed and headed downstairs to the smell of eggs and bacon.

"Look who finally got u- oh you look very pretty today ____"  Taemin told me walking up infront of me and touching my hair from top to bottom making me blush.  He then came closer "Merry Christmas" He whispered in my ear.  Ithen backed away and looked at him "Christmas?!"  I asked.  "Yeah Tonight is christmas eve"  He told me pouting.  Good thing school ends at lunch time.  I have to get everyone's presents... Aigoo...

 

-11:38AM-

-Jinki's POV-

OKAY.. Once the bell rang I dashed out.  I need to get ____'s christmas present.  I walked out then saw a store that caught my attention.  Home-made angels.  Knowing ____ she would love that.  I walked in and picked one out.  Once I finished paying I walked out then stopped at the sight of a group of men walking towards me.  I've seen them before.  That's not.... After finally recognizing them I started running.  Not looking back... running through people I didnt know.. Until I ran into the street..

-_____ POV-

-12:02PM-

I sat down on a curb thinking about what to get everyone.  Key- Phadora hat/pancake maker.  Taemin- Teddy bear. Jinki-*BAM*  I heard.  I looked up and saw someone laying on the ground and a car behind them.  I looked down and saw a broken angel rolling to me feet.  I picked it up and walked to the person. "E-excuse me sir-  Jinki?!  D-dont  .. D-dont leave m-me... Stay strong.." I said wiping blood off his face and lifting up his head.  He put on a broken smile and held the angel in his hands. "M-merry c-christmas _-___"  He said with a weak smile on his lips and a broken lips.

-9 Hours Later-

As I looked at Jinki a tear fell from my eyes.  It hurst so much to see him so lifeless.  

"____ you should go.."  He managed to say breathing heavily.

"N-no... Im going to stay with you until the end Jinki"  I said holding his hands.  He looked at me and smiled weakly.

"C-can you d-do it for m-me?  I w-want you to b-be the l-last person I s-see"  He said "B-but o-one kiss ____... p-please"  He managed to say.  I nodded and put our lips together for about 8 seconds.  I pulled away and walked over to the machine putting my finger on the switch crying. "M-merry C-hristmas Jinki"  I said putting on a forced smile and turning off the machine crying.  

After an hour of crying I made my way home sobbing.  I walked past a bar almost falling on the snow.  

"Hey pretty lady why are you crying hm?  Wanna come home with me tonight?"  A drunk guy said putting his hand on my cheek.  In my head I started panicking, 'What do I do? What if I get ? Okay ____ kick him and run.  Yeah... that's all you need to do. . right?  Yeah'  I thought.  I then kicked him where no guy would like to be kicked and he fell down holding his crotch. "YAH I WANTED TO HAVE CHILDREN!!!!"  He yelled and started getting up.  I then started running for my life crying harder. As I ran I turned my head and saw him catching up to me "YAH!!" He yelled.  I looked ahead and saw the house and ran as fast as I could.  I got to the door ready to open it but it was locked.  The guy then grabbed my hand and started pulling me out.  I started screaming at the top of my lungs.

"TAEMIN!!!!!! KEY!!!!!! I KNOW YOUR HO-"  He put his hand over my mouth and started touching me... All over me... then suddenly the door opened and there stood half asleep Taemin.  Once he realized what was going on he started screaming and pulled Key to the door.  Then the dude threw me on the ground and Taemin ran up to me.

"Are you okay?  What did he do to you?"  He asked helping me up.  All I did was start crying harder hiding my face in his chest sobbing more.  Taemin pulled me back and we watched Key and the guy fight. "YOU SON OF A MOTHER ING !!!  HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER!?!?!  SHE'S NOT A !!!!!!!!!" He yelled punching him in the face then kicking him everywhere.  He then shrugged and clapped.  "That should do.  Whether you are drunk or not you do NOT touch MY BESTFRIEND"   He yelled then made his way to us pulling us inside.  Taemin and I sat on the couch while Key made some soup and Tea for me.  

"Tell me everything"  Taemin said.   He  grabbed my hand and held it.  I took a deep breath and nodded.

"W-well Jinki died and I was walking home from the hospital crying and to get home you have o walk past a bar.. then all this happened.."  I said wiping away the tears from my eyes.  Taemin then picked me up and put me on his lap and wrapped his arms around me swaying back and forth.  He then kissed the top of my head. "Shhhh It will be okay.. Shh"  He whispered in my ear then started humming a song.  I put my head on his chest and started listening to music.  His heartbeat.  And then... I started drifting off to sleep.

-Taemin's POV-

"Here you go-" Key said bringing some soup

Shhh hyung she fell asleep"  I whispered still holding her.

"Oh okay bring her to her room and I will eat this."  He whispered.  I nodded and brought her to her room, gently laying her down.

"Oppa... Stay with me..  She said then started crying.. She must be having a really hard time with all of this.  

"Omo... Okay let me go get dressed"  I said and kissed her forehead.  I quickly got dressed and walked back into ____'s room to find her crying.  I don't know if she was asleep but I climed into her bed, under the covers and wrapped my arms around her waist.  She snuggled closer.  

 

-Taemin's and ____'s thoughts-

As she snuggled closer, with my arms around her... I felt... Safe.

 

As he put his arms around me I moved closer... I felt... Safe.